AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-11, 23:34   Link #5321
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ack!!! Incest for me as always if that's the fact. A cousin is still a cousin.

But that doesn't stop me for loving harems!

Real life no no. Anime or movies A-OK for me.
Old 2008-11-11, 23:42   Link #5322
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

Elfen Lied had it where the main male leader was being hit on by his cousin. And yes its ok for cousins to marry in Japan and in most Asian nations. I believe only few states in America have banned first cousin marriage unless one is unable to reproduce.
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 23:55   Link #5323
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
@kenji
Just remmber these words: "Incest is best!"

... which leads to Redneck jokes... erhem. But yes, in Japan, marrying cousins is quite legal, and it does happen in anime/manga. In fact...
Spoiler for Elfen Lied manga ending (HUGE spoiler):

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 08:10   Link #5324
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

eww Elfen Lied XD
Old 2008-11-12, 09:40   Link #5325
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
@kenji
Just remmber these words: "Incest is best!"

... which leads to Redneck jokes... erhem. But yes, in Japan, marrying cousins is quite legal, and it does happen in anime/manga. In fact...
Spoiler for Elfen Lied manga ending (HUGE spoiler):
Oh no I was a fan of that show and my favorite girl Lucy... nvm that!

So do think after the Snow Village arc do you think Karua-nee-chan will be added in "TSUKI'S" harem or not?
Old 2008-11-12, 10:16   Link #5326
kagato3

Oh it could be worse then a cousin. Theres Tenchi's harem in which through aroundabout way he is related to all of them (1 adopted great great aunt, 2 great aunts, the sister of half of one of the Great aunts, her daughters and great great great granddaughter).

I realy don't see Karua (you know I wonder if her name should be Kalua. It would fit the theam naming going on with her sisters being Moca and Coca) being added to the harem
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 10:30   Link #5327
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I thought tracing Tenchi's family tree Ryoko is a distant cousin?

Anyways back on topic....OMG!! KALUA similar COOLA Now the elder sister is named after a Soda...
Old 2008-11-12, 10:32   Link #5328
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

the problem with Japanese- they have no distinction between r and l (as I assume most if not all of you know). However, unless we actually see the name in english, a lot of people just take the R option

@kenji- oh, don't worry too much... going OT again...
Spoiler for Elfen Lied ending spoiler (manga):

Old 2008-11-12, 10:37   Link #5329
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
the problem with Japanese- they have no distinction between r and l (as I assume most if not all of you know). However, unless we actually see the name in english, a lot of people just take the R option

@kenji- oh, don't worry too much... going OT again...
Spoiler for Elfen Lied ending spoiler (manga):
Thanks to that! Haven't read yet the E.L. manga.

So what do you expect about the Vamp sisters? Their named after drinks in a cafe store. So anyone has wild guesses of the eldest name? I got no idea.
Old 2008-11-12, 10:42   Link #5330
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

The last one will be... Starbucks!... oh wait, that's the name of the store

Personally, I'm expecting it to be something like Kohi or something similar

Old 2008-11-12, 10:46   Link #5331
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Moka outer and Moka inner

Cocoa to Kokoa

Karua or Kalua

Last eldest siter...

Kori or Kohi? Sounds like COFFEE to me! Perfect! lol. *Goes to Starbucks*

Either way renaming her Kalua is much better since it's sound more appropriate since the Vamp "Starbucks" sisters have distinguishing names for drinks.
Old 2008-11-12, 10:53   Link #5332
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Chapter 12 just made my day so very happy the world could be ending and i would sit here with giant smile on my face and wait for the end.

OMG the smexiness was over flowing.

Spoiler for Nose Bleed Warning:

Chapter 13 was interesting lots of things going. An cute, clumsy bubbling assassin
that cries while she is spilling blood. Granted i was not sure what we would get when Moka and Koka nee-san showed up. Looks like things are going to get bloody. Moka had her seal released at the very end and from the looks of it another link broke on Tsukune's seal. So i am expecting to total see GAR Tsukune before all this ends. But i really want to see the fight between Inner Moka and Karua it should be plenty wicked.

Other question
who is this mysterious organization?
What do they have to gain from taking over the village and why slaughter all its inhabitants?
Is Jackfrost good or evil?
Will Moka be able to over come her big sisters crying attacks of fury?
Will our hero's survive to eat lunch once again at school

Tune in next time same Vamp Time Same Vamp channel.
Old 2008-11-12, 11:23   Link #5333
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hey it's almost Xmas. The Grinch and Santa can't turn evil so they put in Jack Frost instead.

And right, there's alot of unanswered questions still lingering about.
Old 2008-11-12, 11:59   Link #5334
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Chapter 12 just made my day so very happy the world could be ending and i would sit here with giant smile on my face and wait for the end.

OMG the smexiness was over flowing.

Spoiler for Nose Bleed Warning:

Chapter 13 was interesting lots of things going. An cute, clumsy bubbling assassin
that cries while she is spilling blood. Granted i was not sure what we would get when Moka and Koka nee-san showed up. Looks like things are going to get bloody. Moka had her seal released at the very end and from the looks of it another link broke on Tsukune's seal. So i am expecting to total see GAR Tsukune before all this ends. But i really want to see the fight between Inner Moka and Karua it should be plenty wicked.

Other question
who is this mysterious organization?
What do they have to gain from taking over the village and why slaughter all its inhabitants?
Is Jackfrost good or evil?
Will Moka be able to over come her big sisters crying attacks of fury?
Will our hero's survive to eat lunch once again at school

Tune in next time same Vamp Time Same Vamp channel.
how many times are people gonna post that? and next time you do that, put the right spoiler for it..

This time I'm not going into Rage mode so your lucky. ya know its really hard holding back... Don't make me go Office Linebacker on your ass XP
Old 2008-11-12, 12:50   Link #5335
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
how many times are people gonna post that? and next time you do that, put the right spoiler for it..

This time I'm not going into Rage mode so your lucky. ya know its really hard holding back... Don't make me go Office Linebacker on your ass XP
Spoiler tag not really warranted chapter has been out for a while just been too busy living life to get around to reading till now. Hey i was excited couldnt help it. Meh Rage mode never scares me i do at least 50 times a week in here Office Linebacker mode no worries a well placed sword strike will end that.

my bad though
Old 2008-11-12, 12:59   Link #5336
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Hey i was excited couldnt help it Rage mode never scares me i do at least 50 times a week in here no worries.
Obviously you haven't seen my Rage modes XD. Oh i knew you couldn't help it. Just like I couldn't help but want to destroy everyone who liked that part or thinks it was anything but a little kiss.

It just felt to me that you were rubbing it in my face tryin to piss me off I get that way about certain things and not just yuri stuff.
Old 2008-11-12, 13:22   Link #5337
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Obviously you haven't seen my Rage modes XD. Oh i knew you couldn't help it. Just like I couldn't help but want to destroy everyone who liked that part or thinks it was anything but a little kiss.

It just felt to me that you were rubbing it in my face tryin to piss me off I get that way about certain things and not just yuri stuff.
Naw man im not like that i dont rub anything in anyones face its not worth it, more than anything i just make sarcastic comments and let people frustrate themselves lol the less you care the more pissy they get

. Lets face it its just a manga its just one scene in the grand scheme of life it will be forgotten in a matter of days. I was just having a little fun i only Rage when its really needed 99% of the time its not worth getting worked over its just the internet for the love of god.

If you noticed i spent more time speaking about episode 13 than even the kiss i think that should tell you more than me just the first part of the post.

Its alright man i understand what your getting at. l just think you need to calm down a bit. I used to be like you till i realized whats the point of getting that worked over a persons post who i dont even know over an anime or manga. Just take it with a grain of salt.
Old 2008-11-12, 13:28   Link #5338
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

yea that and I belive in what I belive, if someone says its a Yuri scene and their totaly into it, thats their (Wrong) opinion and ignore it. But lately I've been in pain (Foot + Chainsaw = no) and Pain makes me mad at everything.
Old 2008-11-12, 13:28   Link #5339
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Don't forget there's a tribute for that scene there in youtube. Just search it it's not flag as "not suitable for minors". Great music too.

Why is the ice village full of cliffhangers? Probably one of the best arcs in R+VseasonII manga. It has the ecchi, action and plot all in one unlike in the previous chapters lol for nose bleeds. Mostly Kokoa's.
Old 2008-11-12, 13:32   Link #5340
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
lol try only arc in season II manga -.-?

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire