AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-11-09, 16:34   Link #12461
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
A thread about yourself....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 17:31   Link #12462
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
A thread about yourself....
That's how other forums do it. They don't have an Introduce yourself thread for everyone, so any new member is allowed to make one if (s)he wishes to. And most new members actually make one.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 17:41   Link #12463
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

You should look over a forum and see how things are arranged as well as read the forum rules. It might help your stay here
Old 2012-11-10, 07:37   Link #12464
Hishimo
Kyuh♫

Hey everyone
I'm from Austria and since I can't barely find any active German anime forums, I thought 'why not?' and signed up here.
Besides watching animes and reading mangas, I love drawing and writing stuff, playing video games is also one of my hobbies.
Well, nothing much left to say here, so - nice to meet you
Hishimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 05:12   Link #12465
YuiHirasawaHTT
Untan♪

Well Hello there :3
I'm from the netherlands.
And i'm a big anime fan..So i thought why not look for an anime forum :P
I'm also a big K-ON fan as you can see :3
I also really like to play video games like : Team Fortress 2, Shin Megami Tensei, Fallout. Etc.
It's nice to meet you guys/gals!
Old 2012-11-11, 11:32   Link #12466
E7Greenheart

hello all member..i new in here..i big fan of anime....i already watch anime around 4 year but today i want make some acc i want chat with people that like anime...and today i found this site its perfect site for that i can diss about anime ^^
E7Greenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 14:38   Link #12467
Azurian
Wicked Eye

Ohayou, minna ! I'm a new member here, but I know this forum since sometimes now ^^

Let me introduce myself : I am 17 years old, and an anime lover since I'm a child ( I grew up with Dragon Ball Z ). My favorite type of characters is Kuudere ( because I'm like them in real life I suppose ). I can't choose my favourite anime, but I love Clannad, Another and Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai.

Also, I'm French, so I'm doing my best writing in English, but it's difficult -_-"

Anyway, nice to meet you !
Azurian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 00:51   Link #12468
Lamentofsin
The lost dreamer...

Hajimemashite! I am new to this...never really done forum posting either, though I frequently use forums to find information regarding games, anime, books, etc...

A little about me, 23, American(Pacific Northwest), college student. I want to move to Japan and teach English, I am studying Japanese and Mandarin.

I first fell in love with Anime on Adult swim, but I never really watched a whole lot of T.V....so for the first time in my life, watching Anime often. Favorite of all time is either Wolf's Rain, or Cowboy Bebop. But mainly for nostalgia purposes. I still remember Conan the Detective and Dragon Ball/Z.

If anyone knows good shows, check out my profile for some of my favorites and send me some ideas for new ones to watch!

-A
Lamentofsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 17:52   Link #12469
Animeking96

Hello Im new here my name is Gary Steel (animeking96) I just wanted to introduce my self to some people on the site
Animeking96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 00:17   Link #12470
korak

Hello everyone i'm new here. I live somewhere in Asia so I apologize for any mishaps in my English. I have already know about this forum from sometimes ago and here I am. Yoroshiku!!
korak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 00:49   Link #12471
NoemiChan
Banned

Hope you enjoy the forum discussions. Please be good to us....
Old 2012-11-13, 21:19   Link #12472
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Greetings new members, and welcome to Animesuki. Please do enjoy chatting with everyone here. We enjoy chatting with new members
Old 2012-11-16, 15:04   Link #12473
Nikkili

Hi minna ~(^-^)o
My name's Ru, or you can simply call me Nikkili. I'm 15 years old girl from Latvia. Latvia is a Baltic country near Russia. As I see, there are plenty of people, that aren't native English speakers, so, I think, I won't be alone x3 I can't decide my favourite anime, but I like Suzumiya Haruhi, Bakemonogatari, Hyouka, Clannad, Mirai Nikki, Acchi Kocchi ^^ I also like manga, in general I read shoujo - I very like cuteness and stuff x3 But I liked Doubt and Pandora Hearts (haven't read all chapters translated yet), so I haven't got favorite genre.
Hmm.. hope to have a good time here ^^
Nikkili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 15:24   Link #12474
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

woah that quite lot of new member.

anyway アニメすきへようこそ!

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 18:32   Link #12475
ronnelie

Howday all!!!!! im new here..

Regards: Matt Mohwinkel

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-11-17 at 01:21.
ronnelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 19:17   Link #12476
-Urusai-
sleeping shana :3

Hi hi, I'm Antonio from Colombia.

I've been hanging around in this forum since 2010, however i'm not too confident with my English level, that's why i don't post much.

My favorite anime is shakugan no Sshana.

Mou dare ni mo tayoranai
-Urusai- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 10:44   Link #12477
TheGuraGuraMan

Finally decided to make an account, been time since I discovered the forum but never made one.

Don't have much to say, I'm working on VNs for now.
TheGuraGuraMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 11:14   Link #12478
deep_freesze
OverLord

Hi I'm New Here.....Actually I don't know much but and I don't know any people here ....since i'm still starting off... Just hope I can meet and talk with people....and Mochiron Post about Anime....>>>>> Otaku right here
deep_freesze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 20:38   Link #12479
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_freesze View Post
Hi I'm New Here.....Actually I don't know much but and I don't know any people here ....since i'm still starting off... Just hope I can meet and talk with people....and Mochiron Post about Anime....>>>>> Otaku right here
Nice to see neighbors here... Enjoy and be good... to us...
Old 2012-11-18, 19:46   Link #12480
Rosalena
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I'm not accustomed to introducing myself on Forums so please excuse the somewhat awkward formality.

That being said, I suppose that's a good place to start. My writing tends to be more formal than I would like. I have recently started incorporating contractions and less formal elements so that it doesn't come across quite as stilted, but I'm afraid the effect hasn't changed very much.

I am currently working on my Master's degree in English (specifically Nineteenth Century British Literature). Thus, it should come as no surprise that reading is my favorite pastime. I favor the English and European classics more than anything. Generally speaking I detest American literature for some reason I have yet to figure out. Well written contemporary historical fiction also holds a dear place in my heart. I have yet to tackle any Japanese light novels simply because I'm not sure where to begin.

My tastes regarding anime are constantly fluctuating. I find that recently I have become less tolerant of derivative and overtly trope-laden shows. I adore "grim-dark" and tragic shows. I do not watch shounen or "ecchi" shows simply because I find nothing enjoyable in them. This may be because I am very far removed from the target audience of those genres. Interestingly enough I gravitate more toward seinen than josei despite the fact that I'm a woman. That being said, I am currently following two shows this season: Psycho-Pass and Shin Sekai Yori.

What else, what else . . . I think that's about it. If anyone would like to know anything else please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to meeting everyone
Rosalena is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members