Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-21, 23:45   Link #12261
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
um... we already had one... there could be another one but it'll feel redundant.
and who was that? The Phoenix one doesnt count, and that half ass loser who's fire was FROZEN(wtf) doesnt count either

oh fox boy, no i mean a character like the Karate guy or Gin. or another girl even
Old 2009-11-21, 23:47   Link #12262
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and who was that? The Phoenix one doesnt count, and that half ass loser who's fire was FROZEN(wtf) doesnt count either

oh fox boy, no i mean a character like the Karate guy or Gin. or another girl even
Oh you mean a regular... I dunno its a little late in the game to add another character as regular.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 23:48   Link #12263
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
*still waiting for a fire youkai character*
Wasn't that Kuyou? He was a fire fox.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 00:07   Link #12264
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Wasn't that Kuyou? He was a fire fox.
did I mention him? "Fox Boy" yea I think I did :Pand yea I mean a Regular. not a Villian like foxboy.
Old 2009-11-22, 00:11   Link #12265
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hey, after watching Kampfer episode 8, I've come to the conclusion that the protagonist Naturu is as much of a blockhead as Tsukune, if not more so, and one of the Kampfers, Shizuku Sangou, has a lot in common with inner Moka, in her quiet yet confident boldness.

As I was watching that particular episode, I could have sworn that the writers took the idea right out of chapter 16 of R+V 2 with Moka and Tsukune's date, with Shizuku leading Natsuru practically by the nose, including a somewhat similar end with Natsuru mistaking the whole idea of the date, and getting a beating later on.

So I think that when inner Moka finally softens up, any more dates or other relations she has with Tsukune would probably look like how Natsuru and Shizuka were together.
Old 2009-11-22, 00:55   Link #12266
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... unfortunatewly, I wish I knew more about Kampfer, but it has a bit too much yuri in it for my liking (I'm actually agreeing with Kyero, in that we're perhaps the only two guys on the planet who say yuri= DO NOT WANT)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 01:10   Link #12267
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
did I mention him? "Fox Boy" yea I think I did :Pand yea I mean a Regular. not a Villian like foxboy.
It's kind of late in the series to add another regular, don't you think?
Old 2009-11-22, 01:28   Link #12268
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

uh yeaa... and what do you think Wong is?
Old 2009-11-22, 01:43   Link #12269
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Wong is essentially a Summoner... I forget what he's officially classified as

)and as we've seen, he sometimes gets his summons wong... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist )

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 01:57   Link #12270
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I ment he's a "late" side character, like Radiant said was too late for one.
Old 2009-11-22, 04:51   Link #12271
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of Kampfer, glad Tsukune hasn't turn into girl. Only in drag to infiltrate and rescue Mizore.
Old 2009-11-22, 05:04   Link #12272
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Spoiler:

Now for topics sake; I really hope they don't try pulling a genderswap on Tsukune, though he'd probably make a fairly attractive girl, I don't think his harem would appreciate it, heh heh heh.

In case you're wondering, Yes, I am crazy, because being normal is just boring sometimes.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-11-23 at 06:04.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 06:36   Link #12273
Ged
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Silver: Moka's rosary is made of silver...so you can say that silver negates their strong auras, making them relatively weak. Of course, this is just my take on it.
Silver is an antiseptical metal and so it was used to make silverware back in those days. That's also why silver has alvays been the ''pure'' metal and it was belived to harmfull to vampires because of that.

Dunno exactly why though... It would make more sense if the vampires in this series would also be dead, so that the religion-stuff would explain why cross's and ''holy water'' have that effect against them. If the vampires are ''living dead'' in this series too (which hasn't been totaly denied) it would explain why Tsukune doesn't have the veaknesses that Moka and Kokoa posess.

However I don't belive that they are dead as the are able to grow older. xP
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 08:38   Link #12274
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Silver is also harmful to werewolves. Bullets that is.
Old 2009-11-22, 09:31   Link #12275
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wong: I think Wong is one of those characters that are added in for the continuation of the story so he's not a permament party, a semi-permament is more like to him.

Genderswap: Yukari wouldn't care either way, she'd hit that any way she can. XD

Dead Vampires : They can't be 'dead' in the classical sense, especially since Moka has a father and sisters to boot - it's not like he 'turned' them either - these vampires are making babies for goodness sake. Dead? No~ I don't think so...
Old 2009-11-22, 10:41   Link #12276
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Wong is going away once the arc ends, just as Sun and her "mom" went away after the Siren arc ends.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 10:53   Link #12277
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hmph, such foolishness. In the case of not liking Yuri, is the Yuri from Command and Conquer, so I can understand that part. But the other kind of yuri just fine with me, being a part of a sexual flesh sandwich is most every man's dream.

But you be very sad man if you don't like just a we bit of bi-action plus a bit of Ranma 1/2 like genderswapping,

um yea... Yuri means - No men - so there goes that dream. and Genderswapping is worse than yuri imo. Plus, Screw you for telling us we're sad because we don't like it. so I hope you're joking.
Old 2009-11-22, 11:53   Link #12278
Chris38

Man I was away for a bit, and so much stuff to cover.

Well, first things first ... I think silver isn't harmful to vampires ... it just weakens there power ... the Rosario is made of silver, right ... so it could be one of the elements making Moka's seal - and why Outer Moka is weaker then Inner Moka.

And about Wong being a permanent character ... I don't know, but isn't Fang Fang studying at youkai academy ... then again some character's are studying at Youkai academy and aren't permanent characters ... well Gin anyone ... I mean what do you mean by a permanent character. Could you give me a definition ?

And Tempest, I also don't think that vampire's in this series are living dead - first of all, they grow ... and can have babies, and about Tsukune's weakness it's explained here:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...6/c023/22.html

It's because his body was a human body originally, before he was injected with vampire blood.

By the way, was it explained from where vampire weaknesses came ( in the manga ) ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 14:43   Link #12279
KoSa333

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Speaking of Kampfer, glad Tsukune hasn't turn into girl. Only in drag to infiltrate and rescue Mizore.
Are you sure? I mean probably he will, do not forget Moka's blood (basicly her DNA) flowing in Tsukune's veins
Ok it was a joke haha..
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 14:51   Link #12280
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I wish I knew more about Kampfer, but it has a bit too much yuri in it for my liking
I'm still hoping for some more development story-wise so that the yuri can get scarce, but I can take it...
Quote:
But you be very sad man if you don't like just a we bit of bi-action plus a bit of Ranma 1/2 like genderswapping, so it's technically only half-yuri
While I can't possibly assess one's mood by their taste, I'll agree that it's not yuri per se, and I wouldn't mind a fun chapter of experimentation in R+V.
About vampires being dead: I believe that they never died and gained a cursed immortality, thus being undead, while zombies and ghosts have already died once and transcended death, putting them in a totally different position.
Quote:
And about Wong being a permanent character ... I don't know, but isn't Fang Fang studying at youkai academy ... then again some character's are studying at Youkai academy and aren't permanent characters ... well Gin anyone ... I mean what do you mean by a permanent character. Could you give me a definition ?
I doubt his staying in the gang after his mini-arc is over (it better be mini!), but I suppose it depends on the popularity of the next few chapters, R+V can get episodic if it wants to.
Quote:
By the way, was it explained from where vampire weaknesses came ( in the manga ) ?
Not as far as I remember...but I've played my blood omens and soul reavers and read vampire stuff over and over, so it's commonly one of the usual stuff: death by sunlight, acidic waters, stabbed hearts, poisoned blood, etc.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire