Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-29, 05:31   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 332 Discussion

Fang & Sting

Quote:
Quote:

* Soi Fong gets beaten. After the opponent was proud of his own victory, he was going to give the final blow .But Omaeda managed to protect Soi Fong

* Soi Fong: I have seen the power of a released arrancar once before, though I have prepared to fight with espada. Whatever, I know them well enough now

* Next week, Soi Fong’s counterattack
Credits : Danna / SpaceCat/ HIMAJIN SAMA

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-30 at 10:43.
Old 2008-10-29, 05:51   Link #2
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
And next chapter, we'll see soi fon being owned, and then just as the arrancar is going to get a finishing hit, omaeda jumps in and obliterates her. He then turns around and gives a grin, saying 'Hows it going, taicho?~' and soi fon gives her usual stunned face, speechless.
Called it!!! Part of it at least >_>

But seriously.... i'm facepalming at lightspeed right now. Kubo's taking this joke wayyy too far.
Old 2008-10-29, 06:09   Link #3
iamthatguy
Banned

One of the fastest captain with a totally IMBA shikai gets owned.. If she performs this badly against a fraccion, there is no hope for her against Barragan.

Just two chapters ago there was a huge sentence in caps saying THE TRUE POWER OF A CAPTAIN!!!
Old 2008-10-29, 06:12   Link #4
Ichimaru

imo soi fong has to lose this battle, arrogant fool
Old 2008-10-29, 06:26   Link #5
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

arrogant stupid Soi Fon -_-'

however this means that probably she will release Bankai and pwn everyone
Old 2008-10-29, 07:55   Link #6
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I'm glad Soi Fon has been shown up as an arrogant idiot . She will now overtake renji as the joke of Bleach. She really should have tried to kill Vega quicker when she had him pinned against the wall.
Old 2008-10-29, 08:30   Link #7
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Soi Fon = fail, you'd think komamura was the worst captain seeing as how he's matched up only against a fraccion, but soi fon gets pushed around by a fraccion...
Old 2008-10-29, 08:45   Link #8
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Being saved by Omoeda.....against a fraccion.......Soifon how low you have fallen
Old 2008-10-29, 09:18   Link #9
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Yay! One of the good guys lost! Nao there will be no complaints and we need the Vizards to jump in! *Tags Vizard*
Old 2008-10-29, 09:19   Link #10
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Shonen Rule Nr 3?
All womans are weak by default?
Old 2008-10-29, 09:27   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

And just when we felt it couldnt get worse . SoySauce Rep can never ever recover. Saved by the Omeada, that going to haunt her character till the end of Bleach . Even if she redeems herself by using shunko will she redeem herself in eyes of the fans, guess not : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Shonen Rule Nr 3?. All womans are weak by default?
Sadly that's not true for Bleach ... if that was the case Halibel would be wtfpwned by Urahara while fighting Stark on a reconnaissance mission in HM
Old 2008-10-29, 10:24   Link #12
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
And just when we felt it couldnt get worse . SoySauce Rep can never ever recover. Saved by the Omeada, that going to haunt her character till the end of Bleach . Even if she redeems herself by using shunko will she redeem herself in eyes of the fans, guess not : D

Sadly that's not true for Bleach ... if that was the case Halibel would be wtfpwned by Urahara while fighting Stark on a reconnaissance mission in HM
That could yet happen!
Old 2008-10-29, 10:27   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I want to see pictures I want to see that epic moment where Omeada saves Soysauce . That pic will forever give me nightmares @.@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphen View Post
That could yet happen!
And Unohana despite being a medic would panic at the sight of Blood
Old 2008-10-29, 10:31   Link #14
Syphen

Quite depressing to see Soi Fon sucking it up. My hope for this series continues to dwindle.
Old 2008-10-29, 10:32   Link #15
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Shonen Rule Nr 3?
All womans are weak by default?

Is vega a girl or boy? I still don't know...

@lol at Soy Sauce....
Old 2008-10-29, 10:38   Link #16
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I want to see pictures I want to see that epic moment where Omeada saves Soysauce . That pic will forever give me nightmares @.@
The best part would be if Omaeda sacrifices himself to save Soi, and she has a emotional powerup in response. Then the SoiXOmaeda shippers can pile on to create true nightmare....
Old 2008-10-29, 10:39   Link #17
NyxOne

'Ooray at the good guys actually LOSING. Go, Ggio!
Old 2008-10-29, 10:40   Link #18
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
The best part would be if Omaeda sacrifices himself to save Soi, and she has a emotional powerup in response. Then the SoiXOmaeda shippers can pile on to create true nightmare....
I would honestly get out of my chair and walk away from the computer if that happened.

Although i'm down for Omaeda dying, and perhaps getting a new bankai out of the deal, the thought of a SoiMaeda pairing is frankly disturbing.
Old 2008-10-29, 10:43   Link #19
Amirali
Banned

I don't think they'll form a real pairing (thankfully), but I believe Omaeda's sacrifice will give Soi Fong a resolve boost. Then it's just a matter of the shippers over-interpreting that, as they're prone to do. I'm actually looking forward to this chapter more than I have for a long time, if only for the wtf factor.
Old 2008-10-29, 10:43   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Most hardcore Soysauce fans I have met dont swing thay way. They would rather die than see SoySauce a hetro relationship . If the trap Vega turns out to be a girl then it pairings FTW for Soy : )

I would love to see sadastic fanarts regarding this pairing she draws Soi the best

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion