AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-12-11, 07:08   Link #30021
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 42
Some Japanese couldnt help but think Bradamante look like Zuikaku from Kancolle.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 08:43   Link #30022
Klard
The cilvilain
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In a housr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Some Japanese couldnt help but think Bradamante look like Zuikaku from Kancolle.
And the New Takeuchi Lancer is Shoukaku
__________________
FGO(JP): 942004979 Name: Koga
Klard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 09:14   Link #30023
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Oh yeah, the bond flame item for bond 11 will be available in the RP shop starting on the 15th. Costs 3 RP. Probably a permanent item there that will refresh monthly along with the other items. So you can buy one piece per month. Everyone can at least buy one given the RPs given from last year's Xmas rerun. Gonna use one on Waver to get him out of retirement.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 20:45   Link #30024
McW
Canaan II When?
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Oh yeah, the bond flame item for bond 11 will be available in the RP shop starting on the 15th. Costs 3 RP. Probably a permanent item there that will refresh monthly along with the other items. So you can buy one piece per month. Everyone can at least buy one given the RPs given from last year's Xmas rerun. Gonna use one on Waver to get him out of retirement.
So... 270 Quartz (even burning SR you may like) on average to get an item used to grind farming to get 30 quartz. What happen to the equivalent exchange rule? As far as I know I won't bother just like the Command Codes.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 20:59   Link #30025
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
If you can BSS I'd roll immediately heh

More reasons to pull on lancer GSSR.
Damn it, I didn't think about this. Makes it even harder to get another Ereshkigal copy.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 04:38   Link #30026
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 42
https://twitter.com/nightygale/statu...83486849708032

1. Art x Quick Up
2. Guts x Defense Up
3. NP charge

She seems a little poor in her passives, we need to wait on the numbers for her actives.

The outrage mob on twitter, who are panning Bradamante's design, literally act like they own FGO and lament that Bradamante is a sign of FGO overrun by "dudebros", need to take a chill pill.

And understand that "those godamned otakus" and the extraordinary variety of Servants, from cute girls to bishounen like Gil, badasses like King Hassan and utterly alien designs like Xiangyu and Red Hare, are exactly the reasons why FGO is as prosperous as it is now.
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=959 target=_blank>Kancolle Social Group</a>
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 05:07   Link #30027
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
1 ticket and 2 10 rolls. 2 Anastasia CE, 3 Valk CE and 1 Eric CE. Had 12 quartz left so might as well empty what I have because fuck saving.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 05:12   Link #30028
IceHism
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
https://twitter.com/kazawa_second/st...248770/video/1

It's pretty hard to double skadi. needs overkill, archer class enemies and MA.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 06:29   Link #30029
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 42
Mashu: "Senpai!! I didnt ask Wrestling for Xmas! AND WHY IS TAIGA NARRATING QUETZ'S NOBLE PHANTASM!!!"
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=959 target=_blank>Kancolle Social Group</a>
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 08:45   Link #30030
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
https://twitter.com/nightygale/statu...83486849708032

1. Art x Quick Up
2. Guts x Defense Up
3. NP charge

She seems a little poor in her passives, we need to wait on the numbers for her actives.

The outrage mob on twitter, who are panning Bradamante's design, literally act like they own FGO and lament that Bradamante is a sign of FGO overrun by "dudebros", need to take a chill pill.

And understand that "those godamned otakus" and the extraordinary variety of Servants, from cute girls to bishounen like Gil, badasses like King Hassan and utterly alien designs like Xiangyu and Red Hare, are exactly the reasons why FGO is as prosperous as it is now.
People are getting picky on twitter about this?

Not the Mexican bikini santa?
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 10:52   Link #30031
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 33
I really dig the music for this event.

Rolled 120 into the gatcha, got NP4 Summer Martha, Valkyrie CEs and no Bradamante

Oh well, I will just focus on farming for the bones. Lets see If I can make it to box 200 this time.

Probably shouldn't have wasted those rainbow apples but eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Martha is getting new animations soon.

Your bets, guys

As expected from the Savior of France, he understands his OTP partner so well

I tried Martha to see he new animations, and its a lot of staff twirling and shiny animations. Pretty cool, I might lb her bond 10 so I could use her more often as my Rider when the chance comes. Also, Hayami Saori re-recorded a lot of her lines so there is new commands for using her NP and also the card select.
__________________
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 12:49   Link #30032
Kakurin
大佐
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Since Christmas is close I decided to go on a little shopping spree. Picked up Bradamante and some random cannon-wielding dude.
__________________
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 13:27   Link #30033
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Since Christmas is close I decided to go on a little shopping spree. Picked up Bradamante and some random cannon-wielding dude.
Spook Napoleon from the sound of it.

Still no Yu. Overall I squeezed 54 bond quartz and I only got spooked by Vakyrie during that time. So many apples were sacrificed for waifu Yu and I got Lelouch and 3 waifus in 1 instead.

For event, gacha looks like a very easy skip. Also, that butt.
Rizare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 14:31   Link #30034
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I tried Martha to see he new animations, and its a lot of staff twirling and shiny animations. Pretty cool, I might lb her bond 10 so I could use her more often as my Rider when the chance comes. Also, Hayami Saori re-recorded a lot of her lines so there is new commands for using her NP and also the card select.
I also added her to a battle to see her new animations. Looks nice
Her extra attack is Tarasque's fire breath and the new NP animation is identical to her FGO Arcade version

I'll give this event gacha a shot, mostly to raise both Martha's NP levels.

EDIT: Did a ticket roll, now I got Ruler Martha at NP2 :3
__________________
FGO JP: 731,485,752 IGN: Wyen

My Lazy Pixiv Page | Twitter

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2018-12-12 at 15:19.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 14:32   Link #30035
InfinityDragonGod
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
https://fate-go.us/solomon/

YES!!
The final singularity begins December 20!
Hoping to get Merlin.
Have all the exp and mats to get him to lvl 90 10/10/10

My servants are ready!!
Bond 10: Herc, Waver, Kintoki, Mash
Bond 9: Jalter, Cu alter, Cu
Bond 8: Altera, Emiya
Bond 7: Raikou, Salter, Gilgamesh, and Jack
Rest of them are either 5 or 6.
__________________
FGO ID (NA): 879 057 690
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 14:49   Link #30036
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
https://fate-go.us/solomon/

YES!!
The final singularity begins December 20!
Hoping to get Merlin.
Have all the exp and mats to get him to lvl 90 10/10/10

My servants are ready!!
Bond 10: Herc, Waver, Kintoki, Mash
Bond 9: Jalter, Cu alter, Cu
Bond 8: Altera, Emiya
Bond 7: Raikou, Salter, Gilgamesh, and Jack
Rest of them are either 5 or 6.
Ah, so it's that time. RIP early, Barbatos. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.
Rizare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 15:23   Link #30037
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
People are getting picky on twitter about this?
That, and the part of her story where she managed to get a muslim to love her enough to convert to christianity.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 15:38   Link #30038
Nachtwandler
Yurifag
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That, and the part of her story where she managed to get a muslim to love her enough to convert to christianity.
But it is an accurate according to the two medieval poems her story originates from.
__________________
F/GO: 828 004 124
My Anime list
My VN list
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 17:26   Link #30039
MartianMage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
wow congrats on rolling bradamante, you lucksacks :disgust:

Well I only have 48 quartz to spare. Didn't get her and just got 2 Eric CEs. =/
__________________
Homura: Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
Kyubey: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
Homura: Tribute? You steal girls' souls, and make them your slaves!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 22:19   Link #30040
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I also added her to a battle to see her new animations. Looks nice
Her extra attack is Tarasque's fire breath and the new NP animation is identical to her FGO Arcade version

I'll give this event gacha a shot, mostly to raise both Martha's NP levels.

EDIT: Did a ticket roll, now I got Ruler Martha at NP2 :3
I'm actually seriously considering breaking her bond 10 so that I use her more often now. That's how good I think animations are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That, and the part of her story where she managed to get a muslim to love her enough to convert to christianity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
But it is an accurate according to the two medieval poems her story originates from.
It has been years now since I last taken that one cultural studies class, but wasn't there some ambiguity on Ruggiero's religious affiliation prior to him converting to Bradamante's sect? I do recall that his father was a Christian and his mother Muslim, but he himself was raised in Africa under a wizard and so he probably was adherent to either Christian Paganism/Western or Northern Traditions, rather than being a Muslim.

But it has been years, so maybe he was more adherent to his Arabic heritage rather than the Berber culture.

I do like this trend of the new characters being more committed to their significant others rather than being in love with the MC. Makes me wish I did roll her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
wow congrats on rolling bradamante, you lucksacks :disgust:

Well I only have 48 quartz to spare. Didn't get her and just got 2 Eric CEs. =/
We can be in the noluck club with each other >:3
__________________
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.