AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-17, 04:03   Link #1
Tiberium Wolf

Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban

I didn't see a thread for this one so I am making one.

Basically this is a manga about Heroes talking in a forum about their situations and problems.

It's pretty funny. It's not a manga with plot. It's worth to check it out. Although it might be confusing at ch 1 don't give up and read a few more. I was confused at ch 1 since at first glance I wasn't able to figure out what was going.

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2014-08-17 at 04:19.
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 04:07   Link #2
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

haha...
I read tis manga yesterday...
and after ended to lastest chapter, i bookmark it...
>.<

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 04:13   Link #3
SineMora
Wait for it...

Demon lord forum please... I want to see it like Wreck it Ralph's (Tired of being one, because they were scripted/paid to do so, etc.) Then Heroes troll demon lord forum... lol
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 07:10   Link #4
omega253

To me, this is hilarious in the same way that One Punch Man is. Saitama would have a ball on this forum. He'd surely ask for help from the union about his publicity troubles.

Still though, the Sage is crazy for following the Prince's instructions. That one guy who had to go through 23 (now it's 24) summonings and ditched some pretty awesome worlds (had a harem in one of them), has to watch the other male hero (24th time- summoned into a party of 2 males, 3 females) get the harem.

But that girl hero... had to travel with 4 bitchy girls who fight all the time. Thank whoever made the union that they gave an option for a forced return and a voluntary memory wipe! How often do you see people being that helpful?

This manga, besides the humor, really highlights the problems that a hero might face in their journey (horrible party members, unforeseen and unwanted circumstances, annoying people altogether) to complete their entire quest.

Knowing that other people in different worlds and dimensions go through the same thing can be relieving. Actually interacting with them (sharing stories, giving advice, and dispensing experience from retired veterans) is another story entirely.

This is a fun manga so far. Thank you, /ak/ Scans (wherever you are), for translating this manga.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 07:11   Link #5
Tenzen12

I wouldn't say it doesn't have plot, it has dozen I am definitely sure we will hear about Sage, Shopkeepers daughter, and Freeters adventures again.

Gotta love students trolling.
Old 2014-08-17, 07:18   Link #6
bladestorm91

The web novel on syosetu is really short, was it always this short?
bladestorm91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 09:24   Link #7
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

All of the heroes have some sort problem really. From Hunter's "Everybody said the same damn thing over and over" to Patissier Sweets Collection(lol) "I'm an adult woman why the hell am I a Magical Girl" to Esrad "I'm a normal girl why am I stuck with a bunch of crazy women".

Though I have the sneaking suspicion that Student is actually from OUR world and the one who made the BBS in the first place, considering that he A. Knows a lot of stuffs (Magical Girl, Snake, etc...) and B. Can change the name of a hero (Changed Hero: Hero (Axis phase Earth) to Hero: Magical Girl (Axis phase Earth))
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 14:16   Link #8
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Instant favorite!
My God the conversations are hilarious, like how Sage messed up his plans to give the two heroes new swords but mistakenly made a powerful one for the Demon Lord or how Freeter has to choose between his job and the call for adventure.
Old 2014-08-18, 00:43   Link #9
chaosbeowulf

How in the world did Student managed to be a hero?! And a retired one at that?!
chaosbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 01:48   Link #10
Tenzen12

Probably thanks to genre savvyness and overtrolling everyone including Demon lord.
Old 2014-08-18, 02:00   Link #11
Xacual

A lot of people think that Student might actually be the most veteran of all + possibly the creator of the BBS since he's always around.

Also I heard the manga skipped the chapters about the Demon Lord from one world being summoned to another world as the Hero.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 03:06   Link #12
Tenzen12

Him being able rewrite other members nick is also possible hint.

Btw; when you say veteran you mean as member of BBS, not veteran hero, right? ( because Sage and Prince would be real deal)
Old 2014-08-18, 03:09   Link #13
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

as moderator or admin?

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 03:22   Link #14
Tenzen12

That's question we might (or might not) get answer in future.
Old 2014-08-18, 07:25   Link #15
konokon
Banned

this manga is more like CHAT ROOM and comedy i was only interested to see some VICTORIAN ERA strategical action with beautiful girls in beautiful dresses . ahh need to move to that very good shoujo LIGHT NOVEL of PRINCESS becoming the queen of kingdom with supernatural swords and weapons
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 12:28   Link #16
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just found this manga.,

it is hilarious.

need a anime short for this.
Old 2014-08-18, 19:56   Link #17
Redlar

Apparently this was originally a web novel that was later published in book format and now has this manga being published by Alphapolis.

Anyone know where the web novel was originally hosted?
Redlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 13:30   Link #18
J4n1

Hilarious, hope the sage of the forest can go back to being ignored (NOT, gimme more insanity).

I'd totally read a manga about a summoned hero(ine) who has to travel the world with 4 nutcase women always arguing with each other, all the while cursing "why me?".
Put the usual tsundere harem tropes through a wringer when suddenly the hero is gender/orientation.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 14:04   Link #19
Tenzen12

I just read latest chapter. To be honest not seing sages antics anymore make me realy sad... but he deserve some peace
Old 2014-08-21, 15:00   Link #20
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlar View Post
Apparently this was originally a web novel that was later published in book format and now has this manga being published by Alphapolis.

Anyone know where the web novel was originally hosted?
speaking of webnovels,

the translator for Log Horizon translated ch1.

http://pastebin.com/u/skythewood

Tags
forum