AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-04-15, 18:16   Link #521
marvelB

Damn, the war just began and already it's pretty much over for the Canaries. Also, Marcille's condition is becoming more and more worrying as she slips even further under the lion's control.... still, I do admit I rather dig that Demon Queen outfit he gave her. Now, how long until the rest of Laius' party arrives to (hopefully) save their friend from complete corruption....?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-15, 06:46   Link #522
James Rye

Lol, "the dark Lord Laios" and Laios actually likes it. XD

So the demon is putting two desires against each other to maximizes his outcome. His version of perfect and endless joy sounds great on paper but super disturbing as well. Or like Senshi said "Blasphemy". I doubt this entity will ever be able to satisfy its hunger no matter if it does devour the whole world or not. It will probably just move on to the next one.

I like how Laius enters the tower and then is like "uhm, guys please stay with me?". Dude needs his team to win this one.^^

I bet the final battle gonna end with a kiss though. Any one else thinks so too?
Old 2022-05-17, 12:03   Link #523
marvelB

Bit late, but I caught the chapter! Geez, the demon himself is offering a solution to ending the madness.... crazy. But is it possible for a dungeon to have two masters at once? I suppose that may be ideal, since that should cut Marcille's power in half, but.... I dunno. Most likely, Laius will have to come up with a new solution entirely. Let's see what he can cook up, no pun intended (or maybe it is? ).

BTW, loved how Kabru was shocked that Laius' favorite food wasn't something made from a monster, lol.
Old 2022-06-16, 14:05   Link #524
marvelB

Bump for the next chapter! It took a bit of doing, but through the powers of talk no jutsu (and of course, the promise of tasty meals), it seems that Laius' party has finally succeeded in getting Marcille back to a normal state of mind! However, she's still the dungeon master, so it's still a bit soon to declare victory just yet, I'd say. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until August to find out what fate awaits our heroes....
Old 2022-06-16, 16:36   Link #525
James Rye

They did it! Friendship won the day! Until the Canaries throw everyone into prison for centuries...
Now I wonder how the winged lion will react to that development.
Old 2022-08-12, 14:48   Link #526
James Rye

Ok, things are going well. Sort of? I mean, sure, the island got half consumed by the dungeon and the world is getting filled with mana turning it slowly into a super dungeon, but at least Laius got everyone to promise to have a meal afterwards.
With "afterwards" meaning him defeating the demon, lol. This guy is so mental, love him. XDDD

Also Anime announcement, yay! <3
Old 2022-08-18, 13:00   Link #527
marvelB

Geez, I had hoped to catch the chapter earlier, but I've been so busy lately, lol. Anyway, I guess Laius' game plan here is for his party to literally eat the lion from the inside out?
Old 2022-09-15, 12:37   Link #528
marvelB

Bump for the next chapter! Not a very eventful one, but interesting, nonetheless: We learn the lion's origin story! Simply put, he's been feeding off of creatures' desires for quite some time, and Laius' is the last one he needs before he reaches the surface world! Looks like he final battle begins for real next chapter.....
Old 2022-09-15, 14:12   Link #529
James Rye

To think it all started with a bug being hungry. Interesting to see how Lion turned from a servant into a deceiver after realizing the unreasonableness of his food, destroying itself before he can consume it. Same with how he became a victim of his own growth, with his hunger growing in turn into an bottomless pit. Can't wait to see how Laius plans to kill him. And if Senshi can make a meal outta that demon. XD
Old 2022-10-18, 12:08   Link #530
marvelB

A few days late, but I caught the latest chapter! Laius comes up with a plan to defeat the lion, which involves becoming the next dungeon master! Unfortunately, it seems his plan backfires after the lion takes him on a little trip through memory lane. And now, it seems that Laius has literally become a monster himself.....?!
Old 2022-10-19, 11:18   Link #531
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
A few days late, but I caught the latest chapter! Laius comes up with a plan to defeat the lion, which involves becoming the next dungeon master! Unfortunately, it seems his plan backfires after the lion takes him on a little trip through memory lane. And now, it seems that Laius has literally become a monster himself.....?!
That's good though, Laius is a man-eating monster now and the Demon is now in a human body. Laius will probably eat himself, sacrificing his body and keep on living as a monster.
Old 2022-11-15, 14:32   Link #532
marvelB

That time of month is here! This chapter's a bit on the short side, though. Anyway, the lion, now in Laius' body, tries to escape to the surface! But with everyone else ready to stop him, he has no choice but to summon the ultimate monster from Laius' memories....!!!!
Old 2022-11-16, 08:13   Link #533
James Rye

Laius became the cool monster he had made a sketch of as a kid, cool. <3
Old 2022-12-17, 14:08   Link #534
James Rye

I think Laius plan is working? Can't quite tell if the world is ending or not. xD
Old 2022-12-21, 14:42   Link #535
marvelB

Gees, nearly forgot to comment on the chapter! So yeah, the lion thought everything was finally going his way... but it seems Laius' chimera(?) has plans of his own! What will happen next? We should find out in two months' time....
Old 2022-12-22, 15:24   Link #536
James Rye

Quote:
Gees, nearly forgot to comment on the chapter! So yeah, the lion thought everything was finally going his way... but it seems Laius' chimera(?) has plans of his own! What will happen next? We should find out in two months' time....
Nom noms will happen and Lion-kun will finally feel what it is like to be eaten for once, like for real and final.
Old 2022-12-23, 03:39   Link #537
zhangthang

Quote:
Quite clear that as only demon power can be a match for himself, so laius turn to monster was predictable.
Now the question is can laius get out of this mess, or he and demon will be banish together.
zhangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-16, 16:14   Link #538
marvelB

New chapter is out! At first, it almost seems like the lion had the upper hand.... but as it turns out, Laius turned the tables on him after all, resulting in the lion's defeat! However, it would appear our hero must pay a heavy price for his victory.....
Old 2023-02-18, 04:25   Link #539
James Rye

Yeah, I didn't saw it coming that Laius had added "being able to eat desires" to his monster wish in his book. Now Lion felt what it was like to be on the eaten side, like for on the real side. Him making all those Laius copies to be eaten and then to crawl onto and into the actual Laius monster was horrific to watch. Good thing Laius won in the end, but it cost him a heavy price, damn.....
I think we are only a handful of chapters away from the end, I gonna miss this series~
Old 2023-03-16, 12:06   Link #540
marvelB

Next chapter's here! Not a lot to say for now, though. Everyone escaped the dungeon, Laius included (who's back in human form). However, he's still yet to tell the others of that curse the lion placed upon him....

Tags
comedy, cooking, dungeons, fantasy