Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-25, 17:13   Link #9001
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Anyways i was pissed off that RobotknightXNinjaMaido was not made canon I demand some scene between them!
Same goes for ClovisxArthur!
Old 2008-10-25, 17:15   Link #9002
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
...I can't agree with this, at least not with such a strong word as non existent. There was her smile somewhere in the beginning. There was episode 15. There were the Moe-C.C interactions, even though some think those don't count. But it wasn't "non existent" >.>
I will not say non-existent. Personally i see some hints (i did a big post about that in the c.c. thread a few months ago), but in comparison to R1, it's day and night. Hard to deny it in my opinion.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:15   Link #9003
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Zero View Post
Who agrees with me on the term CC love Lelouch more than Kallen love Lelouch.....
I say Shirley. lawl
No srsly, i think all of the girls loved him a lot. It has been hinted a lot in the series, we can't measure it. "^^

@Eliarine: Like you said, it all depends on one's POV. Personally, i don't really think Gino is Kallen's type but i can't say that the possibility is out of the table.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:16   Link #9004
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Same goes for ClovisxArthur!
Again? listen Clovis is Dead and Arthur is a cat do u get it?
Old 2008-10-25, 17:17   Link #9005
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Again? listen Clovis is Dead and Arthur is a cat do u get it?
So what? o.o
I can still create a world where they can live happily ever after!
Errr... no, wait, that's Euphies line.
Oh well.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:25   Link #9006
Destiny1027
LelouchxCC is Love <3

Wink

Quote:
Are you serious?
If yes, then I have to politely disagree. o.o
He said I love you to Nunnally, it can't get anymore clear than that. The love each other in a non-incest way. <3
Old 2008-10-25, 17:35   Link #9007
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Love can come in many ways ya know, often the most greatest love is the romantic one.
i don't know if i agree with that.
But that's getting into philosphy and very off the topic of romance in code geass.
Thus i will say.
we need more cowbell.
Or in other words Lelouch sure did have a lot of chicks that liked him.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:35   Link #9008
Destiny1027
LelouchxCC is Love <3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Who agrees with me on the term CC love Lelouch more than Kallen love Lelouch.....

To: Knight of Zero <3

Well I believe Lelouch is very mixed up with his emotions.
CC promised she would always remain by his side and followed through her word. She is the only female character in the show who completely understood and supported him for the ENTIRE time. Shirley loved Lelouch unconditionally and had doubts about his intentions but when she truly understood him, she was then was killed...so it's over for her....R.I.P.
Basically Shirley and Kallen understood Lelouch too late. Kallen understood him after his death so yeah. O_o

( I posted my opinion, so am I now going to have people snap at me)

I have other reasons shall I post them for you Knight of Zero? :3
Old 2008-10-25, 17:36   Link #9009
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
He said I love you to Nunnally, it can't get anymore clear than that. The love each other in a non-incest way. <3
I love my dog, too.
It's still not a pairing. xD
Old 2008-10-25, 17:42   Link #9010
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
I love my dog, too.
It's still not a pairing. xD
its called beastility XD.
Anyways I think he was half joking half being serious.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:46   Link #9011
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny1027 View Post

CC promised she would always remain by his side and followed through her word. She is the only female character in the show who completely understood and supported him for the ENTIRE time. Shirley loved Lelouch unconditionally and had doubts about his intentions but when she truly understood him, she was then was killed...so it's over for her....R.I.P.
Basically Shirley and Kallen understood Lelouch too late. Kallen understood him after his death so yeah. O_o

( I posted my opinion, so am I now going to have people snap at me)

I have other reasons shall I post them for you Knight of Zero? :3
Yes she was with him and supported him when he was about to inject himself with refrain? Oh wait that was Kallen, C.C was the one talking to her invisible friend. Or how she sealed herself in the world of C when Lelouch lost the crutch of his existence Nunally and was beating himself up because of it? Yeah you are right she was with him supporting him so much that the during the two most important turning points in R2 for Lelouch she was decidedly absent.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:47   Link #9012
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny1027 View Post

CC promised she would always remain by his side and followed through her word. She is the only female character in the show who completely understood and supported him for the ENTIRE time.

""Okouchi: Exactly. And it's not just about their having mutual interests, either. It's impossible to describe it in a word, but it's a very strong bond. Lelouch as a kid, Lelouch in school, Lelouch as Zero -- only Suzaku sees all of it. Kallen, Nunnally, C.C., even -- none of them sees all of [Lelouch]. Playing together, running away, living, killing each other, even the knowledge of their having killed their own fathers. In terms of revealing who they are, only these two are completely naked. This is probably why the two of them were able to team up in the end.""

Only Suzu knew Lulu 100%.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:47   Link #9013
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Yes she was with him and supported him when he was about to inject himself with refrain? Oh wait that was Kallen, C.C was the one talking to her invisible friend. Or how she sealed herself in the world of C when Lelouch lost the crutch of his existence Nunally and was beating himself up because of it? Yeah you are right she was with him supporting him so much that the during the two most important turning points in R2 for Lelouch she was decidedly absent.
quoted for Truth and sheer Awesomeness.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:49   Link #9014
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post

And where was Kallen when he saved the world?
...Arguing over this kind of stuff is kind of pointless. o.o
C.C. never betrayed him, Kallen never spent all his money on pizza.
They're even!

Edit:
*cheers for Suzaku*
Old 2008-10-25, 17:49   Link #9015
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

""Okouchi: Exactly. And it's not just about their having mutual interests, either. It's impossible to describe it in a word, but it's a very strong bond. Lelouch as a kid, Lelouch in school, Lelouch as Zero -- only Suzaku sees all of it. Kallen, Nunnally, C.C., even -- none of them sees all of [Lelouch]. Playing together, running away, living, killing each other, even the knowledge of their having killed their own fathers. In terms of revealing who they are, only these two are completely naked. This is probably why the two of them were able to team up in the end.""

Where u get this information?
Old 2008-10-25, 17:51   Link #9016
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Ah ah oh wow, this totally made my day, thanks.

@Destiny1027: we might have forgotten to warn you that it's a general consensus in this thread that C.C is an awful person and should not be allowed near Lelouch :/
Old 2008-10-25, 17:52   Link #9017
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
@Destiny1027: we might have forgotten to warn you that it's a general consensus in this thread that C.C is an awful person and should not be allowed near Lelouch :/
I disagree. o.o
Old 2008-10-25, 17:57   Link #9018
Eliarine

Quote:
I disagree. o.o
Me too, I just thought I'd warn you poor souls so you don't get too shocked when the "C.C is a bitch"s start appearing. :/
Old 2008-10-25, 17:58   Link #9019
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Ah ah oh wow, this totally made my day, thanks.

Oh so pointing out the things that C.C did is saying she was an awful person and should not be allowed near Lelouch? I pointed out that C.C have been absent in two pivotal moments in Lelouch's development, not that she was the devil incarnate. Sarcastic remarks does nothing to help your argument but I do realise I am preaching to the choir here. :/
Old 2008-10-25, 17:58   Link #9020
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
And where was Kallen when he saved the world?
...Arguing over this kind of stuff is kind of pointless. o.o
C.C. never betrayed him, Kallen never spent all his money on pizza.
They're even!
when did kallen ?
ZERO-R didnt count
he betrayed (or appeared to have betrayed) her
and even HE wanted her to fight against him
before that she was willing to die WITH him
which is even more then dying FOR him becouse she couldnt even save him so at least he wouldnt die ALONE
dont see your point

Tags
romance