AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-18, 09:52   Link #621
amtro
Distro

I hope Issei manages to at least put up a fight without using his BB form.
It'd be a major letdown if the author used this opportunity to depower him and reboot his 'powersets' similar to the fullbring arc in Bleach.
I seriously don't see how Issei can gain anything from doing that.
Old 2013-01-18, 10:16   Link #622
Kutra

In volume 13, in the spare match with Milicas, he uses BB.
Old 2013-01-18, 10:18   Link #623
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
In volume 13, in the spare match with Milicas, he uses BB.
It's stated that Ddraig left him the ability to us BB without him.
Old 2013-01-18, 10:19   Link #624
breno.m.fis

Very interesting news! I'm even more eager to read this volume. Chichigami-sama seems to have written a very exciting story for this volume.

If Isse managed to fight even without BB that means he has accumulated a lot of ability and experience of battle, it is a sign that he is stronger than ever and not that his powers were reduced.

Then we have a lot of improvements in the powers of the Group Gremory and friends, it was time, it was bad leaving powers increases only to Isse and Kiba.
Old 2013-01-18, 10:28   Link #625
nfsac

Is there a scene were Akeno and Issei are in a bed naked?
Old 2013-01-18, 10:43   Link #626
Tchadnis

i believe the only reason he isnt using bb this time it because they will be fighting in the real world , and Issei in BB is just overhelming .. but it just a idea tho , i am eager to read this new volume already
Old 2013-01-18, 10:51   Link #627
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Wow thanks for the synopsis
And its nice to see development on Ravel's side
But it says that Ise doesn't use BB, I think that it might be cuz of Ddraig still sleeping
Old 2013-01-18, 10:58   Link #628
Chris38

As some remainded me, in the volume 13 short story, which occured, after volume 12, Ise used BB.

I think the most simple explenation on why Ise isin't going to use BB, in volume 14, is becuase, if that happens... the author couldn't have shown how much Ise's basic stats have improved, after he was revieved by Ophis and Great Red...

Not to mention, I belive that the author also mentioned, in the afterword of volume 12, that the girls will have a much higher combat particpance level in the next volume (arc), so it might be also possible that Ise's role in combat is going to be slightly reduced...
Old 2013-01-18, 11:05   Link #629
fazri
blacksun king

its been a long time since i show up in DxD tread,and group.
this interesting so fafnir is dragon that can friendly with azazel because his true pervert nature that explaint everything why he a dragon king allowing him self get sealed inside azazel SG.
so wityh this azazel truly will never show up on battlefield ever again remembering his SG already doesn't have anything in the inside anymore.
Old 2013-01-18, 12:02   Link #630
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Fafnir and Asia really do match however in color, Asia's Golden Hair to Fafnir's Golden Scales. Asia now has a real guardian to protect her when she is firing arrows of healing. Fafnir well he is a pervert.................. so he got his wish more or less.
Old 2013-01-18, 12:21   Link #631
melchsee99

Quote:
The names of other characters that appeared are Crom Cruach, Aži Dahāka, Apophis, Grendel, Yamata no orochi, Ladon, and Níðhǫggr. They are the Evil-Dragon class.....(Wow, more dragons. Looks like it will be a battle of dragons now.....)
I am just wondering if this "Apophis" is the new ophis which was made by the stolen power.
Old 2013-01-18, 12:29   Link #632
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by melchsee99 View Post
I am just wondering if this "Apophis" is the new ophis which was made by the stolen power.
Well, Apophis in Egyptian mythology is seen as an enemy of Ra (the sun god), the personification of all evil, and appears in the form of a serpent and sometimes a dragon. So probably that Apophis mentioned in volume 14 is much older than the history of the power stolen from Ophis.
Old 2013-01-18, 12:37   Link #633
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by melchsee99 View Post
It is just as breno.m.fis said. It is an Egyptian Demon, but its Egyptian name is Apep. Here the Greek name is used which is Apophis. I see the similarities of name though, but more than likely that is not it.

For more information here is a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
Old 2013-01-18, 13:43   Link #634
Newhope

Not really surprised if Akeno and Rias do get a dragon style power up they've been sucking out power from Ise for what 6 months now, that power has to go somewhere unless they have a way to purge it from themselves. The power will probably be dependent on getting power from Ise though so not a true power up.

Ise is now probably a full blown dragon himself he just doesn't know it yet, I wouldn't be surprised if next time he's really pushed in a fight he transforms into somesort of dragon.
Old 2013-01-18, 16:59   Link #635
amtro
Distro

Still no digital release, still no pics.
This sucks.
Old 2013-01-18, 17:27   Link #636
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
its been a long time since i show up in DxD tread,and group.
this interesting so fafnir is dragon that can friendly with azazel because his true pervert nature that explaint everything why he a dragon king allowing him self get sealed inside azazel SG.
so wityh this azazel truly will never show up on battlefield ever again remembering his SG already doesn't have anything in the inside anymore.
don't worry he still has
Spoiler for One of Azazel WONDER TREASURES:

or known as BATCAR
Old 2013-01-18, 18:35   Link #637
jayala319

I was thinking, after reading issei won't go BB, maybe the author plans that issei will start to do partial transformations like only his left arm or his legs or maybe only his new body will be shown and instead of BB he will transform into an real dragon (humanoid form). All I hope is that he learns to fly by himself-
Old 2013-01-18, 21:28   Link #638
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmm.... Certainly some action not to be missed, and truly some WTF moments.

Spoiler for TMI:
Old 2013-01-18, 22:55   Link #639
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hmm.... Certainly some action not to be missed, and truly some WTF moments.

Spoiler for TMI:
Yeah there is a lot to swallow in. All we can do is wait till the party start.

There is bound to be a lot of myths switch around or changed in some funny ways.
Old 2013-01-18, 23:12   Link #640
Dragonking

Damn I didn't think ise would get a familiar this ln(what's his familiar btw) but lmao for Asia getting fafnir and the evil dragons are cool specially yamata meaning we might be able to see susano or something similar to the Kusanagi sword like in campione also liking Beowulf's legend being introduced and didn't expect grafias bro to be the bad guy also how did akenos magic become dragon attributed and yay for the ravel centered novel and the names for the vamps remind me of the crips and bloods for some reason alsO whose kiryuu forgot haven't been reading in a while

Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life