AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-12-24, 14:53   Link #21
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
wait... the limit in 500% during a battle? Bosses like Naru Yaga have have over 500% in Super Hard! Not only that, her 3500 M Def makes it impossible for a Lvl. 99 Murakumo Nozomu do some real damage to her. That was why I had no choice but to give up >.>
Old 2007-12-25, 01:20   Link #22
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

It's like this.

In the status screen, your stats can pass 500%. Like, say, 525%, etc. But in battle, if you check, your stats will only reach up to 500%.

Here's the thing. I was right in saying that you should ignore the 500% cap in battle, because regardless of that, your stats still apply despite what the battle screen's stats shows you. But after extensive testing, I'd have to say that the maximum stat limit is indeed 500%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
wait... the limit in 500% during a battle? Bosses like Naru Yaga have have over 500% in Super Hard! Not only that, her 3500 M Def makes it impossible for a Lvl. 99 Murakumo Nozomu do some real damage to her. That was why I had no choice but to give up >.>
The trick is to wear down her defense by using useless attacks, while using survival tactics. Afterwards, when her defense skill is expended, it's time to bring out Name Breaker and Immortal Will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
When you say mess around with the stats do you mean there are stat tweaking items or that you can actually just change them in the options menu.
I'm hacking the game.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2007-12-25 at 01:38.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 05:18   Link #23
yeah_yeah

how do i lvl?

i am still lvl 1 when i fought daraba, and he is a pain in the ass. Can someone tell me ?
yeah_yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 07:57   Link #24
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

...I take it you can't understand Japanese much, yes?

That's gonna be quite an impediment.
Old 2007-12-25, 14:19   Link #25
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah_yeah View Post
i am still lvl 1 when i fought daraba, and he is a pain in the ass. Can someone tell me ?
You should try to level them up.

By the time you get to Daraba you have three 'trainer' characters. These characters are Nozomi, Satsuki and Thalia.

All you got to do is get into a base which would be any town, village or estructure in the map. Then, within the options you get in your next turn there there will be one with the following kanji on it '神'. Pick that one and another screen will show up.

This screen will have the name of the 'trainer' characters in the base. Pick any of them that isn't in red and then the window will show the name of the characters currently in that base. Pick the character you want to level up and you will have to wait a certain amount of time for the level up to finish. During this time you can move but, the added stats won't take effect until you finish leveling up.

To Level Up you need a certain amount of Mana.

Where do you get the needed mana? You surely noticed the small window in the top of the map. From left to right:

Floating Mana: As the name implies is the amount of Mana floating arround you. Every 100IP you collect a set amount of that mana. This mana can be used to build Artifacts and level up.

Possesing Mana: As the name implies is the amount of Mana you currently have and is ready to use at any moment.

Mana Something (): This third value in the amount of mana you collect every 100IP. This one increases by 500 on every mission (I think). You can increase this value by building an Artifact called Mana Refinery (I think).

To build artifacts you need to be in a base and have a 'Constructor' in the party. By the time you get to Daraba the only Constructor characters are: Sorluska, Satsuki and Katima.

Just like with the Level Up Option there will be an option that allows you to do this. That one is アーティファクト.

In the top left side of the new screen there are the names of the characters that can build an artifact. Top Right the image of the articraft. Bottom left the artifacts a selected character can build. Bottom Right what will the articraft affect when built.

The Mana Refinery is the one with the White Box Chained.

Said artifacts will only affect your characters if you are IN the base they are so, They are pretty much useless since most of the enemies parties will not move.

The only usefull one are the Sand Clock and the Mana Refinery. I used to Built a Sand Clock in the first base of the map and the built Mana Refineries in most of the others. The Sand Clock speed up your party. Really useful if you aim of the SS Ranks.
Old 2007-12-26, 12:43   Link #26
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Your stats can actually exceed 500%!

...Well, provided that your Orihalcon Name allows you to do so.
Old 2007-12-27, 10:31   Link #27
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Yeah but, can you exceed the 500% barrier during a battle?
Old 2007-12-27, 11:14   Link #28
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yep. That's what I was referring to.
Old 2007-12-27, 11:32   Link #29
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

How? I had the latest patch installed when I played it yet, the stats didn't go over 500% during a battle.
Old 2007-12-27, 11:42   Link #30
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Pretty sure that it's over 500% because of the Orihalcon Name's passive boosts. That's a battle status screen, not a world map one.
Old 2007-12-27, 11:57   Link #31
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

The last one I installed was 1.006. Which patch do you use? Or, is there a +1.006 one that fixes this 'bug'?

How did Nakurana's IP get to 104!?
Old 2008-01-06, 02:00   Link #32
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Credits goes to SilverWolf_X for the information on heroine affection. Just thought that I might provide the actual point system, since my earlier post about that one was wrong.

Quote:
Choices: 1 point
Boss Battles: 1 Point per Heroine in Party with Nozomu
MVP: 5 Points
Heart Battles: 1 Point per Heroine in party with Nozomu
Izumo Shrine choices: 2 Points on selected Heroine (Narukana not available)
Helping Narukana up in dream: 20 points (2nd run onwards only, you must avoid getting more points or equal with other heroines. TESTED. Its fun testing with L89 characters in Normal mode. *_*)

Its ok to let Nozomu or any other character besides Heroines get MVPs. The game decides which girl you get for total points selected. the girl can have like 5 points only and you can still get her route as long as the others are below her. If she ties, it follows a priority system. If there is a tie, the girl on the top of the priority system gets the route:

1. Satsuki
2. Nozomi
3. Ruputna
4. Katima
5. Naya
6. Narukana

The events with Nozomi in chapter 6 and Satsuki in Chapter 8 do NOT decide if you are on their route, and are actually part of the story.

Also note that during the first trip into town in the alternate world, Nozomu will go to town with the girl with the highest affection aside from Satsuki and Nozomi and there will be a short event. THIS EVENT also does NOT decide that you are on that girl's route, it just tells you who is where on the affection ladder, Priority is as follows:

1. Ruputna
2. Katima
3. Naya

If you are however going for these girls, and you get their event, then its a good sign, however if you are going for Satsuki or Nozomi, it doesn't mean its panic time, your Satsuki or Nozomi may still be on top, just that you'll get to know who is rank 2 or 3 at that point.

Why bother you ask?

Simple, this means its your LAST chance if you decide you don't want to go Satsuki's or Nozomi's route, all you have to do is have Nozomu pair with the desired girl and take the longer route in the 1st Izumo battle, which is loaded with Heart battles. Make sure you get the MVp for her and you're set.

This of course, applies if your Nozomi and or Satsuki hasn't been intensely raking up affection points like crazy (every boss fight, mvp, every heart battle from Chapter 1-7, choices directed 100% to them only etc). If that's the case, you're screwed. xD
Old 2008-01-06, 03:12   Link #33
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post

Pretty sure that it's over 500% because of the Orihalcon Name's passive boosts. That's a battle status screen, not a world map one.
I don't know much about the games system, but all of these seem high by usual RPG standards. 72,000 is close to the normal 99,999 cap, and 540% Attack sounds like a lot when you consider it reads like it's 100% of what would be a normal attack rating. Don't suppose you could post a screencap of Euphoria's stats if she's a playable character could you?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 03:16   Link #34
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Euphoria? Sure, I'll do that once I take my bath. XD I might even throw in a complementary CG shot of her.
Old 2008-01-06, 03:29   Link #35
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

For comparison, a level 53 Euphoria. Stats are nowhere near Narukana levels.

I suppose it serves as a small preview of the translating I've done so far as well .
Old 2008-01-06, 04:29   Link #36
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Just a series of pictures for kicks.

Lv. 99 Euphoria, Battle Stats.

Doom Judgement!

Primordial One!

And finally, a good reason why Narukana-sama should never, ever be displeased.

That last one was just for kicks...though I'd imagine that the damages would be much, much higher in Super Hard.
Old 2008-01-06, 23:08   Link #37
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Do all characters get as high stats as Euphoria and Narukana when they reach level 99?
Old 2008-01-06, 23:20   Link #38
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Nope. Usually they have one or two high stats, and the others around 400+%. For example, Nozomu's stats at 99 have high Material Attack and Defense, and around 480% for his Force Attack and Defense.
Old 2008-01-06, 23:52   Link #39
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Nope. Usually they have one or two high stats, and the others around 400+%. For example, Nozomu's stats at 99 have high Material Attack and Defense, and around 480% for his Force Attack and Defense.
What makes Narukana and Euphoria so special. The latter I can only guess is because she is a loli character and thus is granted special dispensation to break the stat barrier, but what about Narukana besides being the games namesake. Or is that it really?
Old 2008-01-07, 00:01   Link #40
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Euphoria has a Rank 3 Shinken, and is the daughter of the previous game's protagonists, Eternals Yuuto and Aseria. Aside from being sinfully cute and adorable, she's powerful right from the get-go because of her special background.

Narukana is a Rank 1 Shinken, Murakamo, arguably one of the strongest Shinkens in existence. She also has the power of Naru Mana, the antimatter to Mana in Seinarukana's world.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel