AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-01, 16:52   Link #1
zato_1one

Claymore RPG (Fan made)

Claymore RPG?

http://www.tsstorry.com/bbs/viewthre...extra=page%3D1
Old 2008-03-01, 16:56   Link #2
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Yep yep. It was posted before in another thread today altho this link has more screenshots

Ok, at last! It's bed time and I hope ch#78 will be out tomorrow when I awaken wake up
Old 2008-03-01, 17:02   Link #3
zato_1one

It's good if someone can persuade the author to make an English version too.
Old 2008-03-01, 17:04   Link #4
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Haha, for RPG claymore Clare level = 1 & Teresa's Level = 99 (9999 HP). It would be like the flashback in Final Fantasy 7 where you have Sephiroth in your party and he kills everything while cloud is able to do nothing
Old 2008-03-01, 17:23   Link #5
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

lol yea sephiroth raped the dragon he was so awesome
Old 2008-03-01, 17:30   Link #6
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Lol, and when you enter the menu and try and mess with the party feats, like.. I dunno, try and remove Teresa's sword and transfer it to Clare or something, then she goes: "....." Like what the hell? are you trying to steal my stuff? I'll rape you..

But, if you're making a comparison to FF7 the eventually Clare is gonna become 10 times stronger than Teresa.
Old 2008-03-03, 13:04   Link #7
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
I tried to play this game but don't know why I can't see any text in there. I can walk, talk to people, go into buildings but when I try to talk, there is only empty space in dialog box. Probably I don't have file: Scripts.rxdata. Does anyone have the same problem ?

I've downloaded game frome here :http://www.isload.com.cn/store/mjjmv...laod%5B/url%5D

F1 - options
X - character stats
Space - use/enter
Old 2008-03-03, 13:10   Link #8
Exar Kun
The Abyssal Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
I tried to play this game but don't know why I can't see any text in there. I can walk, talk to people, go into buildings but when I try to talk, there is only empty space in dialog box. Probably I don't have file: Scripts.rxdata. Does anyone have the same problem ?
I've got the same problem. Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 2008-03-03, 13:23   Link #9
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

I'm gonna guess that this game is in Chinese, and displaying text in Chinese Characters. Assuming that you have to do the same thing in the Fate/Stay Night game (which is in Japanese) you have to change your xp regional settings to Chinese (or change your location to China... not sure). Furthermore there is this file you have to download from the microsoft website (Applocal.msi ; search it on google or microsoft.com because I forgot how to get it) which is pretty much a foreign language pack to be able to load/display foreign languages.

My suggestion is to go to Control Panel > Regional and Language Option (change your location on the first tab and go to languages tab > details and text services need to include chinese... i think).

This is just speculation. I do not guarantee it will work and I have not tried it myself. Try it at your own risk. Do not forget to change back to regular settings.

---------------------

Nice pics DeadGuyKai... I like the school attire ones.. ^_^
Old 2008-03-04, 13:44   Link #10
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:

I've downloaded game frome here :http://www.isload.com.cn/store/mjjmv...laod%5B/url%5D

F1 - options
X - character stats
Space - use/enter
How do you get this game to run, is there a program that I need to download with it?
Old 2008-03-04, 13:52   Link #11
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
How do you get this game to run, is there a program that I need to download with it?
I've downloaded it "normally" with plain Firefox download manager via DDL. The install, although I don't know japanese/chinese at all was easy.
First You download Claymore3TheSilverEyedAvengersVer1.1.exe using link above. Then You click on the file and extract it where You want it to be installed. When it's finished You can play.
Don't know if it works only on Windows XP, I'm using this system and it works well.

As You can see on the first screen I can't see any text in dialog box :/ (I tried Your method Cipher but id didn't work. Thanks anyway).

Old 2008-03-04, 13:56   Link #12
hell88
Banned

Quote:
I've downloaded it "normally" with plain Firefox download manager via DDL. The install, although I don't know japanese/chinese at all was easy.
First You download Claymore3TheSilverEyedAvengersVer1.1.exe using link above. Then You click on the file and extract it where You want it to be installed. When it's finished You can play.
Don't know if it works only on Windows XP, I'm using this system and it works well.
Thanks man, I'll try it. By the way I'm using windows XP so I guess I'll just have to see what happens.
Old 2008-03-04, 14:19   Link #13
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Ok, why is there no text in the game?
Old 2008-03-04, 14:29   Link #14
Hypervalor
Valor Kira

Maybe Teresa refuse to talk in a RPG game unless the creator pay her? ?:P
Old 2008-03-04, 14:32   Link #15
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post
Ok, why is there no text in the game?
Good question. As I've written in my previous post it's probably because I don't have file: Scripts.rxdata. Isn't anyone on animesuki who has such file or has some other undefected version of this game?
Old 2008-03-04, 15:01   Link #16
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Good question. As I've written in my previous post it's probably because I don't have file: Scripts.rxdata. Isn't anyone on animesuki who has such file or has some other undefected version of this game?
I wonder what system this game was made for? I also wonder what hell is going on when I play it. Lol
Old 2008-03-04, 15:22   Link #17
Exar Kun
The Abyssal Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
I wonder what system this game was made for?
It was probably made to run under Windows XP (I've tried running it under DOS (DosBox), Linux (Ubuntu) and wine (emulating windows under Linux), and so far it works only under XP (without text as You all probably noticed).

I've also tried the method suggested by Cipher7 and unfortunately it didn't work for me either. The text in the game is not written using the system fonts, but by game mechanics and thus it should be stored in some file. According to the line in the 'Game.ini' file (Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata) it should be in the file Scripts.rxdata. Unfortunately as we can all see there is no such file.
Old 2008-03-04, 15:26   Link #18
hell88
Banned

I was looking at the graphics in it for a little while and started to think it might be a GBA game,but who knows could be something else.
Old 2008-03-04, 16:20   Link #19
zato_1one

This game is created from RPGMaker. If you want it to show message, you have to set language in Regional in Control Panel to Chinese (PRC) and restart your computer. Work for me.

Old 2008-03-04, 17:18   Link #20
Exar Kun
The Abyssal Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
This game is created from RPGMaker. If you want it to show message, you have to set language in Regional in Control Panel to Chinese (PRC) and restart your computer. Work for me.

Spoiler for Screenshot:
Thank you so much. Although I still have no idea what is written there, at least it's somewhat more playable now. Any idea how to have this game translated (anyone here understands chineese, and has any knowledge how to change the text in the game??)??

I've managed to free Clare so far. We'll see what happens next.
Closed Thread