Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-20, 12:23   Link #201
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Ah man, looks like my self and Hunter saw this around the same time. I don’t know if its the fact that its 4:30 A.M., or all the “crap” that spilled out in the up and coming chapter, that’s making me feel all.. “ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111”

Where to start . . ., ok aside from how Sasuke survives the blast being utter and total bull shit, I wont even go in to that till the actual chapter comes out and we see how it really played out, also because we pretty much have to believe anything that Kishimoto throws at us. Tobi is dead? WHAT!?!? "The Real / Fake Akatsuki Leader" and the Unknown Member revealed ?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!? I suspected that guy wasn’t the real leader, I always thought it was the Unknown Member, it looks like I was only half right!

The only thing that comes to mind is Naruto manga is going to be ending very soon, also I feel like Kishimoto ditched Tobi. I think originally Tobi was meant for something but it feels like Kishimoto is trying to pack things up and quit while he is ahead, I mean face it lately there's been allot of “hoo, haa” about his writing so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to "cop out" its just so hard to believe that Tobi was a useless character, placed there for burst moments of comedic humor, and mindless entertainment? Its not just the Tobi thing its the whole revelation of "The Higher Power" (Makes you wonder if the AL is really the AL) and the Unknown Member, and orders from a higher power being "You must be the one to kill Naruto" all this, one cant help but get the feeling Kishimoto is trying to pack it up and end the Manga as soon as possible.

What’s going on Kishi!!! What is going on! Then again, maybe Kishimoto is just trying to make his Manga "interesting" again, kind of like a kick start I mean who the hell saw this coming? Seriously. Also, this revelation of the "the higher power pulling strings", it might not end with Akatsuki, its possible for there to be more arc's after Akatsuki, so maybe the Manga is not ending anytime soon, its expanding! Ahh can't wait for the chapter! Considering it should be a double issue, the spoiler doesn’t disclose much information, there is most likely allot more. Blah~ More comments later to come once I'm actually awake and not half dead. (Tobi can't be dead its a ploy I tell ya! A PLOY!)

Edit:

On a good note (if you consider this a good note) Some of the mind numbing theories about "Who is the Akatsuki Leader?", "Who is the Unknown Member?" and finally "Who is Tobi?" can finally stop! Sort of, cause he is not even the leader, however now a new generation of theories will be born about the higher power. >_<, I'll laugh if some one claims the higher power is Tobi LOL! (I don’t see the Tobi one as a good thing, Grrrr *wants to bite kishimoto* I can't believe Kishimoto blew away all three of those in one shot!!!!!!!!! OMG)

P.S. Her name is prounced Payne... but spelled Pein. . .? What is this Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2? Are we going to see Yuna and Rikku too >_>?
Well when Sasuke cut Tobi in half he was still alive right? An explosion is sometimes less effective depending on where you are near it. So Tobi has a slim chance of living through that explosion and Sasuke I don't know how he live through a blast that big being closer to deidara then Tobi so that is a mystery till Masashi tells us right?
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:23   Link #202
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I don't think team Hebi are gonna be fighting right now anyways, they need a break for awhile plus Naruto needs some screen time.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:26   Link #203
othafa

Also, where the hell do you get your numbers from neoeagle? We don't know how much stamina Sasuke has at all post-timeskip. Furthermore, 4-8% per second for sharingan? I think not...he'd only be able to have it on for < half a minute. That makes no sense at all. Sharingan doesn't drain chakra on Uchihas nearly as fast as it does on Kakashi. Also, the sending of him and Manda takes no chakra at all, since hes just dispelling the summoning. All I get out of this is that we've seen the results of Sasuke's training, and they're good. This fight did, however, demonstrate that Sasuke's combat style lacks subtlety. As a result, this gives Naruto at least a small advantage despite the obvious difference in power and versatility, because tricks are always the difference makers in Naruto's best battles.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:27   Link #204
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-20, 12:50   Link #205
ghstwrld

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoeagle View Post
Taken from someone else btw
1)Sasuke went cursed seal, and lost his wing
2)he used chidori more times than he SHOULD have been able to use(although he did have the cs activated)
3)he chidori'd himself.
4)used chidori senbon
5)chidori extendo-sword
6)chidori nagashi TWICE if I'm corect
7)and summoned a large snake (near the beginning, waaay before manda)

but even after all of that, which should have depleted 175% of his Chakra, even with CS activated, he manages to turn on his Sharingan (taking up, what I guess would be about 4-8% of his chakra every second), summons Manda (lets rememmber that NARUTO, who had a gargantuan chakra reserve [before TS] WITHOUT Kyuubi, had problems summoning Gamabunta with full chakra) with what should actually be realistically(remembering that Kakashi explains that CS constantly eats away at your chakra when you activate it) -75% of his chakra even though he has been tossed around and squandered his chakra with waste-of-time tactics basically the entire fight, and to top it all off he manages to send himself and giant fecking snake to another dimension(apparently) and then get brought back, either by Suigetsu or himself. either way he should be dead a minimum of 2x over.
It's been stated in the manga that you can increase your chakra capacity so I think this is a non-issue.
ghstwrld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:50   Link #206
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ok i've seen the chapter...

Sasuke used Manda and transported with him into his own world right before the blast. Suigetsu summons Manda...judging from the scroll he had to wait till Manda could be summoned again. (which is why the picture of manda was shown and then disappeared)

The fact that this person is interested in Sasuke & Naruto makes me strongly believe that this real leader (who probably was unrevealed so far) is none other then Uchiha Madara.

And it seems that Boss creatures CAN die. (I thought these things would somehow return to life since Orochimaru had so many snakes that died)

Suigetsu seemed to have used Orochimaru's/Sasuke's blood to summon Manda.
But i wonder if Suigetsu had that much chakra or just that it takes less chakra if you do it with a scroll.

Even if a battle royal would be upcomming then team Hebi is already in bad shape.
- Sasuke is hurt and probably has little power left.
- Suigetsu seemed to have used quite a bit of chakra to summon Manda.

The battal royale will most definitely not happen... since when sakura/naruto sees sasuke in his injured state they will no doubt let team hebi leave to tend to sasuke's wounds. It would be awesome that there is a big fight coming up though since we havent seen shino/hinata and shiga's new moves..
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:51   Link #207
Zek
Eyebrows...

By the way, it seems like Suigetsu summoned Manda quite a distance away from the source of the blast, so Konoha probably won't find them at all.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:55   Link #208
EfrainMan
Scourge of the Seven Seas

Hmm...one of the translations seem to indicate that the AL is "Pein," not the Akatsuki girl. It seems to coincide with the pics and bubbles on the Chinese scan floating about, as no one seems to be talking to her. Hopefully I'm wrong, but that would be sumfin, eh?
EfrainMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:15   Link #209
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

OoOo wow "pein" for the man with multiple piercings. Alright, its established... Kishimoto's sealed stamp of approval for originality DONE.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:20   Link #210
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Not a bad chapter if only for the ending alone.

Just a random thought, I'm sure that earlier in part two the AL had less rings in his eyes. All of a sudden he has an awful lot of them like a hypno coin or something.

Tobi has to have survived or else the whole coming back to life after Sasuke slashed him stint was pointless.
Soulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:24   Link #211
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulnin View Post
Not a bad chapter if only for the ending alone.

Just a random thought, I'm sure that earlier in part two the AL had less rings in his eyes. All of a sudden he has an awful lot of them like a hypno coin or something.

Tobi has to have survived or else the whole coming back to life after Sasuke slashed him stint was pointless.
Not necessarily true. He still laid the land mines. However, I agree with you, hes so not dead.
Old 2007-07-20, 13:27   Link #212
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
By the way, it seems like Suigetsu summoned Manda quite a distance away from the source of the blast, so Konoha probably won't find them at all.
That's right....Kakashi will probably think about something like Hiraishin since it has the same effects as what Sasuke did...only if Suigetsu got killed he'd be trapped...till someone would summon Manda WITH a snake contract (and only Orochimaru & Sasuke would be able to do so...using their blood)
Old 2007-07-20, 13:28   Link #213
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
OoOo wow "pein" for the man with multiple piercings. Alright, its established... Kishimoto's sealed stamp of approval for originality DONE.
It probably sounds more exotic to the Japanese-speaking/reading audience who make up most of the readers.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:29   Link #214
othafa

Quote:
That's right....Kakashi will probably think about something like Hiraishin since it has the same effects as what Sasuke did...only if Suigetsu got killed he'd be trapped...till someone would summon Manda WITH a snake contract (and only Orochimaru & Sasuke would be able to do so...using their blood)
Kabuto may be able to pull it off now, since he shares part of Orochimaru's genetic makeup.
Old 2007-07-20, 13:32   Link #215
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
It probably sounds more exotic to the Japanese-speaking/reading audience who make up most of the readers.
I don't think "pain" sounds any different slurred by a Japanese tongue, or for any other tongue for that matter.
Old 2007-07-20, 13:32   Link #216
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

So Pein is the name of the leader LOL. If originality is out of the window, the female's name is Joy.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:34   Link #217
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
only if Suigetsu got killed he'd be trapped...till someone would summon Manda WITH a snake contract
Are you sure? If it is Sasuke, Kishi will most likely transfer him to another summon. If you can believe him what he did, anything related to the summon world is currently a possibility. As long as he is in the summon's world, he can do whatever he likes. Since, it seems, there is currently no rule that suggests, no human can go or live in the summon's dimension. I wonder, if the story will get even more stupid. Actually, I am sure, as long as Sasuke and Itachi are alive, the story will only get worse: summon from the third dimension - Sharingan summon (before it was beyond our reach, now it is within the reach)
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:34   Link #218
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
So how does the Akatsuki leaders know about Sasuke being alive ? ( while Zetsu and Itachi don't ???)
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:34   Link #219
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama View Post
So Pein is the name of the leader LOL. If originality is out of the window, the female's name is Joy.
The emo's have spread across the pacific... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!@>!!!J*(
Old 2007-07-20, 13:37   Link #220
nightengale5385

Very interesting chapter and It seems Pein and this woman are already in Konoha(more battles yay). Also this new "leader" spoke highly of Sasuke, does it mean the akatsuki have no more use for Itachi? If naruto was suppose to be Itachi's catch, then why didn't him and Kisame get sent out?
nightengale5385 is offline   Reply With Quote