AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-29, 13:39   Link #101
Kakurin
大佐

I think no way it's Shinichi. There would be no benefit in doing so, but rather endanger everybody associated with him, which was exactly what he wants to avoid. Yukiko or Yuusaku are the only candidates, and I'm trending towards the latter. Another point, I wonder whether those guys outside are truly BO members. A possibility could be that Amuro's bluffing and those guys are reporters trying to find out whether somebody's there in case Yuusaku's getting the award.
Old 2014-05-06, 19:31   Link #102
MCAL

Files 892 and 893 have been released. Most of the necessary information was shown on File 895, but Bourbon may or may not be part of the Japanese Secret Police aka the Tokubetsu Kōtō Keisatsu (Special Higher Police). Though what Conan "misunderstood" isn't completely clear.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 19:50   Link #103
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Files 892 and 893 have been released. Most of the necessary information was shown on File 895, but Bourbon may or may not be part of the Japanese Secret Police aka the Tokubetsu Kōtō Keisatsu (Special Higher Police). Though what Conan "misunderstood" isn't completely clear.
Oh wow, That's interesting. I've personally suspected the BO boss is related to the police. The only real person I've got as a suspect is Chosuke Takagi though, and I really can't put too much faith in that one!
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 20:01   Link #104
omegasereon

I think Gosho once said the leader of the BO appeared before.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 20:02   Link #105
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
I think Gosho once said the leader of the BO appeared before.
He did say it once before. He said that he already appeared a few years ago. A few people actually know who he is, Conan's VA knows who it is.
Old 2014-05-07, 08:08   Link #106
jho

Detective Conan is finally getting interesting again!
jho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 09:47   Link #107
Kakurin
大佐

Spoiler for 896:
Old 2014-05-10, 15:50   Link #108
MCAL

896:
And he returns!

Well now I have more questions then answers at the moment. Without any kind of voice changer on "this" Subaru's person, the most logical explanation would be it has something to do with the TV being on. As for the Yusaku on live TV, its most likely Yukiko disguising herself as her husband. At the moment, I'm not to sure why Akai just revealed himself out in the open like that, but it was an intentional movement so I suppose there has to be a reason for that.
Old 2014-05-10, 16:01   Link #109
anonfr

Quote:
896:
And he returns!

Well now I have more questions then answers at the moment. Without any kind of voice changer on "this" Subaru's person, the most logical explanation would be it has something to do with the TV being on. As for the Yusaku on live TV, its most likely Yukiko disguising herself as her husband. At the moment, I'm not to sure why Akai just revealed himself out in the open like that, but it was an intentional movement so I suppose there has to be a reason for that.
As far as we know, that might not even be Akai. The Yusaku on the TV might not even be Yusaku! It's too hard to tell anymore.

It might be a fake Akai to draw Amuro away though. It might be the real Akai to make a point.

The real question is, how are they going to keep Hidemi Hondou safe at this point? They didn't just fake Akai's death to put him under cover, they did it to keep her safe so she could be a mole.
Old 2014-05-10, 16:04   Link #110
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Without any kind of voice changer on "this" Subaru's person, the most logical explanation would be it has something to do with the TV being on.
Conan did play around with his bow tie voice changer. So perhaps it is something related to this.

I do think they have a plan with Kir. Either they are sure that Bourbon's working by himself without having notified the organisation's higher ups, or they have already set things into motion how to get her out of there.

Anyway, it is a rollercoaster ride to 900. Right now nothing is sure.
Old 2014-05-10, 16:18   Link #111
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Conan did play around with his bow tie voice changer. So perhaps it is something related to this.

I do think they have a plan with Kir. Either they are sure that Bourbon's working by himself without having notified the organisation's higher ups, or they have already set things into motion how to get her out of there.

Anyway, it is a rollercoaster ride to 900. Right now nothing is sure.
I'm sure they do have a plan for Kir, I just can't fathom what it is. I'm looking forward too it though.
Old 2014-05-10, 21:11   Link #112
MCAL

I didn't notice this at first, but Aoyama-Sensei drew attention to the News Flash (Only the one at Ran's house too). I wonder what that means?
Old 2014-05-10, 23:15   Link #113
leokiko

Quote:
I didn't notice this at first, but Aoyama-Sensei drew attention to the News Flash (Only the one at Ran's house too). I wonder what that means?
Maybe that the show isn't actually airing live on TV? Which means it would have given time for Yuusaku to slip out to Japan and disguise himself as Okiya.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 05:33   Link #114
Kakurin
大佐

Spoiler for 897:
Old 2014-05-16, 09:07   Link #115
cyberdemon

Quote:
Spoiler for 897:
Spoiler for 897:
Old 2014-05-16, 09:27   Link #116
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for 897:
I don't think so.

Spoiler for 897:
Old 2014-05-16, 22:48   Link #117
anonfr

LOL

Spoiler for spoiler:

Called it? ahaha
Old 2014-05-17, 01:52   Link #118
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
LOL

Spoiler for spoiler:

Called it? ahaha
Well

Spoiler for Yukiko:
Old 2014-05-17, 02:30   Link #119
anonfr

Quote:
Well

Spoiler for Yukiko:
lol I didn't view the chapter yet, I just read the dctp spoilers. All these disguises really make things confusing..

Edit: Read it. Yusaku based his book on Akai?! That's the biggest surprise of them all.

Last edited by anonfr; 2014-05-17 at 14:51.
Old 2014-05-17, 16:40   Link #120
MCAL

So what's Scarlet Epilogue going to cover I wonder?