AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-03-01, 09:23   Link #22741
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
nunnaly never knew Lelouch realy personality during his "zero" lifestyle
the "become evil to defeat evil" and the "we must shad more blood so that the blood already shad would not be wasted" was stuff that she know about in her brother
for all she knew, he became zero for revenge and power, because she never saw the REAL zero behind the rhetorics
Perhaps, but she lived her whole life with him, and there were never quiet moments when no one was looking where he neglected her, abused her, or did anything to imply that she wasn't the center of his world. Even during his rebellion, he tried to be there for her, and was concerned when she once told him he seemed "scary" the previous evening.

After a lifetime of knowing him and being able to see that he was a kind person deep down, I don't think it would be unreasonable to say that she just noticed a few things and realized that the same brother who was dying infront of her, was the same brother who had always pretended to be Santa for her, and had promised that the world would one day be a better place. She even asked him if he was acting for her sake when Schneizel revealled her to be alive, so she seems to have had some suspicions then.

Since Nunally can see into peoples' hearts or however they phrased it, I think it would be interesting if at some point Nunally had insisted on going into Kallen's prison and just holding her hand for a bit. That could have made things interesting.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 12:00   Link #22742
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Wrong place for discussion. This is Kallen's character thread, not Lelouch's and Nunnally's, unfortunately.

So? Take this another thread or remain furthering offtopic? Kallen needs love, too!
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 13:12   Link #22743
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

No offense, but are you kidding? Going by this thread alone, Kallen has more love than she knows what to do with.
Old 2010-03-01, 13:19   Link #22744
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
No offense, but are you kidding? Going by this thread alone, Kallen has more love than she knows what to do with.
*bursts out giggling*

But we should not forget that some characters deserve so much love we could never do them justice. Don't look at me like that! I'm not talking about Clovis! ...Really! ...
So I suppose we should indeed drop the Lelouch discussion, except if someone less lazy than me feels like taking it to another thread.

The Nunnally thing, though, is clearly related to the thread topic, so I don't see why it should be taken elsewhere as long as it doesn't stretch on for pages and pages and develops a life of its own. Because yeah, it's not as if the Kallen thread would go astray easily.
Old 2010-03-01, 15:44   Link #22745
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
When you see the Kallen's hate around the web, I guess it's only fair for Arbitres to ask for Kallen's love in one of her major lair :'P
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 15:52   Link #22746
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
When you see the Kallen's hate around the web, I guess it's only fair for Arbitres to ask for Kallen's love in one of her major lair :'P
Well, we certainly haven't been having any shortage of it lately. I don't think this thread has gone a single day without a new post for what seems like a month now.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 18:57   Link #22747
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, we certainly haven't been having any shortage of it lately. I don't think this thread has gone a single day without a new post for what seems like a month now.
Is that a problem if people are still crazy about her ? Cause that's pretty much the case.
The fact this thread have been active so far isn't a reason to dismiss any wish for more Kallen's appreciation.
What can Kallen fans say ? Their girl is awesome like that. She is keeping them on fire even though the serie ended up a while ago.

Kallen's power, that's about it.
Old 2010-03-01, 19:13   Link #22748
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
The fact this thread have been active so far isn't a reason to dismiss any wish for more Kallen's appreciation.
Uh, actually I'm fairly sure it is. Look, I don't have a problem if you guys love Kallen, I'm just saying it's kinda silly ask for more money when you already have it pouring out of your ears (that's a metaphor btw).
Old 2010-03-01, 19:49   Link #22749
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Uh, actually I'm fairly sure it is. Look, I don't have a problem if you guys love Kallen, I'm just saying it's kinda silly ask for more money when you already have it pouring out of your ears (that's a metaphor btw).
Oh for Pete's sake.
Instead of exposing your bitterness on this thread go on your Shirley's thread and find subjects to talk about.
Aren't you tired being always the one jumping on each chance to make ironic comments on this thread and this or that.
It's okay. We got it, you don't like Kallen, you don't like the fact we love her.

Here : We don't care.
So instead of wasting your time here, have fun in your Shirley's thread. So that's you'll not have to stand some of us stupid comments about how they'll never get enough comments about how Kallen is great.

And she is.
Old 2010-03-01, 20:07   Link #22750
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Oh for Pete's sake.
Instead of exposing your bitterness on this thread go on your Shirley's thread and find subjects to talk about.
Aren't you tired being always the one jumping on each chance to make ironic comments on this thread and this or that.
It's okay. We got it, you don't like Kallen, you don't like the fact we love her.

Here : We don't care.
So instead of wasting your time here, have fun in your Shirley's thread. So that's you'll not have to stand some of us stupid comments about how they'll never get enough comments about how Kallen is great.

And she is.
And inevitably you move away from the subject entirely and just resort to insults. But that's fine. I do agree with you, however, that I am getting a bit tired of this old song n' dance, so I'll take my leave of this thread for now. As for the Shirley thread, I'll post there when I think of something worthwhile to talk about.
Old 2010-03-01, 22:03   Link #22751
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Kallen is awesome, but so is Shirley

Just one is fiery as hell, has a personal Knightmare Frame, and shows what thet badass mother can do.

Quite effectively, may I add? It's like the Guren was made for her.

Anyways...

Kallen is just a great character, and even though the series did end, we still are lovin' her. Even though the series did end, I also miss Shirley... alot. I wouldn't had considered the ending as it was 'Bad ending' if she was around... She was just as epic, it's just I like Kallen over Shirley.

I could rant for a very long time, believe me. But.... you know, for peace/pete's sake, i'll stop there.

I also consider Kalulu canon... Why? Rewatch the series from episode 1 - 50. Thank me later. </3
Old 2010-03-01, 23:08   Link #22752
Lost Cause

Yup! Kallen is definetly the badass! A fiery devotion to both her man (Zero/Lelouch) and the cause!
But Shirley was devoted to Lelouch and even went into harms way for him and died because of it! Personally I think they both deserve respect!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 09:02   Link #22753
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
And inevitably you move away from the subject entirely and just resort to insults. But that's fine. I do agree with you, however, that I am getting a bit tired of this old song n' dance, so I'll take my leave of this thread for now. As for the Shirley thread, I'll post there when I think of something worthwhile to talk about.
Maybe you should do the same for Kallen's thread ? I mean, posting here when you think of something worthwhile to post about ?

Whatever. My girl must be tired of being bashed cause this or that.
Bashed because she is hot and this does create fanservice.
Bashed because she does follow Lelouch.
Bashed because she doesn't follow Lelouch.
Bashed because she doesn't understand a guy who is n't even understood by his little sister.

I'm suere we might add some stuff to that. If people who are similar are meant to be then not only Kallen/Lelouch make sense. Kallen/Suzaku as well. Common ground ? THE HATE :P
Old 2010-03-02, 10:02   Link #22754
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Can't help loling at the fuss again.

Yareyare
Old 2010-03-02, 14:37   Link #22755
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I can't help but laugh, either.

This is Kallen's character thread, and nothing but Kallen should enter here, IMO

This is where we spam our love and character perspective for Kallen. I don't really think other things have a place here.

Lelouch has a character thread. Shirley has a character thread -sigh- Bobo has a character thread...

And there is a generic where we can argue like we've been doing. Srsly? Stick to da Kallen here, that it's purpose.

Now let's all join hands, and speculate, discuss, possibly argue, and love Kallen sound fair? K? Okay.
Old 2010-03-02, 15:53   Link #22756
Nobodyman9
Banned

All right, I know I said I'd stay away, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I can't help but laugh, either.

This is Kallen's character thread, and nothing but Kallen should enter here, IMO
In general, yes. Unless of course it's some character or happenstance that relates to Kallen. For instance, her relationship with Lelouch, Nunnally, Suzaku, Shirley, C.C., etc.

Quote:
This is where we spam our love and character perspective for Kallen. I don't really think other things have a place here.
See, this is where I think you and I differ. This is a Kallen THREAD, not a Kallen SHRINE. Any and all views of Kallen, positive or negative, should be allowed here, provided they are discussed in a constructive and civil manner. (I'll be the first to admit I haven't always been civil)

Quote:
Lelouch has a character thread. Shirley has a character thread -sigh- Bobo has a character thread...

And there is a generic where we can argue like we've been doing. Srsly? Stick to da Kallen here, that it's purpose.
I think arguments, or rather discussions, should be welcome here as well. Provided of course, as I said, that they're civil.

Quote:
Now let's all join hands, and speculate, discuss, possibly argue, and love Kallen sound fair? K? Okay.
You just contradicted yourself. You said arguing shouldn't happen here! But yeah, that sounds fair.

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2010-03-02 at 17:21.
Old 2010-03-02, 17:10   Link #22757
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
This isn't fair, everytime I'm absent, happen the best parts.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 17:54   Link #22758
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
This isn't fair, everytime I'm absent, happen the best parts.
Divine Punishment for not being in the thread and praising Kallen 24/7?
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 18:18   Link #22759
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
Divine Punishment for not being in the thread and praising Kallen 24/7?
Lol I guess you discovered the truth.
Illuminati don't rule the world, Kallen fans do :P

(...We really are like a cult ? )
Old 2010-03-04, 10:39   Link #22760
Paladinoras
Pancakes

An uber-powerful, not stopping cult dedicated to spreading Kallen love around the globe.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote