AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-08-29, 10:21   Link #2801
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Wow, Asemu has got to be the most overrated pilot in all of Gundam...
That's not Heero Yuuy. Up until now, most Americans and entry-level fans say he's the best.

Quote:
Just because there were characters like Decil, Kio and Fram who over rely on their X-Rounder powers to make up for their lack of actual piloting skills/experience doesn't mean that there aren't characters who are both. Flit and Zeheart are both high level X-Rounders AND really good pilots.
Like I said: Remember when Zeheart told Asemu that he relies on his Gundam's power too much? This is going to bite him in the end as we all know what Asemu is going to do after Zeheart endangers the Diva's crew (which includes his Sister), as it has been staple in the last 3 AU's that if you kill a relative or loved one of the protagonist, you're going down.
Old 2012-08-29, 12:11   Link #2802
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
That's not Heero Yuuy. Up until now, most Americans and entry-level fans say he's the best.

Like I said: Remember when Zeheart told Asemu that he relies on his Gundam's power too much? This is going to bite him in the end as we all know what Asemu is going to do after Zeheart endangers the Diva's crew (which includes his Sister), as it has been staple in the last 3 AU's that if you kill a relative or loved one of the protagonist, you're going down.
The situations are not the same, when Zeheart said that, Asemu was indeed getting carried by the Gundam. It wasn't until after Woolf died that he mastered the Gundam, and when this happens Zeheart is the first to recognize it and acknowledge him as an equal.

Legilis is the very first machine that Zeheart can actually go all out in without trashing it. He has brought out its full potential and is utilizing it. He's not relying on the Legilis to get by like Asemu was for most of Gen 2. .
Old 2012-08-29, 13:18   Link #2803
gordol
Banned

Unconfirmed mega spoilers from game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATING ALL THE TIME!

Spoiler:

Last edited by gordol; 2012-08-29 at 13:50.
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 13:26   Link #2804
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Spoiler for reply:

Last edited by StrikeFreedomV2; 2012-08-29 at 14:00.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 13:34   Link #2805
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for Reply:
Old 2012-08-29, 13:34   Link #2806
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod

Me after reading about the AGE game's ending.

There's a chance they'll do an anime-original ending, right? I mean, they're already doing some things differently between the anime and manga.
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 13:38   Link #2807
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Spoiler for Reply:
Spoiler for Reply:
Old 2012-08-29, 13:38   Link #2808
kakakka

Quote:
Spoiler for Reply:
Jonathan is that other guy in Seric's Team. The one with orange(?) hair.

I don't blame if you don't know. I am not even sure myself, I have to double-check.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 13:40   Link #2809
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Jonathan is that other guy in Seric's Team. The one with orange(?) hair.
Ah, okay, thank you for pointing that out
Old 2012-08-29, 14:04   Link #2810
overloard

Spoiler:

Last edited by overloard; 2012-08-29 at 15:41.
overloard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 17:15   Link #2811
bio9205
Reborn

Haven't read any of those spoilers. I don't know, I've been getting spoiled for AGE ever since it started, but I think I'd like to leave the ending a surprise. Won't be looking at this thread in a while.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 17:29   Link #2812
Super Pilot Pirate

Hi Guys, I'm new here, and I thought I would weigh in on the game spoliers. I think these are like novels and manga. It's extra info or the makers of the games own version of the ending. Why would they give away everything a month before the show ends?

I would say some of this stuff does happen but it could occur between different characters or at different times or an abridged version like the Transformers Dark of the Moon comics, novel , and actual movie having different endings.

As for the Asemu vs Zeheart thing, I totally see Zeheart being taken out by Asemu. Asemu has been trying to convince his frienemy to stop this madness short of bringing Romary out to the battlefield to talk to him. I can see Zeheart endangering everything that Asemu loves then Asemu reaching his full Super Pilot Pirate potential with Asemu taking out the Legillis. I would surmise that if anyone is dying it would be Flit.
Super Pilot Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 17:38   Link #2813
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Pilot Pirate View Post
Hi Guys, I'm new here, and I thought I would weigh in on the game spoliers. I think these are like novels and manga. It's extra info or the makers of the games own version of the ending. Why would they give away everything a month before the show ends?

I would say some of this stuff does happen but it could occur between different characters or at different times or an abridged version like the Transformers Dark of the Moon comics, novel , and actual movie having different endings.

As for the Asemu vs Zeheart thing, I totally see Zeheart being taken out by Asemu. Asemu has been trying to convince his frienemy to stop this madness short of bringing Romary out to the battlefield to talk to him. I can see Zeheart endangering everything that Asemu loves then Asemu reaching his full Super Pilot Pirate potential with Asemu taking out the Legillis. I would surmise that if anyone is dying it would be Flit.
Then welcome to the party

Guess only time will tell, if the show plays out like in the game I would like to see a final battle between Asemu and Zeheart. Their rivalry never found a real conclusion.
Old 2012-08-29, 17:40   Link #2814
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
I would surmise that if anyone is dying it would be Flit.
You know, I've always thought... wrongly, that Flit would die before generation two. He survived, and it strengthened my belief that by the end of the show, we will be seeing family-kamehameha, AGE version.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 17:44   Link #2815
Super Pilot Pirate

Thank You. Glad to be here! If you look at the opening they Set Flit vs Fram, Kio vs Sid, and Asemu vs Zeheart. Each battle is technically a reflection of each generation. And Yes Asemu and Zeheart need a conclusion! The stage is set for the two and Its time for Asemu to talk the gloves off and Show his tru. Super Pilot skills overcoming the challenge of his feelings and a strong Vegan Gundam.
Super Pilot Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 17:50   Link #2816
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by overloard View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for AGE:
Old 2012-08-29, 17:55   Link #2817
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... Obright wasn't in Generation 1, Rev. >.>
Old 2012-08-29, 17:57   Link #2818
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Thank You. Glad to be here! If you look at the opening they Set Flit vs Fram, Kio vs Sid, and Asemu vs Zeheart. Each battle is technically a reflection of each generation.
Fram probably serve as a reminder of Yurin for Flit. Old man still has feelings for her even after all these years. He probably will never get over it. Will beating Fram eventually quell Flit's thirst for vengeance against the Vegan? Because I can see that past incident being replicated here in generation 3, with roles reversed. But we will find out, eventually...

Otherwise, Fram is just another sideshow. Actually, I feel the same way for Sid. Both of these characters are introduced too late to be of any major impact.

In fact, I am going to go as far as to say, this is really Asemu's gig. The climax was the second generation, and it ain't done yet.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 18:00   Link #2819
overloard

I hope there will be more to Zeheart than just going crazy and getting killed by Super Pilot. It's lame making him Vagan leader and putting him in Legilis so he can just make Asemu look cool after being defeated. I would love to see him at least for once to forget about Ezelcant's nonsense and think for himself. Think about all the screen time they spent on him, especially in the last episodes, it would be really sad if it was for nothing.
overloard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 18:01   Link #2820
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
... Obright wasn't in Generation 1, Rev. >.>
nice catch lol, I think I got mixed up with that other pilot from Gen 1 that also escaped certain Death.