AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Old 2013-01-14, 22:53   Link #821
type-R!

Just saw this anime. It was really good. The twins stole the show, Sana and Nanaka were just a bonus haha. Nah seriously they were all great characters, even if some of them were pretty much not escential to the plot.
And even though the last episodes could have done better, my time spent on this series was totally worth it. I'll try to get the ps2 game and its sequel, I definitely have to see the other routes/realities that happens in their lives.
Spoiler for btw:
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 19:34   Link #822
GarytheOtaku

I gotta wonder if the game is as good as the series. I agree that there are defiantly parts I thought that they should explain better or parts they should show instead of others but i love what they did with the ending.

Warning spoilers at this point

I did not like how there was not a confession after sharing each others pasts but i did like how they showed what the world of these students was like 10 years after we met them. I thought that was just such a great idea.
Old 2015-01-10, 21:57   Link #823
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarytheOtaku View Post
I gotta wonder if the game is as good as the series. I agree that there are defiantly parts I thought that they should explain better or parts they should show instead of others but i love what they did with the ending.

Warning spoilers at this point

I did not like how there was not a confession after sharing each others pasts but i did like how they showed what the world of these students was like 10 years after we met them. I thought that was just such a great idea.
Yeah, agreed on the confession. The closest there was to a confession was the second to last episode where Nanaka says Sana is still "the Sana I love." Pretty low key compared to your usual confession .

Tags
bishoujo, comedy, dogakobo, drama, romance, school life, yeti