AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-10, 08:29   Link #421
oDin01

I guess the only thing left is to see if the mangaka can keep things interesting.

I'd love to see something similar to the YamatoXHonoka missed opportunity scene.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 08:34   Link #422
justavisitor

Yeah for the chapter 38 spoiler

Can they get more predictable than this ?

Spoiler for for other mangas:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 08:53   Link #423
Dark Mage

I actually loved the ending for ichigo100% because even though Aya was the main girl lead she and Manaka only talked about movies and nothing else which was boring. But there are no such main girl in Kimi iru Machi so its hard to guess who will end up with Haruto
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 09:01   Link #424
oDin01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I actually loved the ending for ichigo100% because even though Aya was the main girl lead she and Manaka only talked about movies and nothing else which was boring. But there are no such main girl in Kimi iru Machi so its hard to guess who will end up with Haruto
How is Eba not the main character of Kimi no Iru Machi. The story revolves around her and Haruto's relationship. I don't even remember her not being in any of the chapters so far.
Old 2009-03-13, 19:59   Link #425
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler:

... let the triangle skirmish begin
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-13, 21:45   Link #426
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quick question.. is this manga released weekly in Japan? OneManga's status says its ongoing but irregular and I'm not sure if that refers to the scanlations or the release of the manga in Japan.
Old 2009-03-14, 06:15   Link #427
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Spoiler:
Ah damnit, i should stop making assumptions by raws i don't understand, thanks for clearing this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Quick question.. is this manga released weekly in Japan? OneManga's status says its ongoing but irregular and I'm not sure if that refers to the scanlations or the release of the manga in Japan.
It's weekly and you're right onemanga refers to scanlations when tagging it irregular, although scanlations have caught up once again to the actual weekly releases.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 18:59   Link #428
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Spoiler:
seriously? wow.. the mangaka seems to love putting indecisive crazy short haired women who definitely give off the "wrong vibe" of what they're trying to say.. hahaha
Old 2009-03-14, 21:07   Link #429
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I really loved the Suzuka manga so when Yuka and Megumi begun banging on the dormitory door to Haruto's surprise I had a good laugh.

Really enjoying Kimi no Iru Machi.

MOAR.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 18:53   Link #430
oDin01

Spoiler for chapter 40:
Old 2009-03-16, 19:26   Link #431
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im a bit confused, has the reason bin found why Nanami rejected him not only ones, but twice?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 20:39   Link #432
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Aghness. Where is my scanlation!? lol.
Old 2009-03-17, 03:55   Link #433
Dark Mage

What did Nananmi reject him flat out this time? Nanami reminds me of Suzuka and how she rejected Yamato the first time
Old 2009-03-17, 04:30   Link #434
Miles Teg

In chapter 37 Nanami say that she is possessive, I think that she wants to have Haruto for herself, for him to take care of only her. But in chapter 38 she has realized that would never be the case, Haruto will always go to help his friend even if he have to cancel a date.

Eba in chapter 40 has gain a lot of points, I didn't really like her at first but my opinion of her is changing
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 04:44   Link #435
Dark Mage

I on the other hand have always been rooting for Eba as she is more friendly, cheerful, easy to get along with, much more understanding than Nanami but I hope Haruto just doesnt go out with Eba while he still have feelings for Nanami like what Yamato did with Honoka
Old 2009-03-17, 06:38   Link #436
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
In chapter 37 Nanami say that she is possessive, I think that she wants to have Haruto for herself, for him to take care of only her. But in chapter 38 she has realized that would never be the case, Haruto will always go to help his friend even if he have to cancel a date.

Eba in chapter 40 has gain a lot of points, I didn't really like her at first but my opinion of her is changing
It's actually ch 39, the raw provider mixed up the number (again) i think. Nevermind, don't know about this chapter. Even though i hated Haruto being a rude brick it just doesn't feel right for him to be all friendly now, it seems too rushed and the change not smooth enough. It's almost like the author is either preparing for an early end of this series or he pulls of the same as with Suzuka (male lead dates long haired girl first but gets together with the short haired one in the end which would feel somewhat out of place here). Other probable possibilities would be the story of EbaxHaruto and how their relationship faces hardships as well as happy times or Haruto not giving up on Nanami yet (reset). Either way i'm quite confused as to where this is leading.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 07:03   Link #437
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
It's actually ch 39, the raw provider mixed up the number (again) i think. Nevermind, don't know about this chapter.

It's 40 or the raw provider has also go and edit the title page of the chapter The problem comes from the two chapter 35, the problem has been resolved by not publishing a chapter 38. (in the book we will probably have 35-2 -> 36, 36 -> 37, 37 -> 38).

Spoiler for chapter 37 to 40:

Last edited by Miles Teg; 2009-03-17 at 07:28.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 08:17   Link #438
Dark Mage

Nanami really is shallow if she cant bear Haruto helping someone else or near other girls. I mean, there should be a limit to possesiveness. Nanami is cruel in my opinion because first she rejected Haruto, then she asked for more time which gave the poor guy some hope and then only to reject him because he is a kind-hearted guy who can't help lending a hand to people in trouble. Nanami really pissed me off this time and full marks for Eba. I hope Haruto will start to see Eba's worth and will realize his feelings for her because I think he had already been falling for her without knowing it himself. But I seriously dont want another -

"male lead dates long haired girl first only as a replacement for the short-haired girl but gets together with the short haired one in the end which would feel somewhat out of place here" because it would be cruel for Eba and she deserves much better. But I dont know if Eba will take this advantage and push for a relation with Haruto because she said before that she was giving up on him. Maybe she will try and patch things up between Haruto and Nanami instead of going after Haruto herself
Old 2009-03-17, 08:49   Link #439
justavisitor

probably Nanami thinks Haruto's heart always has a place for Eba and that "place" is getting bigger and bigger....

the way I see it, this manga will be the exact opposite of suzuka..
Spoiler for spolier for suzuka and prediction for this series:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 09:19   Link #440
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 39:

Great manga.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life