AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-01-15, 08:02   Link #481
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Do you mean the series or the ideas?

Hey, what about Call of Duty and Nanoha crossovers. I wonder know if the conflict between Huckies and Vandin Corporation ended, but the conflict of Section 6 and Huckies still ongoing. Heck, I wonder if ever there is a conversation like this:

Curren: Who is this?
Hayate: This is your Living Lost Logia who you stabbed from behind before. I'm coming for you, Curren.

I wish I'd seen anything like it
Series. Maybe ideas.
Old 2012-01-15, 15:19   Link #482
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Random idea is random.

(But maybe fruitful.)

Dog Days x Nanoha crossover/ Fusion fic.

Demoted Nanoha character (Yuuno, Arf and/or Zafira) being summoned and Shinku/Cinque get shafted.

Merits and flaw, please?
Old 2012-01-15, 15:45   Link #483
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Random idea is random.

(But maybe fruitful.)

Demoted Nanoha character (Yuuno, Arf and/or Zafira) being summoned and Shinku/Cinque get shafted.

Merits and flaw, please?
I'm a blatant Brioche fan, so I like the idea a lot...
As for Zafira being demoted...he was made Vivio's teacher, so I'm not sure about using him...

I think Yuuno and/or Arf could work really well in the crossover. ^^
Old 2012-01-15, 16:10   Link #484
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Random idea is random.

(But maybe fruitful.)

Merits and flaw, please?
I dunno...

I had a sudden image of Cinque as a dog girl traveling with Yuuno in the Dog Days world.

Fund it!

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 11:51   Link #485
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
I'm a blatant Brioche fan, so I like the idea a lot...
As for Zafira being demoted...he was made Vivio's teacher, so I'm not sure about using him...

I think Yuuno and/or Arf could work really well in the crossover. ^^
A Dog Days crossover without Zaifra? Blasphemy xD!

The Big Blue needs to be on this boat xD

By the way, he's Miura's coach, not Vivio's xDU.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 11:52   Link #486
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
A Dog Days crossover without Zaifra? Blasphemy xD!

The Big Blue needs to be on this boat xD

By the way, he's Miura's coach, not Vivio's xDU.
Okay, so he's Miura's coach. That's more than you can say for Arf or Yuuno.
Old 2012-01-16, 11:57   Link #487
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Okay, so he's Miura's coach. That's more than you can say for Arf or Yuuno.
Still don't think is a reason to ban the poor wolf-guy from a crossover where he can fit just well xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-01-16, 12:01   Link #488
Lycodrake

Quote:
Still don't think is a reason to ban the poor wolf-guy from a crossover where he can fit just well xD
Fair enough.
I just prefer Arf and/or Yuuno over Zafira for this idea, maybe since he's generally well-liked and treated well. Even in the Omake...
Old 2012-01-16, 12:17   Link #489
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Fair enough.
I just prefer Arf and/or Yuuno over Zafira for this idea, maybe since he's generally well-liked and treated well. Even in the Omake...
I guess you're not refering to the A's Nano 4koma series where he's travested, ignored or killed at every chance by other characters(usually Hayate and his fellow Wolkneritter but Nanoha had also blasted him once xD).

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-01-16, 12:19   Link #490
Lycodrake

Quote:
I guess you're not refering to the A's Nano 4koma series qhere he's travested, ignored or killed at every chance by other characters(usually Hayate and her fellow Wolkneritter but Nanoha had also blasted dhim once xD).
It just shows that they care, unlike the 4koma with Arf and/or Yuuno.
Old 2012-01-16, 13:03   Link #491
rxrx

Hey, I know you guys like Arf, Yunno and Zaffy but I think it is too much to shaft a main character from a series away just to make them shine. Since you don't like guys like Yunno get shafted, I think it is a bad ida to shaft the main character away.

Speaking of that, I just hope the original big three would stop stealing the spotlight from the younger generation.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 13:11   Link #492
Sunder the Gold

Sometimes, no disrespect is meant in removing a main character from a series by replacing them with another character.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2571...rical-Twilight

This right here is a fanfic that completely replaces Takamachi Nanoha by asking the question, "What if the Jewel Seeds fell on Equestria instead of Earth?"

Chrono: "I feel like I've stepped into a girl's cartoon show."

Fate is still front and center, Yuuno and Chrono get plenty to do, and Arf is really given moments to shine. Even if it's a My Little Pony crossover, none of Presea's abuse is sugarcoated.

It's not that the author disliked Takamachi Nanoha, but that this is a story that could not be told with Nanoha in it. Not unless Nanoha was a pony, but if it was just the original season with all the original Earth characters as ponies, there wouldn't have been much of a point in writing this story.

A story that explores what it would really mean to have figures like Celestia and Luna and a magical planet of talking ponies in the same universe as the TSAB.

Also, even though Zafira isn't Vivio's coach as of ViVid, that doesn't mean she never learned from him personally. And I think he also taught Nove, so he's like the teacher of Vivio's teacher.

Anyway, I think Zafira or Yuuno would be a better choice than Arf for a summoning, unless something is done about Arf's dependence on Fate.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 13:11   Link #493
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Hey, I know you guys like Arf, Yunno and Zaffy but I think it is too much to shaft a main character from a series away just to make them shine. Since you don't like guys like Yunno get shafted, I think it is a bad ida to shaft the main character away.

Speaking of that, I just hope the original big three would stop stealing the spotlight from the younger generation.
I know what you mean.
The Aces always do that. Why are you so surprised?

@Sunder: Mostly agreed, yeah.
Old 2012-01-16, 13:13   Link #494
rxrx

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Reminds me of Gundam Seed Destiny. At least Subaru and Tia are not made into immature brats that cannot grow and get finish off within less than a few seconds.
Old 2012-01-16, 14:07   Link #495
Justin_Brett

Quote:
and Shinku/Cinque get shafted.
Vetoed, sorry.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 18:36   Link #496
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Okay, I knew that's bad indeed. I wasn't supposed to think about this but..

Yuuno Scrya (14) was sent to Flonyard due to teleportation accident when he was digging some artifact. When he was awake, he ended up in unsafe area i.e. not protected by Flonyard magic and is infested with monsters and demons.

And then a yellow flash saved him just in time, stumbled in weird but otherwise interesting place, Yuuno stick to Brioche and Yukikaze's group.

Yuuno meet Ricotta and after digging through the library with the speed of a dozen people and do some field research, figured that Flonyard is isolated from TSAB reach due to massively powerful dimensional barrier that prevent teleport except for summoning (and latter un-summoning) ceremony.

Shinku's portal of arrival remedied it somewhat, he contacted Nanoha and tell her that he was okay.

I think about YuunoxRicotta or YuunoxYukikaze.

Want to insert Arf and/or Zafira, but once again, Arf is dependent on Fate (unless the portal allow mana link), and I haven't think about why Zafira is summoned :|

(yeah, this was supposed to happens just before he's put on a bus... sorry, put on Infinity Library's charge. And at the same time, before Brioche's arrival to Biscotti. And how about a twist about Graham and the Liese Twins being summoned to Gallente? XD)

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-01-16 at 19:18.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 18:48   Link #497
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

My Dog Days xover was more actiony. Flonyard is an old world of the Saint Church and followed them into the TSAB. For most parts, the TSAB just observes them. Then, when pursuing smugglers, Cinque is summoned. As an Aligned Territory, the Church scrambles their knights first. It is Sein's first infiltration mission. It is the disillusioned Woolf's last. And there are secrets on the planet the Church would rather remain buried. Time is of the essence; the Prime Directive prevents the Bureau forces from revealing their intentions. History limits the operatives' hands. But the task force under Schach must track down the daemon cult smugglers, before an eldritch evil escapes the dimension!

Has gratuitous OC and CC usage.
Old 2012-01-16, 20:04   Link #498
rxrx

Or have something for a change. Get a eldritch abomination main character and let him interact with the Nanoha cast. It should be fun.
Old 2012-01-16, 21:52   Link #499
YF19EX

The Dog Days cross overs would be interesting for sure. I think the one season has enough material to flush out character interactions.

On that note I was watching parts MYLP eps with Discord (ie Q). I was thinking what if you let Q play around in the Nanoha universe. I was thinking, make it like how Q always is: Giving the cast unusual challenges, riddles, witty irritating phrases, play around with them, hell even teach them a lesson to expand their horizon like he did with Picard. I think it would take a bit more creative writing to do because Q is not a traditional adversary that you would write a traditional style battle for. And given Q's quirks, it is not his nature to destroy what he has a curiosity in.
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 23:22   Link #500
Lycodrake

Quote:
Okay, I knew that's bad indeed. I wasn't supposed to think about this but..

Yuuno Scrya (14) was sent to Flonyard due to teleportation accident when he was digging some artifact. When he was awake, he ended up in unsafe area i.e. not protected by Flonyard magic and is infested with monsters and demons.

And then a yellow flash saved him just in time, stumbled in weird but otherwise interesting place, Yuuno stick to Brioche and Yukikaze's group.

Yuuno meet Ricotta and after digging through the library with the speed of a dozen people and do some field research, figured that Flonyard is isolated from TSAB reach due to massively powerful dimensional barrier that prevent teleport except for summoning (and latter un-summoning) ceremony.

Shinku's portal of arrival remedied it somewhat, he contacted Nanoha and tell her that he was okay.

I think about YuunoxRicotta or YuunoxYukikaze.

Want to insert Arf and/or Zafira, but once again, Arf is dependent on Fate (unless the portal allow mana link), and I haven't think about why Zafira is summoned :|

(yeah, this was supposed to happens just before he's put on a bus... sorry, put on Infinity Library's charge. And at the same time, before Brioche's arrival to Biscotti. And how about a twist about Graham and the Liese Twins being summoned to Gallente? XD)
I like it a lot.
...though I would kind of want some, if only a little, YuunoxBrioche in there... /kicked XP