AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

View Poll Results: Clannad ~After Story~ - Extra Episode (Last year incident) Discussion / Poll
Perfect 10 54 40.60%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 30.83%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 15.04%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 9.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 3.01%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.75%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-26, 23:44   Link #201
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmandan View Post
Even I would be tired of seeing another VA/Key adaptation back to back or in one year...
Well I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind one bit.
Old 2009-03-26, 23:45   Link #202
typhonsentra

Is the recap episode not getting a thread?
Old 2009-03-27, 00:06   Link #203
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
Is the recap episode not getting a thread?
It was released but I don't know where to find it, guess I'll just wait for tomorrow. It should be up by then

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"

Last edited by DeX-kun; 2009-03-27 at 00:30.
Old 2009-03-28, 08:05   Link #204
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
For the uninformed.... is that Ultramen or Ultramom or whatever referencing something? That scene completely *whoosh* over my head.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2009-03-28, 09:28   Link #205
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
For the uninformed.... is that Ultramen or Ultramom or whatever referencing something? That scene completely *whoosh* over my head.
Akio was referencing the Tokusatsu character Ultraman. And definitely everyone will think you as a weird Tokusatsu fan for saying something like that.
Old 2009-03-29, 18:16   Link #206
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It was a funny episode
Sunohara is hilarious as always XD
The part with Kyou was great ^^
And definitely , Tomoya x Nagisa ftw
Old 2009-04-01, 22:14   Link #207
charizardpal
灼眼の

Now that this is over, the bad news is I didn't see a bumper for Little Busters the anime at the end of this series.

「心でなくちゃ、よく見えない。もののなかみは、目では見えない、ってこと。」
Old 2009-04-01, 23:23   Link #208
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Wouldn't see that until after K-On! at the earliest. If it was to air on TBS.
Old 2009-04-05, 03:06   Link #209
SemperMalum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Well, not the soundtrack - but they did a guest appearance in "Beck".
For the person interested in the other anime they've done...

Moonlight Mile - Scarecrow.

It was the first ending to that anime.
Old 2009-04-07, 16:31   Link #210
XekeXander

Location: Louisiana (Pronounced Lousy-ana ... LOL) in the USA
Hi,
I don't mean to change the subject but I've just gotten through with ep. 18 and I just couldn't watch any more of the series, right now. It's almost like Mike Landon wrote this show ... Happy, beautiful but can be sad too ... But ...

I just had to say something at this point, even if no one agrees or cares ...

Is it just me or did Tomo not get the Doctor's advice that it would be a life and death delivery and that she should have the child in the hospital? Me, I would have taken leave from work, in the last month of her pregnancy and when the weather got bad moved her into a hotel or whatever nearer to the hospital, of course, bad things could have still happened, even in a modern hospital with all its modern wonder drugs and such, but, after-wards regardless of what happened, I would have been able to say that I did everything possible to see that things came out okay. A mid-wife? Was he nuts? Even with the woman in excellent health complications can arise. I don't know what the statistics were before the advent of modern natal and pre-natal care, but, I do know that the odds were pretty far against the mother not in great health.

But then again I'm alone and have been for most of my life and probably will be for the rest of my painful life ... That's just the way it is for me. So, maybe I have a bit differnet point of veiw on family and its importance ... Having never really had one of my own, (I'm butt ugly, poor and handicapped.) lol

In review:

This show is well made, with great art, has excellent voice acting and good writing. Has some dead-gum beautiful moments, some funny and exciting moments, as well ... But it has some gut-wrenchingly sad moments, too. I would, however, still recommend it to any one. It is, put simply, on my "must see list."

Good Journey ...
Xeke Xander
Old 2009-04-09, 03:41   Link #211
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizardpal View Post
Now that this is over, the bad news is I didn't see a bumper for Little Busters the anime at the end of this series.
Wait. Was there ANY bumper at all??
Old 2009-04-09, 03:59   Link #212
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

At the end of episode 24....for K-On!
Old 2009-04-09, 04:29   Link #213
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
At the end of episode 24....for K-On!
Oh well. Guess Kyoani's hit by the global meltdown too.
Old 2009-04-09, 04:32   Link #214
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

More like that is what was next up on that station for that timeslot.
Old 2009-04-11, 19:23   Link #215
RandomFlameStrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by XekeXander View Post
Hi,
I don't mean to change the subject but I've just gotten through with ep. 18 and I just couldn't watch any more of the series, right now. It's almost like Mike Landon wrote this show ... Happy, beautiful but can be sad too ... But ...

I just had to say something at this point, even if no one agrees or cares ...

Is it just me or did Tomo not get the Doctor's advice that it would be a life and death delivery and that she should have the child in the hospital? Me, I would have taken leave from work, in the last month of her pregnancy and when the weather got bad moved her into a hotel or whatever nearer to the hospital, of course, bad things could have still happened, even in a modern hospital with all its modern wonder drugs and such, but, after-wards regardless of what happened, I would have been able to say that I did everything possible to see that things came out okay. A mid-wife? Was he nuts? Even with the woman in excellent health complications can arise. I don't know what the statistics were before the advent of modern natal and pre-natal care, but, I do know that the odds were pretty far against the mother not in great health.

But then again I'm alone and have been for most of my life and probably will be for the rest of my painful life ... That's just the way it is for me. So, maybe I have a bit differnet point of veiw on family and its importance ... Having never really had one of my own, (I'm butt ugly, poor and handicapped.) lol

In review:

This show is well made, with great art, has excellent voice acting and good writing. Has some dead-gum beautiful moments, some funny and exciting moments, as well ... But it has some gut-wrenchingly sad moments, too. I would, however, still recommend it to any one. It is, put simply, on my "must see list."

Good Journey ...
Xeke Xander
Well this topic has been discussed to death in the thread about ep 16. The general agreement is that fate screwed them over and Tomoya did all he could. Anyway watch ep 24 to see all of this clear up and come full circle, you won't regret it.
Old 2010-05-19, 13:27   Link #216
OkamiNoKaze

Oh what a great prologue episode, it was hilarious, had the feel of the first few episodes of Season 1, Sunohara totally deserved gettting his ass kicked by Kyou for the love letter prank. Also poor Nagisa getting that pan to the head. Also why does Sanae insist on putting whole things in bread, this time it was a whole crab, wouldn't be surprised to see it moving. Maybe I wasn't paying attention last episode, but it seems they added Fuuko and Ushio to "moonwalk Parade" this time.

Last edited by OkamiNoKaze; 2010-05-19 at 13:38.
Old 2010-05-20, 07:26   Link #217
Aurine
<Honoka-mi>

Send a message via MSN to Aurine
In this Ep, I feel sorry for Nagisa, for the pan prank
Poor Youhei though, getting 'memory erase move' by Kyou