AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-15, 19:55   Link #881
Nosauz

miura is a interesting character but I really do like their first editor, hattori way more, he has always put the boys interest over his own, considering the split between takagi and mashiro. Whereas Miura imposes his biases with almost iron fist towards the boys. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see how this develops.
Old 2010-01-16, 01:51   Link #882
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Miura continues to fail and fail. Damn is this guy a failure so far and I'm so glad that Tanto didn't get serialized. Mainly because of the BS way Takagi is trying to marry Miyoshi upon serialization and because that shit isn't going to compete with Eiji which is what this duo had wanted to do early on so they could be #1. But eh, maybe they are getting desperate at this point.

They need to drop Miura's ass and get Hattori back. Hattori actually knew what he was doing and didn't shove a genre these two aren't suited for down their(and our) throats. They both should be way more worried that not only did they get rejected but that someone else who shares the same editor got canceled. I hope they speak up in the next chapter.
Old 2010-01-16, 02:34   Link #883
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

now Hattori's got iwase as well. so he'll try and get her to be the next Takagi. or what Hattori wanted Takagi and Mashiro to be.
Old 2010-01-21, 06:07   Link #884
konart

ch70 is out, and...
<Janice_mode_on>
OH. MY. GOD. !!!
</Janice_mode_off>

I didn't see it coming, lol
Old 2010-01-21, 06:24   Link #885
Nosauz

hattori is the shit, end of story.
Old 2010-01-21, 07:40   Link #886
Divini
Senpai!

Despite what the editor-in-chief says, Hattori is the editor you want. He finds ways to help you even if he's not your editor!
Old 2010-01-21, 10:20   Link #887
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Hattori.. you magnificant bastard.

Awesome idea, truly.

I did like the bit about not taking everything out on solely the editor for things going wrong.
Old 2010-01-21, 13:27   Link #888
velvet nightmare

holy shit this was a good chapter

perfectly timed rivalry to reboot all the writers
Old 2010-01-21, 14:39   Link #889
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Hattori is here to save the manga with another brilliant plan. This guy should be higher up on the WSJ hierarchy. After Iwase and Eiji debut Ashirogi need to say fuck what Miura is telling them to do and just draw what they are good at and shove it in his face. He doesn't have room to be denying series names when he has nothing going for him.
Old 2010-01-21, 15:35   Link #890
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Best chapter in a long time. It's good to see Hattori get the spotlight again, he's the best character in this manga. Now Ashirogi needs to trash that Tanto shit and go for something completely different. Miura is wrong and they should prove it to him once and for all.
Old 2010-01-21, 19:43   Link #891
Wrath88
Kissing...

Iwase managed to get Eiji's stamp of approval, and that's going to start off a lot of things. The question is how much Ashirogi is going to take the bait, and whether Miura will hinder them.

My bet is that Hattori will go to them, or Miura if he wants to keep it official, and pass on that the new series is being done by Iwase, but I have no idea about how the effect will be on them.
Old 2010-01-21, 20:01   Link #892
ZODDGUTS

Good to see the series get back on track and not doing lame emotional and romance sideplot it had going in that last several chapters, really this is where it's at it best.
Old 2010-01-22, 00:47   Link #893
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Holy crap, Hattori is an amazing backstage manipulator. He played the entire chapter like it's his dog.
Old 2010-01-22, 03:08   Link #894
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

once Mashiro and Takagi learns the plan Hattori sets up
IT'S ON!!!!!

I can't wait on what they will come up with

I thoght that girl will be the writer of Aoki Ko, but Niizuma is much much much better
and he hasn't shown for quite a long time so... F*CK YEAH!

Old 2010-01-22, 03:16   Link #895
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I got the idea that the chief editor told them to screw what Miura says and write/draw whatever they want, and that if it's really good then even Miura can't say no to it...but who knows Amazing turn of events, my expression at the end of the chapter was the same as Eiji's when he was reading Iwase's script
Old 2010-01-22, 04:47   Link #896
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Hattori was just awesome in there. Loved the chapter and how Hattori persuaded Nizuma Eiji to draw Iwase's story. Pure win I must say .
Old 2010-01-22, 05:11   Link #897
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
The other crafty thing he puled out is to hide Iwase's gender. He always mentioned her as Iwase-kun, like she would be a male author. I bet he doesn't want Eji to get some strange ideas or something like that. He wants to keep Iwase and Eji's relation strickly as businesslike as possible.
Though I can't see Eji making moves on a girl even if he would find a girl good-looking. He's damn obsessed with manga.
Old 2010-01-22, 07:25   Link #898
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

I didn't notice that, but I think Eiji would be interested in a girl that could write manga he loves. I don't think Hattori was doing it to hide the gender. He was using her pen name, and he uses -kun with those all the time.
Old 2010-01-22, 12:31   Link #899
Nosauz

it wouldn't really matter to eiji since he's purely about manga anyway, it's probably more about the other editors and their known conniving stances toward women.
Old 2010-01-22, 12:52   Link #900
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Despite what the editor-in-chief says, Hattori is the editor you want. He finds ways to help you even if he's not your editor!
I think a author could write a good story without a good editor but a good editor would make thing s a lot easier.

Tags
manga, shounen