AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-27, 19:08   Link #141
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Did Itachi look like being blind?
He was looking up to check the clouds, it seems he has no problems with his eyesight. Or the other possibility is that he lost his eyesight but with his sharingan he can now see the world as the matrix

Yet again Itachi didn't look like a cool guy, he should be hunting down Naruto instead of Naruto going after him. I think this might be another sign that Itachi may not be the evil we think he is. Sasuke was acting because Oro and Kabuto were watching him, maybe Itachi was acting too because Kisame and occasionally the akatsuki leader was watching him? We see that Itachi has not killed anybody that we saw. He didn't kill the Konoha guardian, he didn't kill Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, Jiraiya and not even Kakashi. He didn't take Naruto with him with some lame excuse, he didn't go to catch Naruto after the timeskip for all this time. The more time passes the more it seems like Itachi does not want to catch Naruto. It's difficult to find out what could be so important for akatsuki to not send Itachi after Naruto.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 19:14   Link #142
Sasuke_Bateman
No
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
All Itachi wants is his little bro.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 20:07   Link #143
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Did Itachi look like being blind?
He was looking up to check the clouds, it seems he has no problems with his eyesight. Or the other possibility is that he lost his eyesight but with his sharingan he can now see the world as the matrix

Yet again Itachi didn't look like a cool guy, he should be hunting down Naruto instead of Naruto going after him. I think this might be another sign that Itachi may not be the evil we think he is. Sasuke was acting because Oro and Kabuto were watching him, maybe Itachi was acting too because Kisame and occasionally the akatsuki leader was watching him? We see that Itachi has not killed anybody that we saw. He didn't kill the Konoha guardian, he didn't kill Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, Jiraiya and not even Kakashi. He didn't take Naruto with him with some lame excuse, he didn't go to catch Naruto after the timeskip for all this time. The more time passes the more it seems like Itachi does not want to catch Naruto. It's difficult to find out what could be so important for akatsuki to not send Itachi after Naruto.
its not like he avoided killing them...only chance..kurenai was very close to death...so as asuma.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 21:49   Link #144
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
I liked this one. It made things get interesting and besides...
Spoiler:
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 22:33   Link #145
Mists
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I hope Itachi's reason for Sasuke is so that he can steal his brother's eyes, how evil would that be. Perhaps before he knew Mangekyuo/Sharingan would make you blind after a while, especially using it for so long. Perhaps he realized something only after using his mangekyuo on Sasuke.

Maybe blind Sasuke is the future.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 22:42   Link #146
Yhamm
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 38
Send a message via ICQ to Yhamm Send a message via MSN to Yhamm
I really don't understand why Sasuke is now doing a team to get Itachi. It always was is own goal, but now he asks for help? That does'nt make sense.

I don't think Naruto wants to kill Itachi, he just wants to find him cause he knows Itachi is Sasuke's next goal.

I loved how Karin slapped Suigetsu and how his face turned in water I wonder if she hurts that much that he can't control his corpse
Also, I want to know more about what Karin could have done to Sasuke, and more about her too. We don't even know where she comes from.. maybe shes from Konoha?
Yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 23:14   Link #147
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhamm View Post
I loved how Karin slapped Suigetsu and how his face turned in water
-Ultimate Taijutsu Maneuvre (Konoichi version): Bitch-slap no Jutsu. Men cannot avoid getting hit by it so they have to stand there and take it. Women take 1 hit from it and turn it into a Bitch-slapping war. End result: Men place bets on which one of the women will be victorious and are glad they aren't getting cought in that storm .
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 01:01   Link #148
Kyu410
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Just seen the chapter. I say the story is finally getting back all the good parts it lost.

By Itachi saying "a big storm is coming" I think he may have forseen his death.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 01:10   Link #149
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhamm View Post
I really don't understand why Sasuke is now doing a team to get Itachi. It always was is own goal, but now he asks for help? That does'nt make sense.
Well actually, Sasuke can still have his one-on-one even if he brings the team along...
they could basically each have a purpose other than fighting itachi

Karin, from what we've seen, she has some kind of tracking ability, such as being able to pin point where juugo was... her main purpose is to just track down Itachi... afterall, it's not like Sasuke knows where to look for Itachi

Juugo and Suigetsu... there purpose is not to fight Itachi, but to fight any kind of additional resitance that might come along, namely Kisame... Sasuke would want to make sure that his fight is one on one and that no one interfers. Suigetsu was trained like one of the 7 swordsman of the mist, making him a good choice to fight Kisame... Juugo is just a whole lot of addtional muscle that will due well to back up Suigetsu in fighting Kisame.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 01:23   Link #150
Ashura3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I hope Itachi doesn't die, but if he does, I hope it's Naruto that kills him just to see the look on Sasuke's face. He's only had like 3 expressions so far since Part 2 started. I want to see him explode in anger like the good old days.
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 01:30   Link #151
nubby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Boston, MA
Karin did "something" to Sasuke? maybe the BJ, eh?
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 01:43   Link #152
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura3 View Post
I hope Itachi doesn't die, but if he does, I hope it's Naruto that kills him just to see the look on Sasuke's face. He's only had like 3 expressions so far since Part 2 started. I want to see him explode in anger like the good old days.
I just don't see that happening. The build up of the Sasuke/Itachi conflict is clearly for a very personal duel between them.

Honestly when you think about it where is the controversy as far as Sasuke is concerned?

Oro has been defeated, meaning that threat to his life is gone.

Itachi is a villain that Konoha would benefit from having dead. Might as well let Sasuke gain his revenge since dying that way is meaningful.

He poses no threat to Konoha other than it being unacceptable for Shinobi to flee the village.

Naruto's motivation for pursuing Sasuke is now merely to be reunited with his "friend".

This is a good time for Kishimoto to add a new element to the story as Team Kakashi "going after Itachi" is too simple.
__________________
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 02:11   Link #153
Ashura3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I just don't see that happening. The build up of the Sasuke/Itachi conflict is clearly for a very personal duel between them.

Honestly when you think about it where is the controversy as far as Sasuke is concerned?

Oro has been defeated, meaning that threat to his life is gone.

Itachi is a villain that Konoha would benefit from having dead. Might as well let Sasuke gain his revenge since dying that way is meaningful.

He poses no threat to Konoha other than it being unacceptable for Shinobi to flee the village.

Naruto's motivation for pursuing Sasuke is now merely to be reunited with his "friend".

This is a good time for Kishimoto to add a new element to the story as Team Kakashi "going after Itachi" is too simple.
Possibly in a situation where Itachi has the upperhand and is set to give Sasuke a death blow. I can see Naruto doing whatever he can to finish Itachi off in that scenario, if he had an opening.

And of course, Sasuke wouldn't be grateful but furious seeing as how Naruto just took away his life's goal. I think he honestly would rather die than not kill Itachi, that's how important it is to him. And if Naruto takes that away, it goes to further increase the rift between the two.

I understand the importance of the buildup, and I wouldn't even bet on Naruto killing Itachi to tell the truth... but imagine if it DID happen. The gravity of it, with all the history and background that's been put into this single act, would be incredible. And I'd love to see the repercussion of such a scenario.
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 02:18   Link #154
kishinfoulux
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Finally things get interesting again...we got a potential three way between Itachi/Kisame, "Snake" (which is an awful name), and Team Naruto. Still don't see how Sasuke will beat Itachi considering not too long ago he said he still wasn't strong enough. Guess we'll see how things play out.
kishinfoulux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 03:25   Link #155
aedai
*3*
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK -england
Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I liked this one. It made things get interesting and besides...
Spoiler:
well if there is one...Karins gonna win!..cos to me..Sakura really sucks!
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 03:27   Link #156
aedai
*3*
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK -england
Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
ive always thought about this..but you know when naruto and kakashi battle itachi...are they always aware not to kill itachi or something..i mean what would happen if naruto had actually killed itachi..
sasuke i would imagine..would probably then avenge him ><
(and im not double posting-im talking about something totally different...)
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 03:27   Link #157
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 36
I think Karin did some sort of jitsu on him that made Sasuke hung like a horse, she wants the opportunity to ride it, lol.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 03:33   Link #158
aedai
*3*
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK -england
Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Just seen the chapter. I say the story is finally getting back all the good parts it lost.

By Itachi saying "a big storm is coming" I think he may have forseen his death.
...i was a little dissapointed when they(meaning kisame and itachi) just said about the storm..atleast kishimoto could of made them say something more interesting eh...and could leave us on a cliffhanger...


anyone notice that Suigetsu looked incredible adorable in this chapter..
like in most of the panels he was in..i just had to say aww! ...and also young juugo and Kimmimaru looked really cute too!
<3 one of the cutest chapters ive ever seen in naruto!

as for the slap karin gave suigetsu,that looked really effective..

but what did Karin do to Sasuke....along time ago..
My head is rolling with ideas!
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 03:36   Link #159
aedai
*3*
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK -england
Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
I think Karin did some sort of jitsu on him that made Sasuke hung like a horse, she wants the opportunity to ride it, lol.
...good idea...could posibly be the right answer XD
..im sure she just like drugged him..then probably raped him...or maybe because of him taking the drugs...he loved it!
><
*thinks*
(..inconsiderate behavior..? ..was it... )
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 03:40   Link #160
Asianknight82
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Age: 36
Just wondering, are Kisame and Itachi lovers? lol, jk jk, or am I? They are always together, I mean hanging out together under a starry night, and it starts raining, maybe Kisame takes off his coat and uses it to shield Itachi from the rain later, lol. OMG, yaoi fan fics.

But anyway, on a serious note, I hope this boring arc ends soon, I want more konoha vs Akatsuki action. and bring back hinata damnit!
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.