AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-20, 08:20   Link #1181
Salt
the cynic

I wonder what is going to happen to him.

I feel that to some extend a part of him has died when he got geassed by Lulu.
The geass effectively destroyed part of his free will; he no longer has the freedom to take his own life.

I predict it's only a matter of time before the geass on Suzaku comes back to haunt him and Lulu.

That and it has been hinted through out the show that using a KF like the Lancelot has side effects.

I also have the feeling he will die via Lulu's hands. It would be the price Lulu has to pay for becoming king.
Old 2008-05-20, 08:23   Link #1182
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
I wonder what is going to happen to him.

I feel that to some extend a part of him has died when he got geassed by Lulu.
The geass effectively destroyed part of his free will; he no longer has the freedom to take his own life.

I predict it's only a matter of time before the geass on Suzaku comes back to haunt him and Lulu.

That and it has been hinted through out the show that using a KF like the Lancelot has side effects.

I also have the feeling he will die via Lulu's hands. It would be the price Lulu has to pay for becoming king.
if suzaku continues to be an asshole. i dont see why lelouch will feel any remorse for his actions.
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 08:29   Link #1183
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
if suzaku continues to be an asshole. i dont see why lelouch will feel any remorse for his actions.
To some extend he still considers him his friend.

And I have a hunch the reason Lulu will have to kill him is because of the geass on him.
Old 2008-05-20, 08:30   Link #1184
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Who said Lelouch has any intentions of becoming King? Suzaku been alright so far actually.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 08:35   Link #1185
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

OMG SUZAKU. RIGHT? OMG. THE WORLD IS FALLING.

but that point is true. i can't argue with that..

and Dann is right. lelouch doesnt want to be king. he just wants to destroy britinnia and create a peaceful world for nunnally
Old 2008-05-20, 08:38   Link #1186
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Who said Lelouch has any intentions of becoming King?
It was part of the warning C.C give him when giving him the geass. That "the power of the king will make him isolated".
Accepting the geass effectively puts him on the road to become king.
Killing Suzaku, his best and first true friend would fit quite well with that prophecy that he will end up quite alone.

Quote:
Suzaku been alright so far actually.
Well, the show is full of "ticking time bombs".

Lulu's geass is one of them.
The other maybe the side effects on Suzaku from using the technology in the lancelot.

Watching this show for this long.
I think you should by now know that no matter how well something seem to be going, something is bound to go wrong and the situation turns drastically for the worse.
Old 2008-05-20, 08:39   Link #1187
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

There was nothing about him becoming King though. Just that it was the power of the king. We still don't know what that even means.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-20, 08:40   Link #1188
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
It was part of the warning C.C give him when giving them the geass. That "the power of the king will make him isolated".

Well, the show is full of "ticking time bombs".

Lulu's geass is one of them.
The other maybe the side effects on Suzaku from using the technology in the lancelot.

Watching this show for this long.
I think you should by now know that no matter how well something seem to be going, something is bound to go wrong and the situation turns drastically for the worse.
its kinda anticipated in turn 8 or 9. something will hapen to cause something to take a turn. Maybe lelouch reveal hes zero will impact nunnally. but i don't think he will reveal his identify just yet.
Old 2008-05-20, 08:43   Link #1189
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
There was nothing about him becoming King though. Just that it was the power of the king. We still don't know what that even means.
Sorry about that, I edited my post to add some stuff.

Accepting the geass effectively puts him on the road to becoming king.
And according to C.C quite isolated he will be when he reaches the top, which is why C.C warned him before asking if he wanted the power.
Old 2008-05-20, 08:47   Link #1190
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

No, it doesn't. That was never said at any point. It makes you lonely because you become a freak with power that is dangerous. You don't need to be a king for that. I'm probably wrong though since I always seem to be.

Old 2008-05-20, 08:52   Link #1191
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

its alright. people are free to make assumptions. its okay to be wrong. humans are not perfect beings.

anyway, lelouch doesn't want the throne. he's sick of britinnia controlling them and wants to destroy it such that the world can be a better place and nunnally can live in peace
Old 2008-05-20, 09:11   Link #1192
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
No, it doesn't. That was never said at any point. It makes you lonely because you become a freak with power that is dangerous. You don't need to be a king for that. I'm probably wrong though since I always seem to be.
Quote:
its alright. people are free to make assumptions. its okay to be wrong. humans are not perfect beings.

anyway, lelouch doesn't want the throne. he's sick of britinnia controlling them and wants to destroy it such that the world can be a better place and nunnally can live in peace
I suppose both of you are right.

All that imagery symbolically linking Lulu to the King chess piece, in the OPs and all over the series, must have slew my judgment.

Nevertheless he has accepted the "power of the king". The permanent loss of Suzaku just might be part of the price.

Quote:
Maybe lelouch reveal hes zero will impact nunnally. but i don't think he will reveal his identify just yet.
I think Nunnally kind of knows. ><
Women's intuition I suppose. :P
Old 2008-05-20, 09:14   Link #1193
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
I suppose both of you are right.

All that imagery symbolically linking Lulu to the King chess piece, in the OPs and all over the series, must have slew my judgment.

Nevertheless he has accepted the "power of the king". The permanent loss of Suzaku just might be part of the price.
lelouch hates suzaku to an extent. im sure he doesn't mind killing him. he stated so himself. hes lelouch's worst enemy. so im guess he doesn't care if he dies. But it might affect nunnally though. But if nunnally learns the truth.. opinions may change
Old 2008-05-20, 09:22   Link #1194
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
lelouch hates suzaku to an extent. im sure he doesn't mind killing him. he stated so himself. hes lelouch's worst enemy. so im guess he doesn't care if he dies. But it might affect nunnally though. But if nunnally learns the truth.. opinions may change
I believe Lulu might a bit divided with regards to Suzaku, hence "my worst enemy, but nonetheless also my best friend".

I sure he hates Suzaku for what he has done, but I think part of him understands why Suzaku did what he did.
Old 2008-05-20, 09:29   Link #1195
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
I believe Lulu might a bit divided with regards to Suzaku, hence "my worst enemy, but nonetheless also my best friend".

I sure he hates Suzaku for what he has done, but I think part of him understands why Suzaku did what he did.
true that. i can't believe lelouch still considers him as a friend. if it were me. i can't give a damn
Old 2008-05-20, 09:34   Link #1196
Zarxs
Taco Bell Addict

Send a message via AIM to Zarxs
Quote:
true that. i can't believe lelouch still considers him as a friend. if it were me. i can't give a damn
They were one another’s first friend and I can tell from experience that even in real life that is a strong bond. Besides I think Lelouch is prepared to kill him if he needs to.
Zarxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 09:38   Link #1197
Eliarine

Quote:
...what. Lelouch *will* most definitely "care" if Suzaku dies.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:40   Link #1198
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:

Well you know there was that part where he made his lover go crazy and murder everyone and destroy all he worked for and all because of a bad joke.

I don't think telling Suzaku to "Suck it up that's life for you." is the proper way to go.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:41   Link #1199
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, Suzaku thinks Lelouch did it on purpose, which doesn't help matters. I doubt he'd care if he knew it was an accident.

Old 2008-05-20, 11:43   Link #1200
Aquaman OS

Quote:
But he does. It's clear by now that Lelouch doesn't hate Suzaku. He considers him on the opposing side but he doesn't hate him and still considers him a friend. Ep 7 showed this. Suzaku haters are out of luck. Lelouch doesn't share your feelings.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote