AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-11-22, 17:52   Link #3481
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, it doesn't bode well for any demons. But Meliodas, Zeldris and those two's masters can kick his butt.
Old 2017-11-24, 13:01   Link #3482
marvelB

Ah, I meant to comment on the chapter earlier, but it slipped my mind.... anyway, it's kinda weird seeing Hendy revealing a goofy side to him, considering how serious he usually is. I still have slightly mixed feelings about his redemption, but... eh, it's no big issue. Anyway, as far as Ludoshel's reappearance goes.... well, there's no doubt that this will complicate the current situation. BTW, I'm guessing those other two archangels from the flashback will come back, as well? If so, I wonder who they're going to use as hosts? Maybe Hendy and Dreyfus? Though to be honest, I'm not sure how I'd feel about Dreyfus getting possessed again after all the time he spent being controlled by Fraudrin....

BTW, a quick reminder in case anyone missed it: NO NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK! Look like Suzuki took himself a well-deserved break for once!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 13:13   Link #3483
zezegui222
A simple man

^ BTW, is still missing one of the archangels, isn't? They are called the Four Archangels IIRC, and it's only show three on the flashback. This one could have a important role in the future plot
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 13:29   Link #3484
marvelB

^Yeah, there's one more archangel that we haven't seen descend from Heaven yet. And of course, there's also the Supreme Goddess to worry about, as well.... but in this case, I was focusing on the archangels we've already seen. Actually, I wonder if the risks of goddess possession really are a matter of compatibility since Denzel literally had to sacrifice his life just to get possessed by a lower-level one. And with that being said, can Margaret's body withstand the possession of a being as powerful as an archangel....?
Old 2017-11-24, 13:53   Link #3485
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hope Margaret's body can handle it. She does seem to have very good compatibility with Ludeoshel, though we can't be sure if that means she'll be fine or what.
Old 2017-11-24, 18:49   Link #3486
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ludoshel/Rueduciel (we seriously need an official spelling for his name) said Margaret is a perfect vessel, so I don't think we have to worry about her not being able to handle his power. Anyway, this certainly complicates things.
Old 2017-11-24, 21:41   Link #3487
Random14

Well, if/when Elizabeth meets up with that group again, that's sure going to be an awkward meeting (former comrade in the body of her current sister). I'm not sure if this makes things better or worse for humans though. In the flashback, and in general, the goddesses and archangels haven't exactly been that... helpful to regular people. Better than being ruled by the demons, but they're far from benevolent (aside from Elizabeth).

It'd be ironic if Hendrickson and Dreyfus ended up under the sway of the goddesses now, after being stuck under demon control for so long. They could use the power-up (as well as possibly the other knights), but not sure the price will be worth it. I hope they can exorcise her before they find Gil, or else his suffering will continue even more.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 07:39   Link #3488
SilverGlavenus

I imagined Ludoshel being like: "Join my Stigma, feeble humans. Together, we will crush the demons. BUT FIRST, I have to "get used to" this body. Muehuehue"
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 08:56   Link #3489
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ludoshel isn't that creepy, thankfully. But he did ask them to join Stigma, so you were half-right I guess.

@Random14: Agreed about Hendrickson and Dreyfus. And yeah, it'd be great if they could exorcise Ludoshel before finding Gil. But I'm not sure if it's even possible.
Old 2017-12-01, 06:11   Link #3490
marvelB

Break's over, so time for our regularly scheduled spoiler:

Spoiler for 245:

Also, great news, guys: we get DOUBLE CHAPTERS next week!!!
Old 2017-12-01, 08:21   Link #3491
SilverGlavenus

Thanks for the spoiler @marvelB. Gosh, though I hate Vivian, I don't think she deserves to die like that. It does make me hate Ludoshel even more
What does the "3 stars" mean ??? I don't suppose it only means the 3 sons of the DK ??
Old 2017-12-01, 08:42   Link #3492
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 245:
Old 2017-12-01, 09:17   Link #3493
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the spoilers, marvelB. Man, I agree with Gavenus. I hate Ludoshel even more now.

That said, hopefully Margaret can get her body back somehow. Unharmed, preferably.
Old 2017-12-01, 18:22   Link #3494
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 18:30   Link #3495
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply to above:
Old 2017-12-01, 18:55   Link #3496
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2017-12-01, 20:02   Link #3497
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply:
Old 2017-12-02, 00:57   Link #3498
SilverGlavenus

^Ludoshel so smug, I wonder how long can he keep up that attitude.
Old 2017-12-02, 05:34   Link #3499
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm also wondering about that.
Old 2017-12-02, 07:06   Link #3500
Homura7

Don't let him get near the town where the demon couple are hiding. Knowing Ludoshel, he wouldn't be content with just killing off the two of them. Reminder that Stigma ravaged an entire town to the ground just because they helped out a demon who was a really peaceful fella.

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen