AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-15, 15:38   Link #1
reddragon

Question [GSD]girls in episdoe 9..

ok..in gundam seed destiny, I thought Lacus was with kira, but then when athrun goes to PLANT Lacus is there with a star in her hair, different from the other ones two blonde line things, sooo which is Lacus and which is the mystery person, or was this person in gundam seed destiny and i never saw her? or are they the same people magicly split into two? or even sisters??? im so lost...
reddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 15:52   Link #2
Sheriff lobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon
ok..in gundam seed destiny, I thought Lacus was with kira, but then when athrun goes to PLANT Lacus is there with a star in her hair, different from the other ones two blonde line things, sooo which is Lacus and which is the mystery person, or was this person in gundam seed destiny and i never saw her? or are they the same people magicly split into two? or even sisters??? im so lost...
its already been discussed in the episode 9 thread. The general consensus is that she's a clone to be used as a political tool, but nothing is official at this point.
Sheriff lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 16:03   Link #3
reddragon

ok

ok, ty, sry didn't look at the other discussions
reddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 16:52   Link #4
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
The general consensus is that she's a look-alike and not a clone, right?
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 19:22   Link #5
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
The general consensus is that she has much bigger..er..yes, a look-alike. Seemed to be the rumor going around before she showed up anyways (even though it was a different name in that rumor). All joking aside if she's got a bigger chest that pretty much closes the book on an exact clone anyways (well short of surgery).
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 19:28   Link #6
FlyByNite

I pray that Fake Lacus and Real Lacus meet each other at some point and we get a good ol' fashioned catfight...

FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 19:28   Link #7
Silver_Scorcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord
The general consensus is that she has much bigger..er..yes, a look-alike. Seemed to be the rumor going around before she showed up anyways (even though it was a different name in that rumor). All joking aside if she's got a bigger chest that pretty much closes the book on an exact clone anyways (well short of surgery).
This was discussed a bit in the episode 9 discussion and doesn't need a separate thread but anyways, according to the credits from Anime-Kingdom, the Lacus look-alike's real name is Mia Campbell. I think there was another rumor that she was one of the hero's or ace's from the last war, but I'm not sure.
Silver_Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 19:37   Link #8
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon
She is a lookalike of Lacus. She aint a close. Everyone here is obsessed with the clone thingie just because Kruuse was a clone of Mwu's dad so they are running around calling everything that looks similar, a clone. Heck, there were even people claiming that Shin was a clone of Kira and whatnot. Of course some of them were actually kidding but the others were pretty serious
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 20:21   Link #9
ironbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Hunter
She is a lookalike of Lacus. She aint a close. Everyone here is obsessed with the clone thingie just because Kruuse was a clone of Mwu's dad so they are running around calling everything that looks similar, a clone. Heck, there were even people claiming that Shin was a clone of Kira and whatnot. Of course some of them were actually kidding but the others were pretty serious

YES WE ARE OBSESSED WITH CLONES!. Ok back to wut u said, WHen i first saw the first ep of GSD(before totally finishing Seed, was like at ep 46), I thought Shinn was Kira. I was like wtf, name changed, so i thought mayb so noone would know who he is. But soon i realized that it cant be him lmao. He acts wierd and his sister died and i was like wtf, and his family, and how he was piloting a gundam at the same time his family die, So i just went on and was confused [dont tell me SHINN AND KIRA DONT LOOK ALIKE!].

Neways, SO THe fake Lacus is just a look-alike and not a clone now, more speculation? And Come on, they surely look alike except for the breast implants that the fake lacus has
ironbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 20:58   Link #10
jhcl

yes the fake has larger assests...but i think her face also looks slightly different... doesnt have the same feeling of maturity that the real one gives... face more pointy? eyes more psyhoctic? i dunno maybe it was jsut cos i knew she was fake that i saw these things
jhcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 21:04   Link #11
ironbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcl
yes the fake has larger assests...but i think her face also looks slightly different... doesnt have the same feeling of maturity that the real one gives... face more pointy? eyes more psyhoctic? i dunno maybe it was jsut cos i knew she was fake that i saw these things

Well, when u meet someone who is suppose to act or behave a shouldnt way, but doesnt would u feel like that person is different. I think the 2 lacus has different personalities thats why.
ironbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 22:58   Link #12
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

well, 1 things for sure.. with 2 lacus(es) those dojinshi artists certainly have new material to work with.. it would be no surprise if they choose to make them... maybe i should stop...
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 23:01   Link #13
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOT].L
well, 1 things for sure.. with 2 lacus(es) those dojinshi artists certainly have new material to work with.. it would be no surprise if they choose to make them... maybe i should stop...
That's the first thing that came up on my mind...Mia x Lacus yuri doujin is inevitable, and so is Luna x Meryin!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 00:07   Link #14
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober

Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
That's the first thing that came up on my mind...Mia x Lacus yuri doujin is inevitable, and so is Luna x Meryin!
Bah, that's horrible....but yet I can not help but be drawn to it somehow...
Gah, you're an evil, vile corrupter.

Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote