AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-21, 15:35   Link #11261
Breimoon

He will probably temporarly seal their campione powers using the same sword the wives of a past campione used.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 16:00   Link #11262
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
He will probably temporarly seal their campione powers using the same sword the wives of a past campione used.
The Razor was a dagger and only works on men when used by a woman. Not to mention Godou doesn't have it, so how would he plan around it?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 16:34   Link #11263
BakaRanger

To remove the other Campione's, there are 3 choices.

1) Actually kill them (what some of the other Campione's seem to be thinking)
2) Send them to another era temporarily with a certain troublesome woman's power
3) Almost kill them by causing them to fall into a death like coma (which is what the story seems to be hinting at with that arrowhead).
BakaRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 18:41   Link #11264
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaRanger View Post
To remove the other Campione's, there are 3 choices.

1) Actually kill them (what some of the other Campione's seem to be thinking)
2) Send them to another era temporarily with a certain troublesome woman's power
3) Almost kill them by causing them to fall into a death like coma (which is what the story seems to be hinting at with that arrowhead).
Number 2 is dangerous for the destination and the timeline. The oldman at Plutarch will protest against it . The netherworld on the other hand could be feasible although it is not known if the king of the end could follow them.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 19:30   Link #11265
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Quote:
Call it guided by destiny, or call it bound by fate.
There are many who preferred these ostentatious descriptions. However, this was what Godou thought: Bound by something like that—Was that really a good thing?
It should be the opposite instead. It would be much better to crush so-called destiny and fate, to ignore them.
Although Godou felt no attraction at all to words like these, he was inspired with a strong opinion lately after witnessing the experiences of the man burdened by the destiny of Devil King extermination.
Hence, Godou shared his thoughts indifferently.
"Although I don't understand what those gods are thinking, I honestly feel that destiny or whatever should just go to hell. What do you think?"
"Hahahaha!"
Oh Godou you never cease to amaze. This is what being a Campione is about.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 20:27   Link #11266
goblehook

Athena/Pallas Athena as a pseudo-Goddess of war, if she recovered some of her lifeforce from Rama. She could tag along with Goudou as an ally and as a means of recuperation for the sake of savoring the imminent Battle Royale between Campiones.

She has alot of pride to be subordinated by anyone. And frankly, I can't see her in any position other than to stand as an equal to Goudou.
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 20:32   Link #11267
cadu_

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the End
"Destiny, fate, bloodline, divine protection, duty, faith, the limits of the human body, helplessness, a power gap meant to be impossible to overcome... You godslayers always seem to break past all obstacles effortlessly, blocking my path, even defeating me a number of times."
I think that what KotE said about campiones describes them very well. Being a campione is not just about killing gods,its about doing what should be impossible for a human,to overcome the limits of a mortal.
Old 2014-12-22, 01:46   Link #11268
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I don't think so
Spoiler for yeah:
Spoiler for Campioneīs Future:
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 03:08   Link #11269
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Spoiler for Campioneīs Future:
Spoiler for Voban:
Old 2014-12-22, 04:36   Link #11270
Chris38

Well, after reading the afterword that has been translated by zzhk on BT.

Spoiler for future:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 20:41   Link #11271
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
Spoiler for Voban:
When Godou and Doni were talking on the phone in Devil Kingīs Arrival the idiot mentions that Voban was sold as slave by his parents when he was a young child, after he scape he slayed after he escaped. Thatīs onw hell of reason for his complete lack of mercy towards other people, how could you expect him to tolerate others humans when his own parents sold him out?.
Old 2014-12-22, 20:49   Link #11272
amigos

Quote:
Spoiler for Voban:
i hope not;i like him as he is,and so does his followers.
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 20:59   Link #11273
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
When Godou and Doni were talking on the phone in Devil Kingīs Arrival the idiot mentions that Voban was sold as slave by his parents when he was a young child, after he scape he slayed after he escaped. Thatīs onw hell of reason for his complete lack of mercy towards other people, how could you expect him to tolerate others humans when his own parents sold him out?.
I don't remember that scene. I checked it says he is a poor orphan.There is no entry where it state that he was sold by his parents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
i hope not;i like him as he is,and so does his followers.
Based on manga volume 3 bonus material

Sasha Dejanstahl Voban

Basic Abilities
Physical Endurance: super strong
Athletic Ability: agile as a wolf
Intelligence: flawlessly perfectly smart
Senses: animal-like instincts
Vitality: a beast's vitality
Personality Traits[edit]
irrational desire seeking conflict
fake gentleman, fake intellectual airs
unforthright tsundere
very similar to Godo
Old 2014-12-22, 21:04   Link #11274
zzhk
Summary Machine

He was a homeless wanderer, but nothing was ever said about slavery.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 01:27   Link #11275
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
He was a homeless wanderer, but nothing was ever said about slavery.
Really? Maybe I made a mistake when I was reading, it was years since I read it, so sorry, Iīll be more carful to check the information. But as it was said above, I hope we see more of Vobanīs past in the future volumes, the guy is a beast but I donīt think heīs completely evil.
Old 2014-12-23, 07:16   Link #11276
Windsgrace

Quote:
Really? Maybe I made a mistake when I was reading, it was years since I read it, so sorry, Iīll be more carful to check the information. But as it was said above, I hope we see more of Vobanīs past in the future volumes, the guy is a beast but I donīt think heīs completely evil.
Hmm I agree but disagree...do you remember the story of the old kings. One who hunt king by king "last of all a [King] who turned the island of Britain into his hunting ground. I forget which volume that is from I am checking but doesn't that describe Volban pretty well?
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 07:27   Link #11277
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Hmm I agree but disagree...do you remember the story of the old kings. One who hunt king by king "last of all a [King] who turned the island of Britain into his hunting ground. I forget which volume that is from I am checking but doesn't that describe Volban pretty well?
Old campiones tend to be a copy of the present campiones that is why there is this hypothesis that they are reincarnated. Uldin and godou for example. I remember that volume it also describe a carefree campione with sword that describe doni
Old 2014-12-23, 07:33   Link #11278
bludvein

Quote:
Old campiones tend to be a copy of the present campiones that is why there is this hypothesis that they are reincarnated. Uldin and godou for example. I remember that volume it also describe a carefree campione with sword that describe doni
I could be wrong but I think the line your thinking of is this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by V15C3
"O great king who commands equestrian tribes and dragons. O king, adept user of black magic and the dark arts. O wandering king who begrudges mankind. In addition, O king who indulges in merrymaking with but a lone sword. O young king, bringer of storms and calamity. O queen of turmoil, coming from the mysterious cave..."
...but the last 3 refer to the ones she is addressing. Doni, Godou, and Aisha respectively.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 07:52   Link #11279
Ghiest Cid

A certain [King] commanded equestrian tribes, incessantly invading the territory of other nations.
A certain [King] was a pure berserker. He was surrounded by ferocious barbaric tribes who admired him and became his followers.
A certain [King] was completely devoted to researching magic, hoping to rule over the demonic magi, priests and astrologers who inhabited the filthy alleyways of the imperial capital, Rome.
A certain [King] could not be bothered with such things, choosing instead to wander between nations, displaying mindless valor.
Last of all, a certain [King] had turned the island of Britain into his own hunting grounds.

I am thinking about Volume 9 before they went back.
Old 2014-12-23, 12:48   Link #11280
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
That could discribe Voban well but I donīt trust records that magi mantain, the magi tend to exagerate the atributes and personalities of the Kings, take Godou for example, only his wifes know who he really is and the rest of the History Compilation Committee misinterpret everything he does, the idiots think Godou loves to collect women and loves the destructions he causes.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem