AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-01-13, 17:17   Link #341
Tenzen12

I dropped this show after first episode (not even sure if I finished it), that said recently translator of my favorite LN used term Tsunpure. What is it about?
Old 2016-01-13, 18:39   Link #342
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I dropped this show after first episode (not even sure if I finished it), that said recently translator of my favorite LN used term Tsunpure. What is it about?
A girl who's got a lot of tsundere in her and is incredibly "pure" is the best I can describe it. Here, "pure" means not just innocent but also absurdly naïve and unable to understand deceit and trickery. Aika tends to be kind of cold and quick to anger like a tsundere even though she wants to be friends with everyone, but she's also painfully naïve: she read a manga once and then demanded to know why Kimito had never told her that all high schoolers were psychics, then declared that she would figure out her powers because there's no way she could lack powers that commoners had. He managed to convince her that she could stop time and stayed still while she mocked him, flashed him, and thought of scribbling on him, but cracked up when she almost kissed him. And no matter how many similar incidents occur, she never wises up and guesses that what he tells her might just be another troll.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 18:52   Link #343
Tenzen12

OK, thank you.
Old 2016-06-18, 17:48   Link #344
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Last SP is out and god, the alternate version of the OP was too cute.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 20:11   Link #345
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
A girl who's got a lot of tsundere in her and is incredibly "pure" is the best I can describe it. Here, "pure" means not just innocent but also absurdly naïve and unable to understand deceit and trickery. Aika tends to be kind of cold and quick to anger like a tsundere even though she wants to be friends with everyone, but she's also painfully naïve: she read a manga once and then demanded to know why Kimito had never told her that all high schoolers were psychics, then declared that she would figure out her powers because there's no way she could lack powers that commoners had. He managed to convince her that she could stop time and stayed still while she mocked him, flashed him, and thought of scribbling on him, but cracked up when she almost kissed him. And no matter how many similar incidents occur, she never wises up and guesses that what he tells her might just be another troll.
I dropped after the first episode because the voices annoyed the absolute hell out of me. A collective group of idiots like that is unwatchable. It was a read but watching yea no no

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, shounen