AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-18, 02:35   Link #261
[Orochimaru]

I dislike Sasuke sometimes, but I don't hate him.
[Orochimaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 03:30   Link #262
donna8157

There is no character that I "hate", but I do find Sakura annoying. I actually kind of like Sasuke, but lol .. I think he's too good for her. =x .. I don't like her constant whining about "Sasuke this .. and Sasuke that. ." Argh. Although, I have to admit that I really liked the episode where she tried to protect Naruto and Sasuke. That was very touching. =)
donna8157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 21:23   Link #263
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I dislike Itachi, but really the only reason why is because of all the fanboyizm attention he gets.

Maybe that’s why the rest of the anime population hates all us Naruto fans.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 23:17   Link #264
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

If there's one character I can honestly say that I hate and despise, its the mohawk-wearing thug in Gatou's gang.

I hate that ugly bastard.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 00:22   Link #265
kboykb

Hmm, before Neji was beaten by Naruto, I really did quite hate his detestable, I know everything, fate has intertwined itself with reality attitude. It was just annoying, to say the least.

Of course Sakura's bullying of Naruto and Sasuke-kun-ness annoys me, but I don't hate her.

The only people that actually come close to me hating them are Gatou and his two henchmen. Asses. Like Socom. above me said, kill that ugly mohawk bastard.
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 02:21   Link #266
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
I hate Hinata. So annoying.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 08:21   Link #267
BrownRukus

I am going to have to say Sasuke and Kakashi. I don't hate them, cuz u can't hate cartoons characters. Just dislike.

Sasuke - Wow so many ppl like this guy for what reason? being a badass? when i havn't seen nothing from him that is badass.

Kakashi - I love it when ppl big this guy up, thinking he is so stong, yet he hasn't really faced an uber opponent to his lvl. Kakashi vs Kabuto is a fight long over due.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 09:43   Link #268
d4rkgenesis

Thumbs down

Ino really bugs me. With her whole "i think i'm a hot ninja so i can have sasuke". I think the one who has the highest chance of getting sasuke would be sakura because she's the only one that seems to be appropriate with sasuke. I mean... think of the other characters.. hinata? INO?! ew.
d4rkgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 10:13   Link #269
SaMa

I really really dislike kabuto.. he's an annoying bastard.
SaMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 18:17   Link #270
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

I hate Sasuke and Sakura. They should get married and move off to a far off land or some crap.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 18:25   Link #271
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Ino and Sakura deserve of little bit of my hatred for crushing on Sasuke. It makes them shallow especially when their only reason for being rivals is to win the affections of Sasuke. I also don't like Ebisu, just because he represents the bulk of ninja villagers who give naruto cold eyes. If they emphasized those ninja villagers more I'd hate them too. Ebisu actually redeemed himself a little bit, but those villagers, how can you hate someone you helped save your village at birth?! Naruto isn't the reincarnation of the nine tails he is its container. Ungrateful swine.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 19:29   Link #272
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Many people may absolutely dispise me for saying this but

I hate Kurenai because her eyes look like fake Sharingan eyes cause they're red and black... >_< I don't like that!

I don't hate but I do dislike Gai cause... >_> he's weird... REALLY weird... EXTREMLLY weird... But I think that he's a good fighter when he is put in a serious situation. Other then that... um ... yeah...

I HATE OROCHIMARU!!! HE SUCKS!!! HE'S A GAY MICHEAL JACKSON WANNABE!!! I HATE HIM!!!
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 20:37   Link #273
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

Hate is a powerful word but i do dislike Konohamru with all his lame fillers in teh anime , that pissed me off and will prolly piss me off again in the future.
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 20:37   Link #274
shino bugged
shino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
I don't hate but I do dislike Gai cause... >_> he's weird... REALLY weird... EXTREMLLY weird...
gai is so cool "the power of youth" and the eyebrows

anyways i dont hate anyone but i can't stand Neji the ultimate brick who reminds me of Mojo Jojo and i dont like Sakura
shino bugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 22:02   Link #275
wendal
8th Hokage

Send a message via MSN to wendal Send a message via Yahoo to wendal
PLease PPL dislike NOT hate, you cannot hate an anime character/ anywho i most dislike is kabuto or w/e his name is, cause i cannot stand it when he was fighting naruto, so damn cocky doing all of oro's summoning, not even his own and so cocky aboot it. Damn naruto should just use his kage bushin no justu and all of his clone do rasengan and beat the shyt ouyta him. DAM hes annoyin!
wendal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 17:25   Link #276
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
geez, why does everyone hate sasuke
EP 30 the first minutes. You can't dislike him.

anyways, Many characters you metioned that you "hate" Have turned good guys and learned from their mistakes. Forgive and forget, piece and love!
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 18:34   Link #277
Rasengan

Hate is too strong of a word used to describe our feelings towards animated characters.

I dislike Sakura and Sasuke. I absolutely cannot accept the fact that Tsunade is teaching Sakura. Even though I saw this coming since the very first few chapters Tsunade appeared, still very disappointed.

Sasuke just think he's so badass, but in reality he's not. I don't really understand why all the genins would like him, and he's a jackass to Naruto. He thinks he's the best and deserves to be the most powerful, yeah well, he should just burn in hell.
Old 2004-11-11, 18:39   Link #278
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan
I absolutely cannot accept the fact that Tsunade is teaching Sakura. Even though I saw this coming since the very first few chapters Tsunade appeared, still very disappointed.
you better hurry to put spoiler tag on that you mofo!
people will get very pissed.
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 19:33   Link #279
Jer!
God Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja massacre
you better hurry to put spoiler tag on that you mofo!
people will get very pissed.

Acctualy in a way it has alread been shown in the anime, during the filler episodes Sakura already had some of Tsunades powers.
Jer! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 19:33   Link #280
LIQUIDCELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
Many people may absolutely dispise me for saying this but

I hate Kurenai because her eyes look like fake Sharingan eyes cause they're red and black... >_< I don't like that!

I don't hate but I do dislike Gai cause... >_> he's weird... REALLY weird... EXTREMLLY weird... But I think that he's a good fighter when he is put in a serious situation. Other then that... um ... yeah...

I HATE OROCHIMARU!!! HE SUCKS!!! HE'S A GAY MICHEAL JACKSON WANNABE!!! I HATE HIM!!!

Hahaha! It's like a transcription copy from a therapy session, NARUTO STYLE!

I don't hate any of the Naruto chracters---- some annoys me. No reason to get personal with fic characters....It's very cruel and abusive to insult them since they would have no way of getting back at you. Except for a delayed discharge of upcoming episodes/chapters.
LIQUIDCELL is offline   Reply With Quote