*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
2 words

Jiraiya's sandals O.O;
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 02:52   Link #42
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

LoL yeah was thinking about that too...Jiraiya is actually making fun of Orochimaru since Oro is fighting with good fighting clothing and shoes...while he fights and walks on those stupid pieces of wood.

And if someone like Tsunade rans at you to hit you...i would certainly die...and probably every guy...

When a chick like that is running straight at you...it's not the fear of her power that makes you freeze or get in to shock...it's the b000bs!!

Once the punch comes then it's over...that's what probably happend to Jiraiya..
(How could a noo-boob like Tsunade suddenly have such massive ones?? as Jiraiya said as a kid)
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 11:57   Link #43
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5

Once the punch comes then it's over...that's what probably happend to Jiraiya..
(How could a noo-boob like Tsunade suddenly have such massive ones?? as Jiraiya said as a kid)
it is possible, yo wouldnt want to know -_-;, glad it didnt happen to me

firts time i tried to walk on heels like jiraiya's shoes, i lost my balance and was near the stairs, o.o; i fell over and tumbled down the stairs as well O.O; cant imagine how Jiraiya must have been when learning how to walk on them
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 12:53   Link #44
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctown
the 5th hokages of course with those huge boobs and boob poping dress and high sandals
Clearly she doesn't have to move much when she battles.

She usually uses the least amount of effort and movement when she does, no one in their right mind would run in those heels! Yikes!

Best outfit is the Hyuuga clans!

Clearly Itachi was able to keep his "cape" thingy outfit from when he starred in the matrix Still love it !
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 20:37   Link #45
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

i was thinking maybe shino that big jacket and all the bugs cralwing on you
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 03:39   Link #46
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

It's gotta be Lee...those tight ass green spandex can't be comfortable
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 15:33   Link #47
tatami
back in black

kankuro: how to get in?????
neji old: whats with the arm and leg?
gaara:infinite back bone hurt
new sasuke: risk of getting cold
old sasuke: how to get in jumpsuit
sai: wtf? gay?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 16:45   Link #48
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Kakashi it looks hard to breath.
Old 2007-02-18, 19:50   Link #49
MDale
Me

Kakashi first, he has one eye almost always covered as well as having his mouth and nose permanently covered. The rest of his outfit is fine for moving about but having that much covered seems uncomfortable to me. Baki as well, hiding one of your eyes doesn't seem like it'd be fun for Ninjaing.

As for over-all outfits, all of the Sand Siblings have it pretty bad for lugging things around their back but Kankuro wins for me for having to spend so much time wrapped up as a puppet.
MDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 19:57   Link #50
tehapoc

Gotta go with Temari, carrying around like a 75lb fan on her back has to cause a little more than discomfort.
tehapoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 22:48   Link #51
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec View Post
Probably Oro's and the 4 sounds outfit !
i agree i mean the rope must be a bitch anh plus it looks ugly as all hell
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 00:15   Link #52
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Gai and Lee's uniforms are fashion disasters for combat its another thing , they are very streamlined and help easy movement. The most uncomfortable ninja costumes would definately be sound , Oro can even pull of a dress but the same cant be said about the rest
Old 2007-02-19, 02:43   Link #53
amOKchen
duel me

I would say that the third hokages battlehelm is the most unpractical.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 03:59   Link #54
sx3
0 Gundam

most definately lee's, that green spandex all over, can you imagine how bad it'd be if he sweat alot? it'd be like a sauna and it'd smell so bad LOL Sasukes new clothing would probaly feel good to wear
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 04:17   Link #55
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Gaara...because whenever he wears his sand armor he has sand ON his eyes. I don't care how much control you have or how used to it you are, wearing sand on your eyes has to suck.

Additionally, Anko's outfit would be pretty shitty to wear. Think about it...her body glove is made of metal mesh. Have you ever worn a metal garment on your bare skin? It chaffes, it rips out hair, and (if not well taken care of) it rusts.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 04:59   Link #56
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDale View Post
Kakashi first, he has one eye almost always covered as well as having his mouth and nose permanently covered. The rest of his outfit is fine for moving about but having that much covered seems uncomfortable to me. Baki as well, hiding one of your eyes doesn't seem like it'd be fun for Ninjaing.

As for over-all outfits, all of the Sand Siblings have it pretty bad for lugging things around their back but Kankuro wins for me for having to spend so much time wrapped up as a puppet.
Dang, and I thought I was the one to think of Kankuro's puppet thing. Not only is he carrying around this crazy heavy puppet(two puppets really) with a ton of weapons and such in it. But when he isn't carrying the thing it's because he's actually wrapped completely in that bandage/wrap(most like curled up in like a fetal positon or some sort) and being carried around on his puppets back in disguise. Question is...how the heck does he tell what's going on while he's in that thing on his puppets back?

Im still waiting for the ninja who does everything in a t-shirt, jeans, and a kunai pouch. When asked why he doesn't wear anything special he replies, "Because I don't want to look, ya know...stupid."
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 10:09   Link #57
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-I'd say Gaara's is in fact the most uncomfortable (but it definetly doesn't look horrible that is for sure). Reasons: The massive gourd on his back that is full of sand can't possibly be doing wonders for his spine and not to mention on top of his suit he wears an extra armour of sand, once again not making things any easier for him. The next in line would be Kankuro's since the guy lives in a desert yet he still wears all black clothing. How he doesn't suffer instant heat stroke is a wonder in and of itself...
Old 2007-02-19, 10:43   Link #58
MDale
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz017 View Post
Im still waiting for the ninja who does everything in a t-shirt, jeans, and a kunai pouch. When asked why he doesn't wear anything special he replies, "Because I don't want to look, ya know...stupid."
Eh, Sasuke wears a Shirt and Shorts, same for Neji except he wears a few bandages on his arm and leg, so there are a couple of "normal"-ish ninja
MDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 10:56   Link #59
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Additionally, Anko's outfit would be pretty shitty to wear. Think about it...her body glove is made of metal mesh. Have you ever worn a metal garment on your bare skin? It chaffes, it rips out hair, and (if not well taken care of) it rusts.
who said it was Metal? It could just be Fishnets
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 20:32   Link #60
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
I would say that the third hokages battlehelm is the most unpractical.

yeah and whats with the long ass ribbons from his helmet, oro could just snag one of hose and pull him in. lol
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote