AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-16, 23:43   Link #24441
OverNOut
The Obsever

Can that be counted as a meeting. Saten just saw Touma while he didn't even notice her and as far as we know Kamachi could just troll us.
Old 2013-03-17, 00:12   Link #24442
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

As someone brought up, Saten just so happens to have the one thing Kamijou needs for his competition.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2013-03-17 at 04:28.
Old 2013-03-17, 04:21   Link #24443
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
As someone brought up, Sate just so happens to have the one thing Kamijou needs for his competition.

Hmmm it is to shatter a Meme and replace it with another??? ..... btw [ Fu kou da !!]is becoming a meme of it own in Academy City's Urban legend

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2013-03-17 at 08:27.
Old 2013-03-17, 10:09   Link #24444
Miraluka
Banned

Popularity poll via cellphone on Japan:

Old 2013-03-17, 10:12   Link #24445
Haigon

Touma is behind Alisa? WTF?
Old 2013-03-17, 11:34   Link #24446
desrtsku
Nympholept

I don't know why but I have that really big smile on my face ...
I'm also glad some people are aware of Itsuwa's existence. Kamachi, please give her another important role.
So ... MikoXAccelXNee-san doujin when?
Old 2013-03-17, 13:36   Link #24447
moridin84
Custom User Title

It would be funny if Accelerator's and Misaka's positions where switched.

It makes sense that Itsuwa is high up, her type is pretty popular in Japan, plus she has had quite a lot of screentime in the novels.

I'm a bit surprised that Index is so high, didn't realize she was popular.
Old 2013-03-17, 16:03   Link #24448
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

huh
what
i dont

well its just a cellphone popularity poll
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2013-03-17, 16:57   Link #24449
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

While I'm not exactly happy that Touma's not in the top 5, at least he's in the top 10. I'm glad that Kanzaki and Index made it though.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-03-17, 17:11   Link #24450
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Guys, it's just a cellphone poll....
Old 2013-03-17, 17:17   Link #24451
Acer
Death to the infidels!

At first I thought this vote was only among people who only watch the anime, so I'm not surprised with Touma's place, I love this bastard, but only in the book and manga, the anime he is probably one of the most hateful beings that 've seen, but then I saw the Mugino and Kakine, and I can only think of how ridiculous it all is. (for me)
Old 2013-03-17, 21:13   Link #24452
Goldzero

hi im new. but Acer got a quick question do you mean in general that the anime version of touma is one of the most hated anime character in your eyes? or you mean that allot of people seems to hate touma but i do agree with one thing though he should have atleast been in the top 3. kinda embarresing for our main character to not be in the top 3 or atleast the top 5 even though its a cellphone popularity poll.
Old 2013-03-17, 21:26   Link #24453
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
Spoiler for Top 30 Male Characters:
Kono Light Novel Sugoi character ranking 2013, Kamijou Touma ranked second behind Kirito out of all the characters in Light Novel with 236 votes behind them. When Index II was airing, Kamijou held on to Newtype's character poll for a full year after the show had concluded, hovering around the top 5 positions.

Do you feel better now?

It's a cellphone poll that have an unknown number of total votes and an unknown number of votes per characters. That's even more shady than Biglobe's trollish internet polls. For all we know less than 200 people took part and the difference between rankings is only 5-6 individuals.
Old 2013-03-17, 21:35   Link #24454
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
hi im new. but Acer got a quick question do you mean in general that the anime version of touma is one of the most hated anime character in your eyes? or you mean that allot of people seems to hate touma but i do agree with one thing though he should have atleast been in the top 3. kinda embarresing for our main character to not be in the top 3 or atleast the top 5 even though its a cellphone popularity poll.
Welcome

Basically, what I mean is that at first glance I thought it was a ranking done by people who only saw the anime, well, I explained that part. But since it is Mugino, we know not, and see Touma in a position so low is annoying, even in a survey unimportant. Already causes a bad feeling knowing that Hamazura is quite hated here. (So sad)
Old 2013-03-17, 21:39   Link #24455
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
^

Kono Light Novel Sugoi character ranking 2013, Kamijou Touma ranked second behind Kirito out of all the characters in Light Novel with 236 votes behind them. When Index II was airing, Kamijou held on to Newtype's character poll for a full year after the show had concluded, hovering around the top 5 positions.

Do you feel better now?

It's a cellphone poll that have an unknown number of total votes and an unknown number of votes per characters. That's even more shady than Biglobe's trollish internet polls. For all we know less than 200 people took part and the difference between rankings is only 5-6 individuals.
Looking at that list again, I notice a few things. Izayoi got 11th place, and considering Mondaiji only has 6 volumes out so far, that's really amazing. Kinji is more popular than I thought, and I wish Godou and Issei were higher. Plus Erica needs to be on that list too.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-03-17, 22:56   Link #24456
Goldzero

true true this poll in my opinion is quite shit. hell just seeing a character or two that barly had any screen time is enough evidence that probably not much people seem to know about this popularity poll. i do feel a little better now heck even accelerator and mikoto wasn't in the newtype poll ranking list. once will maybe mikoto think she was in 6th place once but yeah i do feel better but anyways its great to see more TAMNI fans.
Old 2013-03-18, 04:48   Link #24457
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Hey guys, I just finish reading all 24 vol of Toaru Majutsu no Index, should I reading the side stories before I start New Testament?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-03-18, 04:49   Link #24458
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ hmm ... for my personal opinion, yes.
Quote:
Not that I want to discuss anything about the result of this poll but Touma was beaten by both Miko and Asuna in the last kono sugoi IIRC.
Old 2013-03-18, 05:24   Link #24459
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Hey guys, I just finish reading all 24 vol of Toaru Majutsu no Index, should I reading the side stories before I start New Testament?
You could if you want but it's not necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Not that I want to discuss anything about the result of this poll but Touma was beaten by both Miko and Asuna in the last kono sugoi IIRC.
Wait, are you shocked? That female characters are more popular?
Old 2013-03-18, 06:56   Link #24460
moridin84
Custom User Title

The reason female and male characters get different polls is because in a combined poll, the females would dominate.

Kinda the opposite of sports.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen