AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-15, 14:56   Link #1421
peinmaximus@

hey guys,who vampire you want for join in ise harem:elmen,valerie,the leader of carmilla family or other pureblood vampire girl?
and whom you want for be the main enemy of ise in the vampire war(whom you want that fight with ise)?
Old 2013-02-15, 15:01   Link #1422
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Too soon to be guessing on the servants. All things consider when reading the past posts.......................when have this thread become the speculation thread?

I am agree with you ReaperxKingx.
I think ISE is in a position very similar to when he started in the LN, because now he must train hard to discover and control their new powers, without the need for treatment of the girls. And do echi actions to get love points.
Old 2013-02-15, 15:11   Link #1423
Ghost4321

I doubt he will get a new harem member these upcoming volumes are about the girls already here
Hmmmmm.. thinking about ise's relationship with ross, doesn't seem like shes all THAT interested in ise like the other girls. Ise showed some interest in magic so maybe he will have her teach him some and get closer to her at the same time O.o can't wait for her volume

Last edited by Ghost4321; 2013-02-15 at 15:40.
Old 2013-02-15, 16:52   Link #1424
WILD_LION

The story feels strange in this arc, supposedly to girls like ISE because he protected them, but now the girls are protecting him.

The feeling of the hero, being defended. It's like ISE is losing harem points.
Old 2013-02-15, 16:58   Link #1425
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
The story feels strange in this arc, supposedly to girls like ISE because he protected them, but now the girls are protecting him.

The feeling of the hero, being defended. It's like ISE is losing harem points.
Protecting has gain him points, but what truly made the girls love him is that he accepts them. Think about the background of every female character in Ise's harem and what Ise's has done for them other than protecting. Read each sequence during when each girl fell in love with Ise and you'll see its more to it than fighting ability.
Old 2013-02-15, 17:06   Link #1426
Soji

Quote:
Protecting has gain him points, but what truly made the girls love him is that he accepts them. Think about the background of every female character in Ise's harem and what Ise's has done for them other than protecting. Read each sequence during when each girl fell in love with Ise and you'll see its more to it than fighting ability.
Agree.

But there is people that want the hero always invincibile .
I think is a good think that the girls are the one to protect him/help him more. I mean ,is not this the thing the girls promise themself after the event in vol 11 and when he come back to them?(vol 12)
Old 2013-02-15, 17:06   Link #1427
Ghost4321

Quote:
Exactly
For Rias- She wanted somebody to love her for HERSELF! Not because she is a Gremory, and Ise filled that for her. He accepted the fact that she makes mistakes. He loves Rias because shes herself.

For Asia- Ise was there to protect her, he was her first friend. He accepted her as a normal person.

For Akeno- She hated the fact that she has fallen angel blood in her. Ise accepted the fact that she has fallen angel blood. He also helped her overcome that part that she hated of herself. That made her fall in love with him.

just three examples, I may be wrong on why asia likes ise tho. been a while since I've read the first volume O.o
Old 2013-02-15, 17:10   Link #1428
WILD_LION

Quote:
I am aware of every romantic moment he happened to the girls, but we must remember that the leaders accepted the harem of princesses after seeing him fight for them.

I forgot something, How do you think Akeno understand ISE words? in their romentic moment in the bed.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-02-15 at 17:49.
Old 2013-02-15, 18:44   Link #1429
Ghost4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I forgot something, How do you think Akeno understand ISE words? in their romentic moment in the bed.
What Ise said was actually understandable. I'm assuming you meant about the scene in volume 14 Life 3 instead of volume 9 Life 0. What he said just meant "believe in Rias and me. We will protect you and everyone else. Don't falter, just keep moving forward and I'll be there for you when you need me." At least thats what I got from it. When he called her name without an honorific, she was shocked yes, but that also made her listen seriously. That also add to Akeno's feelings for Ise.

Although I still believe that Ise is STILL Oblivious
Old 2013-02-15, 18:52   Link #1430
NeutralZero

Looks like Ise is becoming more and more a natural gigolo/sweet talker
Old 2013-02-15, 18:59   Link #1431
serbian otaku #1

Who wouldn't if he was living with so many bishoujo.
Old 2013-02-15, 19:18   Link #1432
WILD_LION

Into ISE mind, how do you think that is his relationship with every girl, and the level of importance to him of each girl in his list.
Old 2013-02-15, 19:41   Link #1433
Mars Mode

Well he went and literally died for them, that sets you for a long time and at the very least gives you a free coupon for being the one protected for a limited amount of time.

You know he needs a break every now and then specially after suffering the curse of Samael.
Old 2013-02-15, 20:49   Link #1434
Ghost4321

So what do you guys think about Gasper's "Awakened Power" I think its a little op. Darkness that envelopes everything around him? Destroying, mocking, laughing at Dimension Lost(a top-tier Longinus) while just enveloping it. Then Magic from a very strong magician had ZERO effect on it. His summons did nothing to it.

I just don't think it matchs Gasper's personality tbh.
Old 2013-02-15, 22:39   Link #1435
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
What Ise said was actually understandable. I'm assuming you meant about the scene in volume 14 Life 3 instead of volume 9 Life 0. What he said just meant "believe in Rias and me. We will protect you and everyone else. Don't falter, just keep moving forward and I'll be there for you when you need me." At least thats what I got from it. When he called her name without an honorific, she was shocked yes, but that also made her listen seriously. That also add to Akeno's feelings for Ise.

Although I still believe that Ise is STILL Oblivious
He is aware about their feelings but there is still a thin line separating his current relationship between himself and the other girls and lovers because he is too used with them treating him like that.....this part still hasnt been resolved yet. The girls wants to protect him....they dont want to be ones always being protected....it is a mutual kind of thing....

Old 2013-02-15, 23:05   Link #1436
Ghost4321

Most likely the farthest he will go with them is kissing, and sleeping together. Doubt we will see a H scene with any of them. I'm waiting on Ross to get closer to Ise now, she seems the farthest away o.0
Old 2013-02-15, 23:27   Link #1437
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Most likely the farthest he will go with them is kissing, and sleeping together. Doubt we will see a H scene with any of them. I'm waiting on Ross to get closer to Ise now, she seems the farthest away o.0
Kinda hard to do so, I heard that the author did something before that was border-line H and got a warning from the publisher. Ise is currently recovering from his trauma and is no shape and form ready to take that next step, even with Rias. It will take time, though I am pretty sure if Ise does cross that line he will have no problem pleasing the harem due to his past history before a devil and Kiryuu's insight.
Old 2013-02-15, 23:32   Link #1438
Red_Zeal_Knight

No signs or any movement on the Ross front yet then again Ise don't really do anything for Ross yet
Ross fall will take at least 3 to 4 volumes but Xenovia is pretty close next to fall maybe.
Old 2013-02-15, 23:36   Link #1439
Ghost4321

Well I don't know about 3 to 4 volumes, but I'm really curious as to the accent that ross uses on her phone to her back country. I never expected that at all
Old 2013-02-15, 23:45   Link #1440
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Well I don't know about 3 to 4 volumes, but I'm really curious as to the accent that ross uses on her phone to her back country. I never expected that at all
In a way, I did kinda expect it. Rossweisse is from Valhalla after all, coupled by the fact she is a Valkyrie. Valhalla is said to be an isolated Magical World, so in a way I expected a country accent (may be just be me seeing this, I know a country girl from the Green Spain).

As for the speculation of Rossweisse, from the looks of it, we all know what is Rossweisse main issues and goals. She has two main issues which is to make money for her family and get a boyfriend. Her dream is to create a discount store that has all the needs for her people. I say Rossweisse has a real chance to join Ise's because no doubt Ise will try to help his comrades in anyway, though it becomes really too much when Kiba is denying lunch dates with girls to have one with Ise. So I am not too worried about it. I see this arc of volumes as expanding into other races as well evolving Ise into a real Dragon instead of a Human rebirth as a Devil who just wields a Dragon power. Other races may include the Valkyries of course considering from the background, Rossweisse's fellow Valkyries sort of mock her and of course her family is comprise of warriors.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen