AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-19, 18:00   Link #101
nike

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
I love Li Rin too!!!! and today's episode was so sensual~ love the scene between kajika and li rin today must rewatch...
I rewatch the paart where they hug like three times.. so cute..I really hope they get together...
nike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 18:02   Link #102
nike

there was such a cute moment " don't worry too much" so cute.. I cannot wait to see when they will get together...it's like..don't love another ..jsut me...sigh
Old 2009-05-19, 18:05   Link #103
nike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya View Post
Hmmm......are you sure? PM me if you want to know where to read the RAW. There are 12 volumes in total, and this June we will have a one-shot sequel to know what happen to the remaining characters.
yeah where do I fing the namge to read it.. I don't even know where to but the edition..sigh..I am getting so frustrated
Old 2009-05-19, 18:06   Link #104
nike

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike View Post
yeah where do I fing the namge to read it.. I don't even know where to but the edition..sigh..I am getting so frustrated
I can't eat ....sigh
Old 2009-05-20, 05:13   Link #105
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike View Post
Already sent a PM, and I think you should merge all 3 of your posts.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 11:15   Link #106
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I enjoyed ep8, not so much for the story as for Kajika and her seiyuu, Endou Aya. Really one of the best characters I can ever remember. She just mesmerizes me with her confidence and sincerity.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 20:11   Link #107
Celestial Kitsune
Myobu

Finally, I caught up with the series

Episodes:

Four
Five
Six
Seven

Spoiler:

Episode 8

Li Ren = Sebastian :P

Spoiler:

Last edited by Celestial Kitsune; 2009-05-29 at 16:17.
Celestial Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 19:03   Link #108
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

i loved episode 9. if you dont take this anime seriously your absolutely going to love it. you know what i mean

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 21:03   Link #109
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Episode 9 is hilarious.Arguably the best one.I can't stop laughing. If I have one complaint,it is the English.
Old 2009-06-02, 00:11   Link #110
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Wait a minute... this series is based in the past right? If that is the case, then why is there a girl with a cellphone taking a picture of human mustafa at around 2:00?

And if it's based on the present time, then why doesn't any of the rich people have any cellphones? Certainly could've made the last arc much less problematic...
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 00:14   Link #111
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Wait a minute... this series is based in the past right? If that is the case, then why is there a girl with a cellphone taking a picture of human mustafa at around 2:00?

And if it's based on the present time, then why doesn't any of the rich people have any cellphones? Certainly could've made the last arc much less problematic...
If you are talking about the part where Kajika and that prince were kidnapped, that was because Kajika did not bring her cellphone.She left it in her room.Are you talking about that?
Old 2009-06-02, 00:41   Link #112
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So Kajika really does have a cellphone? I certainly must have missed it, since I don't remember it. Not to mention Mustafa was using a payphone in this episode, when he's rich enough to afford a cellphone with the best coverage money can buy.

In any case, I personally love stories like in episode 9. A bit of humour, a bit of slife of life, and a bit of romance. I personally don't like it as much when heavy stuff not related on romance is brought to the forefront, like mustafa's lineage and Lumati's assasination, but that's just my shipper in me speaking.

Next episode though seems to be a start of another story about love, with blonde hair girl meeting whoever the heck that guy with a hood is. Can't wait for their story.
Old 2009-06-02, 00:45   Link #113
golthin

Quote:

the manga is set up in the past, but the anime has kind of set up things in the present.
there were not cell phones in the manga. the manga was set up in the 80s.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 00:49   Link #114
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
So Kajika really does have a cellphone? I certainly must have missed it, since I don't remember it. Not to mention Mustafa was using a payphone in this episode, when he's rich enough to afford a cellphone with the best coverage money can buy.

In any case, I personally love stories like in episode 9. A bit of humour, a bit of slife of life, and a bit of romance. I personally don't like it as much when heavy stuff not related on romance is brought to the forefront, like mustafa's lineage and Lumati's assasination, but that's just my shipper in me speaking.

Next episode though seems to be a start of another story about love, with blonde hair girl meeting whoever the heck that guy with a hood is. Can't wait for their story.
Yes,I think it is at the beginning of episode 6.Lumati asked Kajika for it, but she did not bring.

Yes, Li-Ren vs Eugene scene is always welcome. The whole scene cracked me up.So I guess I am not the only one who is interested only in the romance. I am treating this show as purely shoujo, and nothing else. I know I shouldn't, but still....Well,politics and stuff are fine too, but I dont like too much of it.

I would like to thank Hell-Fansub for their quick release. I appreciate it. And also m.3.3.w fansub.
Old 2009-06-02, 01:21   Link #115
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Interestingly, Lumati used the term denwa rather than keitai. which I'm under the impression is the proper term for cellphone.

Maybe Golthin can explain this better, since he's several hundred times more adept at moonspeak than I am. Or was that conversation where Lumati asked for Kajika's phone even in the source? If not, then it gives the notion that the anime is indeed set in the present times. If it is in the source, then maybe they were still called denwa then because at that point of time, its still rare and the term hasn't caught on yet.
Old 2009-06-02, 01:29   Link #116
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

Just saw ep. 9 and loved it! I think I smiled throughout the whole thing, XD.

For the first few minutes (and due to the last time we saw Yui) of Yui blushing, I though there might be some yuri undertones, but now I think Yui just blushes a lot, haha

Actually, everyone blushes A LOT in this episode and there's a lot of hilarious sparkles -- how can anyone not smile at shiny things?

I'm loving the fun/serious rivalry that's developing between Li Ren and Eugene. I wonder if Lumati is even a contender if Li Ren doesn't even consider him on the same level, LOL.
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 03:18   Link #117
golthin

Yes! Next episode they are doing the story from the first chapter of the manga. Actually, I thought that story was the best part of the manga for me. i am glad that they finally are going back to it.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 03:41   Link #118
*reira*

Quote:
So I guess I am not the only one who is interested only in the romance. I am treating this show as purely shoujo, and nothing else. I know I shouldn't, but still....Well,politics and stuff are fine too, but I dont like too much of it.

Well, if the anime stays faithful to the manga, as it has been up to now, you'll probably be sorely disappointed in that aspect, since it's primarily an intrigue and political drama ^^', or at least Itsuki-sensei intended it that way.
I'm really looking forward to next episode's story^^.
*reira* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 07:27   Link #119
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by *reira* View Post
Well, if the anime stays faithful to the manga, as it has been up to now, you'll probably be sorely disappointed in that aspect, since it's primarily an intrigue and political drama ^^', or at least Itsuki-sensei intended it that way.
I'm really looking forward to next episode's story^^.
As long as they execute the politics nicely, I will watch. I finished "reading" ( I have no idea what they are saying as it is RAW) all the volumes but I understand mainly by looking at the character's expression.
Old 2009-06-02, 16:16   Link #120
*reira*

Quote:
As long as they execute the politics nicely, I will watch. I finished "reading" ( I have no idea what they are saying as it is RAW) all the volumes but I understand mainly by looking at the character's expression.
My bad, I thought you were just watching it for the harem appeal ^^.
It's a pity the manga isn't vailable in other languages, as the dialogues are probably the best asset the story has to offer, at least in my opinion.
*reira* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, shoujo