inc_mplete

heard the games up again.. joined WIZ.. caused it seemed spammed :P hahahaha

"Mikuo_Hatsune" , find me!
Gault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 15:31   Link #202
Lizzie
Resident tsundere.

Send a message via MSN to Lizzie Send a message via Yahoo to Lizzie
... Crap I chose the wrong union, you're all at Wiz, goddamnit.
Old 2011-01-10, 01:41   Link #203
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Decided to give up, since the pings in Australia just get too rediculous to even try to fight. :|
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 09:17   Link #204
Rikimtasu

Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
And why everyone loves WIZ agian?
At DOS,IGN Rikimtasu
Old 2011-01-17, 21:43   Link #205
Dark Wing

I just started this game and man it rocks!
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 23:37   Link #206
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

This is it, I quit. The game is retarded unbalance after the latest batch to the RT item and the garapons. It's like suddenly they feel they have to make it their mission to make all players that didn't pay them real money their b*tches. Not only that the new RT exclusive robots had so much hp that it's mere poking to them when you use the best attacks on them; they are also insanly fast and can out reach you no matter what. Take the new LL ART robot for example. Fighting that thing is like playing out a scene from Gundam Wing, where all the people with the UC robots are shitty grunts while one of those new LL ART robots is like Gundam Zero itself. Right off the bat, that new robot can use the best new cannon that can out reach the old longest range launcher, at the same time the beam that it fires can go through anything it hits and cause an area damage anytime it hit something in its path that travels at an almost instant speed. On top of that, it does 75 to 100 damage stock before upgrading the 3 slots it comes with. It doesn't matter how many people you have on your team working together to fight just one of them, all it takes is 1 of them to rape entire group of 5 to 6 at once if your team don't have any of the new robots. Even with the best old weapons that you get from farming, the best you can hit them is 30 damage and that's if they are lvl0 and with no upgrade, it's not uncommon to see your attack does 0 or at best 1 damage to those new RT robots with little amount of upgrade. So my friends and I said f**k it, if I have to be someone's b*tch like that, I might as well go bend over with my pants down in the public.

PS. don't get me started on the new bird robot, it's 2 times faster at stock and you can make it go 6 times faster with just the new stock RT exclusive parts. It will also out gun you before you even see it coming because it also got super long range and extremly fast attack speed. It's basically the Heavy load sniping rifle that can shoot out 10 rounds a second.
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 11:02   Link #207
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

WOOT they finally gave the UC guys a fighting chance. You can earn RT by looking at ads and there are lots of cheap items that you can get that would level the playing field with the gara robots. Oh and also: CHAINSAW!
Old 2011-03-24, 11:59   Link #208
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

I think we should give CB a thumbs up for being able to continue to service even after their office that is in Japan that had been destroy. If you are a fan, do show them support take part in the event that they put on before the earthquake and still going on right now.
Old 2011-03-24, 12:11   Link #209
KBTKaiser

*facepalms*

Their office is inland tokyo, far from the tsunami zones and japanese buildings are earthquake resistant. Read it more carefully. It's that the building owner shut them out for repair and cleanup. It's not like the entire thing came collapsing down.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 23:06   Link #210
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Who here's still playing? I only ever see KBTKaiser and HashiriyaR32 around these days, and met Mitsu Aoi the other time, but where'd everyone else go?

These days, my main bots are:

Seraph Crimrose - At Level 6, promoted from the Level 10 Crim I built specifically to turn into Seraph. I'm using the Cross Raptor AMs-Izuna Kamui LG2-ABR-Viper I had during OBT. The extra Capacity from promoting from Lv 10 really is a great help. I renamed her to Firefox Seraph.

Lily Rain - Gave her 2x Blast Bazookas again, but I'm using 2x Armed Build Arm AMs this time instead of the Gun Arm Mod BS I had on her during OBT (gave her Evil Wing BS instead). Currently put on ice at Level 9, due to levelling other bots.

Winberrl - The free one gotten from Ranking up, I gave her Jack Gadget 2 BS, Viper, and a Pulse Gun. Was something of an underperformer though... Currently put on ice at Level 8, due to levelling other bots.

Shaden - At Level 7, put Aquila LG, 2x Shaden BS, Air Raider HD and AMs, Viper, and a Twin Blaster. Not that effective in Arena since I can't get Blitz Blaster at this time, so I've mainly put it on the first slot of my Quest commandos, to take advantage of its unparalleled mobility to get me to the Quest bosses fast. Also my main bot for Frac Quests. What I really want to do is to get a Gwyain and put the Aquila LG and dual Shaden BS on it though.

Lazflamme - Got a LazFlamme DUEL, but didn't like its look, so I junked it. I liked the DUEL's BS attack though, so I bought a UC Laz and fitted all the DUEL's parts on her. Currently at Level 6, with a Kamui Staff, Buckler, Cat Tail LGJ and Prop BSJ on a Zero Saber BS along with the LazFlamme DUEL BS. Planning to test out whether she'll make a good Arena fighter once I've leveled and tuned her enough, but for now she's my main Haku bot.

Laz-chan - The same one from the OBT reward. Currently at Level 5, with a 3 Way Dagger. She's my other main Haku bot, and often the only SUP in whatever Haku teams I join.

Air Raider - At Level 6, with dual Cross Raptor AMs, a Buckler, and an Auto Magnum. I use it equally often between Arena and Frac Quests, but I'm planning to turn it into an MB AIR with dual ABRs once it hits Level 9.

Crimrose W. - At Level 6, with 2x Wing AMJs. 2x Blasters for Frac Quests, otherwise Viper and Electro Gun for Arena (although I don't Arena her much). I'm thinking of promoting her to Seraph too, giving her both Tesladonna Coil AMs, and renaming her Thunderbird Seraph.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 00:41   Link #211
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

My Mains:

Cross Raptor - Lv6 Re-built him a few weeks ago after junking him back in January and gave his arms to my Seraph (she now has Tentrion arms instead). A simple build, but I've got Mach Knight One's head and legs in place of the standard parts for extra fly stat, plus a prop hat so it can hit 25 fly after penalties. Limited Plasma Gun/Mini Bazooka used.

Air Raider - Lv6 Another re-purposed bot. Tentrion head and arms, Nimbus/Frazia leg with Sword Wing engine attached. Two wide beam guns for handhelds.

ROFLCOPTER - Lv9 My 25fly Helingal

Saggitary Maxis - Lv8 Walk optimized build, with blast bazooka and blank staff for handhelds.

Pulsardio - One of my Epoch/General-use bots. Used as burst support and for inflicting mass disorder status.
Old 2011-09-28, 05:16   Link #212
HasuMasu
*Artist

Didn't think there would be so little
people playing here, well, I just joined
recently and, apart from me sucking
at it, this game is really fun.

IGN: Ai-R