AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-21, 08:16   Link #7101
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Ah, excellent chapter. Plenty of comedy and service to go around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Tits and ass alone don't make true greatness ... Honoka was more of a "perfect proportions" girl along with her awesome personality. Kiyomi is more of a bombshell, looks- and personalitywise.
Page 4 sure was a bombshell... right after the title page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
not sure why you didnt it was mentioned a long time ago. Remember the chapter where her and Haruto are reliving how her, Takashi and him became friends. She was picked on because of obvious mixed appearance.
Her light hair and stellar rack are from her father's side.
Quote:
chapt 132 was pretty boring but its obvious where its going. However, Kiyomi once again gets some decent time and oh how glorious her assets are. Pages 5 and 6 were the best out of the entire chapter once again Kiyomi shows da hips and ass lol.
Yes... service for everyone this time around.

Quote:
But im going to give it to Akari as well im sure she looks and is built pretty exotic given she is mixed i think Seo gave her bust an upgrade but where she really stood out in this chapter is page 13. I have to hand it to Seo her features were drawn so lovely she looked beautiful in that shot i wish he would draw her like that more often.
I was going to say that the best service was this:
Spoiler for Image:

Quote:
With Rin coming a long as well things are sure to get crazy because gods knows what mischief she is going to create.
Yes... things are going to be mighty interesting soon.
Old 2011-04-21, 09:14   Link #7102
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
not sure why you didnt it was mentioned a long time ago. Remember the chapter where her and Haruto are reliving how her, Takashi and him became friends. She was picked on because of obvious mixed appearance.
Completely forgot about that
Old 2011-04-21, 10:33   Link #7103
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

THAT CHAPTER WAS NICE.
For too obvious a reason.

Lol, my main man Haruto is gonna have 5 chickens flappin' 'round his coop while Asuka gets her family warmth on. Sucks to be her!

Dunno bout you guys, but I'm preparing for Harutard to be trolling, accidentally grabbing Eba's boobays while being seen by Kiyomi(DAT KIYOMI ) and messing up HARD in the next 15 or so chapters.
Ready your facepalms guys, it's gonna be a rough ride.
Old 2011-04-21, 11:09   Link #7104
kakajd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
THAT CHAPTER WAS NICE.
For too obvious a reason.

Lol, my main man Haruto is gonna have 5 chickens flappin' 'round his coop while Asuka gets her family warmth on. Sucks to be her!

Dunno bout you guys, but I'm preparing for Harutard to be trolling, accidentally grabbing Eba's boobays while being seen by Kiyomi(DAT KIYOMI ) and messing up HARD in the next 15 or so chapters.
Ready your facepalms guys, it's gonna be a rough ride.
agreed!

i can feel a facepalm coming extremely soon.

can also agree that this chapter had a ton of fan service...... always nice

i think the acceptance of Eba from everyone was a way of haruto to leave his guilt aside.

really think it would be cool for asuka to drop by at some point, i feel that would liven things up and allow haruto to show more of his thoughts..... just awaiting the next chapters now.
Old 2011-04-21, 11:16   Link #7105
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Next chapter; Eba and Nanami! My two favorites, throw in a little Rin-spice and you've got a streaming hot mess of sexiness, confusion, and manipulation!

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 11:30   Link #7106
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
really think it would be cool for asuka to drop by at some point
With how Seo is with his super rare coincidences, I'd say there's a decent chance of that happening. Of course finding Haruto and Eba in a rather 'accidental' compromising position...

Although I'd much rather see the girls get into a good ole fashioned cat fight while tumbling into a mud pit...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 11:36   Link #7107
Fawx9

I still find it impossibly hard to believe that Seo could write someone as stupid as Haruto.

He's worrying more about what to make for lunch and updating Eba about it, than seeing how Asuka is doing with her family situation.

Priorities do not seem to exist for this character in any way whatsoever
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 15:40   Link #7108
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I COULDN'T (read: didn't) READ PAST PAGE 5 FOR SOME REASON:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For the record, I would ravage Kiyomi so hard she'd need a wheelchair and a seeing eye dog afterward.

God damn.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 17:06   Link #7109
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

^LOLOL dang Chibi you aren't kidding with this Kiyomi fetish!

This also proves a big reason why I still read this manga. Seo's art is spectacular. Can't write, but damn can he DRAW.
Old 2011-04-21, 18:03   Link #7110
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

all male characters on here are idiots.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 18:21   Link #7111
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I mean seriously, it's a huge sign that Seo's a hack when five pages into this retarded chapter he literally throws tits and ass at us. He takes the gals with the best parts (compared to the rest) and fills an entire 2/3rds of the page with one set of ostrich egg breasts and an ass so amazing you would need a search party to look for you after getting lost in it.

Am I really going to care about the rest of the chapter after that? No, not really. This chapter was a shitty transition / throwaway anyway.

Seriously, Akari's bosoms are one thing, but on ass like that is absurd. It's the kind where one cheek practically overlaps the other when she's walking.

GODDAMNITSEOISEEWHATYOUREDOING

And it's working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
My apologies, but sometimes a guy is just going to be a guy. Fan service kind of works that way.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 18:30   Link #7112
oDin01

Quote:
Agreed, it's far too late into the manga to believe that there's hope for Haruto and Takashi. He might as well say they don't have any balls.

EDIT: not sure what you meant. If you're talking about this thread and posters yeah of course the story isn't exactly the best so might as well awe in Seo's T&A drawings.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 18:49   Link #7113
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I meant the story not the people on the thread
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 01:50   Link #7114
konart

Quote:
well...

...kind of works here. Here and there.
Old 2011-04-22, 01:55   Link #7115
Divini
Senpai!

"It looks like this summer... is going to be crazy"

I'm not quite sure and I might be thinking along the wrong thought lines but IS THAT FORESHADOWING I READ THERE?
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 03:35   Link #7116
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
"It looks like this summer... is going to be crazy"

I'm not quite sure and I might be thinking along the wrong thought lines but IS THAT FORESHADOWING I READ THERE?
You guys thought Tokyo arc was crazy ... *evillaughter*
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 20:10   Link #7117
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
guys....i started to read this manga feeling a little romantic and i love those kinds of manga more than action ones. No Bra, Watashitachi no Tamura-kun and now this!

i cant stop reading it im on chapter 109 and im so sad ill have to wait a week to read starting at chapter 132... but im SO happy to have found this manga! ill post some and read some more when i finished reading and be up to date with the rest of you guys! :P

BTW if any of you guys want to suggest me other mangas that are like those i mentioned FEEL FREE to message me or reply. ill need lots of reading material this summer
Old 2011-04-25, 20:43   Link #7118
oDin01

Even after the Kazama/Tokyo arc you still liked the manga. lol It took me over a year to get me back to reading KNIM.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 21:12   Link #7119
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
ya i think its exciting!
Old 2011-04-25, 22:14   Link #7120
justavisitor

finally, find someone who enjoys reading this manga...well, I guess reading all chapters at once might feel different than reading one chapter per week

suggestion for other romance mangas....well I am a bit old school, so I would say I''s and Video gril AI...those ones are just classic

back to the topic, at this moment, everything is set...every character is here (with the exception of Asuka for the very obvious reason) and just like what the male lead in Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai (The world only god knows) has always stated, now everyone is waiting for something to happen in order trigger the next big plot/event so we can enter the Eba's route
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life