AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-29, 10:16   Link #7141
Fawx9

Man is dense as hell during his conversation with Asuka. Do you really think she'd be ok with Eba if you told her what really happened.

Oh well at least he tried to keep his distance when it was obvious as to what Eba was referring to.

Also does Seo have to kill every good character in this? You could have at least kept her as a classic tsundere instead of the jealous school girl.
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 10:40   Link #7142
Shadow5YA

Since when did being liked mean you have to like the person back? Takashi didn't even give a direct confession and now Kiyomi is obsessed over him.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 10:52   Link #7143
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Since when did being liked mean you have to like the person back? Takashi didn't even give a direct confession and now Kiyomi is obsessed over him.
Because seo likes to kill popular characters? Forcibly pairing Kiyomi with a retard so bluntly will make a retard out of her too, thus destroying her character and popularity.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 10:59   Link #7144
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Because seo likes to kill popular characters? Forcibly pairing Kiyomi with a retard so bluntly will make a retard out of her too, thus destroying her character and popularity.
lol... thats sounds quite random. Well it sounds like another force couple ^^, its cool we can get another time skip with Kiyomi later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodone
now I understand the BIG difference in reading this manga one shot and waiting for chapters once a week for a long time...
The only real difference if you have more time to analyze each chapter and realize how crap it is... vs reading a lot of chapters in one go you can forgive or ignore here and there.. when you know there is more to read.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 11:01   Link #7145
Freeter
beyond

'Someone better than my ex-boyfriend'? Girl, you're in Seoville, even a blind person can find a better catch

We definitely need to see more of Asuka's family. They might be the only rational people left in this trainwreck
Old 2011-04-29, 11:13   Link #7146
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Kind of disappointed if Kiyomi ends up with Takashi. Forced pairings are always bad in my opinion.
Old 2011-04-29, 11:41   Link #7147
kakajd

^

i wouldnt really mind, but it is pretty much out of nowhere.

asuka..... she gets alomost zero time now, this chapter was okay, but i feel we needed more development, even thoughkiyoma and takashi may have moved forward.
Old 2011-04-29, 11:41   Link #7148
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Kiyomi paring with that lesser human is not even my idea of a bad joke. Why oh why Seo just when i was finding some peace in the secondary characters in this series Seo finds a way to ruin her. Kiyomi is probably the best if not in the top 2 best looking girls in the series she is wasted on that block head. He wouldnt know what to do with it if he had it.

oh no surprise Rin makes trouble for someone who didnt see that coming

Haruto is a clueless

Eba is there (nough said)

so pretty much all is normal lol
Old 2011-04-29, 12:46   Link #7149
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
'Someone better than my ex-boyfriend'? Girl, you're in Seoville, even a blind person can find a better catch

We definitely need to see more of Asuka's family. They might be the only rational people left in this trainwreck
I agree wholehartedly, almost every male in this planet is better than him XD

and, somehow we see Asuka's dad and we still haven't seen Eba's parent yet
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 12:54   Link #7150
jzmagic
flargansbog

Look at the titles of the last 4 chapters

130: Moving Forward
131: One Step at a Time
132: About Yuzuki
133: Better than My Ex

Lol at this progression.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 13:54   Link #7151
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I agree wholehartedly, almost every male in this planet is better than him XD
Takashi?

Haruto is a retard but at least has the looks. Takashi is a low-life in any possible aspect.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 13:59   Link #7152
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
I'm not even going to try.

Seriously.

I'll just find the nearest field of daisies and start knitting sweaters there while listening to Kenny G.
NO I come here every week just to read your comments Chibi!

Major grief about this chapter is Koyomi going from a calm, cool, domineering character to a tsuntsun Clingy Jealous Girl The Yuzuki sisters are the saving grace for this chapter, at least.

Anyway when I see a new chapter of this manga my mind thinks "AAAARRRGGGHHH!" and I want to bang my head on the table, but I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM OPENING AND READING IT. Does anyone feel the same way?
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 14:11   Link #7153
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Kiyomi isn't the only problem. Even Haruto went out with Asuka just because she confessed to him.

A person having feelings for another does not require the other person to return those feelings. In this aspect, Yuzuki, Rin, and Kazama are the only people who make sense anymore. Yuzuki refused Kazama for the longest time, even when she was aware that he liked her. Kazama turned town Kiyomi, even when he learned that she liked him. I'm sure there are more people than just Takashi who like Rin, and she shows no signs of wanting a boyfriend and stays a tease.

It's already been established that Haruto is immature for picking Asuka just because he was butthurt that chasing Yuzuki to Tokyo didn't turn out well, but it's annoying that a side character that is supposed to be enjoyed without much thought is now being degraded to the same level.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 14:21   Link #7154
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Seo are killing the characters. Just look at this:

Haruto- he wasn't that bad in the beginning but now he is an idiot.

Yuzuki- I still like her but that Tokyo arc was bad.

Nanami- Yea just what happened to her? She was suppose to be the one in the love triangle not Asuka.

Asuka- I like her when she was introduced in the story but dating Haruto ruined my image of her. Her personality is completely different than before.

Akari- I wished she was more involve with Haruto as a possible love interest instead of stuck being a childhood friend supporting character.

Kiyomi- current arc is killing her character.

Takashi- this guy.... pointless character.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 14:36   Link #7155
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Seo is having the last laugh.

Hes probably sitting back in his recliner reading this laughing his ass off saying.

"dance for me my pretties dance (insert maniacal evil laugh here)
Old 2011-04-29, 14:46   Link #7156
oDin01

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Seo are killing the characters. Just look at this:

Haruto- he wasn't that bad in the beginning but now he is an idiot.

Yuzuki- I still like her but that Tokyo arc was bad.

Nanami- Yea just what happened to her? She was suppose to be the one in the love triangle not Asuka.

Asuka- I like her when she was introduced in the story but dating Haruto ruined my image of her. Her personality is completely different than before.

Akari- I wished she was more involve with Haruto as a possible love interest instead of stuck being a childhood friend supporting character.

Kiyomi- current arc is killing her character.

Takashi- this guy.... pointless character.
Rin is the only character Seo hasn't killed yet.

Shiori's character is essentially not needed anymore. She has the similar characteristics as Rin but doesn't have the same relationship as Rin does with the whole gang. It's a shame cause I liked her char designs. Seo will most likely find a role for her if the manga continues longer then 15 volumes.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 15:20   Link #7157
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

How much do you guys wanna bet that Takashi will have a love triangle event between Kiyomi and Rin before this manga is over? I truly cannot see Seo keeping Rin the only good character left. I bet she'll fall for him in some really out-of-the-blue idiotic unnatural way and have a few chapters in where he is in a predicament and can't really decide...

Rin will be ruined too before this manga is over.

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 15:25   Link #7158
Xaturas

I'm so glad that I gave up this manga at beef strogonov chapter.
Just reading comments here make me sad how retarded those characters can become. Its like watching a retard olympics and comparing their sport results to normal ppl.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 16:53   Link #7159
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I'm so glad that I gave up this manga at beef strogonov chapter.
Just reading comments here make me sad how retarded those characters can become. Its like watching a retard olympics and comparing their sport results to normal ppl.
hey no need to call the special olympics retarded dude.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 17:06   Link #7160
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
NO I come here every week just to read your comments Chibi!
Haha, ok ok~

I reread it just to kickstart my rage.

---------------------------------------------

Seo, you have to be a soulless fuck to get rid of the real drama in the first two panels, and to drag it on as a joke for two pages. For fluffing sake you threw her family into it, can you imagine how cruel and disgusting they'll think Haruto is once he dumps her? They'll bring that phone conversation up and realize he had been cheating all along. How you do write a story like that? How do you live with yourself doing that to your own characters when it doesn't even suit the damn genre you're writing it in?

Also, Haruto is like surprised that Asuka doesn't care. IF YOU CARED FOR HER IN THE SLIGHTEST IT WOULD ACTUALLY BOTHER YOU THAT SHE DOESN'T CARE, but then we've been given more than enough proof that he doesn't. Look how he notes that 'he was thinking too much'? That pretty much means the thinking process has been delegated to his dick at this point.

Eba looks like she came from a race of alien fly people in this chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if she shed her shell, sprouted some wings, and started looking for piles of shoot to hover over. The 'ex-boyfriend' line bothers me too, since it means that:
  • She didn't really care for DEATHLYSICKINBEDGUY because you don't call someone you were with until they FLAT OUT DIE your ex-boyfriend, you refer to them as your last boyfriend, or the last person you were with.

"My ex was a good guy and all!"

"Why did you break up then?"

"Oh, he went and died. Shame we had to break up afterward."

"........"

• Which then means the entire DEATHLYSICKGUY arc was fucking pointless, her actions were pointless, and further proves Seo holds no water in being able to actually handle his own god damn characters.
  • Haruto is as dense as a brick covered in cement, outlined with stainless steel, dipped in tar, and then shoved into the darkside of the moon. If he had half of half a brain he would realize DEAHTLYSICKGUY wasn't an ex boyfriend either, but HE DOESNT.

I mean really think about that for a second. In one panel Seo literally destroys the worth and value of the entire previous arc. IN ONE FUCKING PANEL. How far did they shove that ice pick into his brain for the lobotomy?

Also, I hope Kiyomi drops dead. Right now. That character is officially dead to me. Thank you for taking the hottest chararcter in the series, who had more personality then the entire main cast she was dealing with, and deluding her literal essence into a cardboard cutout you would find shoved in the stockroom of the local liquor store. What a fucking waste. He even draws evil fire around her and shit.

*sigh*

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life