AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Old 2010-03-10, 08:32   Link #41
Takanari

Umm...Synria, about at the end of Episode 11 when Shu and Shuri is on the train. The song is "Daybreak Instrumental."

Leoking, I'm trying to figure it out. If I find anything news, I'll post it here or send PM to you.
Takanari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 12:55   Link #42
toxickun

well its been a while since i seen the show.. so i resaw it and their are some music im trying to get >x<
the most one im looking for is on the last episode in which sana was viseting the place Syusuke lived...[dam it im having troubles with the word before and after..] ok let me start over............anyways when Syusuke jumped off the rock and remembered everything she was locked in her room and sana would viset her house every day to see if shes alright. the music ended at the middle with the myself yourself logo popping up.

if you still dont get what i mean..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMwzIwgQkQ
01:46
that song x-x dose anyone know where i can find it DX
toxickun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 23:32   Link #43
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables

It may be in vain to ask this so late, but does anyone know if sheet music exists for the ED Kimi to Yozora to Sakamichi to? I have tried looking for it for the last 3 days, and it just doesn't seem to exist (that or plenty of places have already pulled it). Any help is greatly appreciated.