AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-19, 23:31   Link #141
Aesthetic Shampoo

I've always thought the mc let his time slips control him a bit too much, but this is the first time i thought of him as pathetic. Get off your ass, man.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 06:40   Link #142
Bombo
TSF Fans

I love this serious to make mc a pathetic for his character .

I hope that's girl is ran because she's lovely but the hair style.......make me wonder if she's one of Ai friends ?
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 00:03   Link #143
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Its Ran, you can see her braids going down her shoulder if you look closely.
Plus Wagatasuma's friends would be kinda random, except they got here for a 'haha '

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post

Basically I think Ai might try to change their common future to a different outcome as he did exactly like she told him and suddenly the future changed to Ran.
This shouldn't have happened though as everything should have lead to the Ai-future.
Yet it lead to a different one.
So yeah I also assume that she is aware of the timeslips from start or at least got aware of them by now.
Still she was calling him Aoshima-kun the entire time, even in the first time slip, which is pretty strange for a couple.
Since something Ai said he should do lead to a bad end again, I feel like I should bring up my 'Future Ai tries to get rid of him' theory again

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:22   Link #144
Farplaner

Uh.... The girl is...

Spoiler for chapter 71:
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 20:19   Link #145
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farplaner View Post
Uh.... The girl is...

Spoiler for chapter 71:
Spoiler for Answer to spoiler:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-02-25, 21:43   Link #146
bastek66

Authors trolled hard everyone and Aoshima especially. Big spoiler.
Spoiler for Itou Ran in latest chapter:
Old 2014-02-26, 03:14   Link #147
Bombo
TSF Fans

Omg HEAVY TROLL !!!!!!! I laughed so much after that scene lol.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 06:42   Link #148
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

LMAO
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 14:40   Link #149
Subarunyon
Yui is mai waifu <3

Funniest chapter in a while, lol. Loved it

That thing Aoshima says about Drama is so true. Sometimes the characters can be rather unattractive but many J-Drama has such good writing, and the actors / actresses has excellent acting, it makes it so easy to get into. (Not all shows are like that though, some of them have pretty horrible acting esp the newbies)

I love Jdrama but dont have enough time to watch them since each episode is like an hour >_>
Subarunyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 16:26   Link #150
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well looks like his Shut-In life comes to an end again.
Either way, even though his classmates want to laugh at him they will more or less accept him more than before now that he went out with Ai.

I still can't loose the feeling that future Ai tries to get rid of him or at least teach him a least teach present-Aoshima a lesson for using the timeslips.

TbH the only times I remember those time slips actually working in his favor, without randomly unexpected changed to the future, was when it was about helping others rather than helping himself. (The thing with the class book included as it essetially made one of his friends a better person).

Old 2014-03-02, 02:50   Link #151
RightSaidFred

Quote:
I still can't loose the feeling that future Ai tries to get rid of him or at least teach him a least teach present-Aoshima a lesson for using the timeslips.
She would have to be aware of it and it's not apparent that she knows.

Quote:
TbH the only times I remember those time slips actually working in his favor, without randomly unexpected changed to the future, was when it was about helping others rather than helping himself.
Except when he helped out Sylvia and Itou, the future changed and he was with the girl he helped at the time. So the changes are not good nor bad, just what will happen based on a sequence of events.
RightSaidFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 09:48   Link #152
anonfr

I wonder if the time-slips are a thing that will last for the entirety of his life, leading the rest of his life to play out like a super vanilla version of that movie Frequency.

The movie About Time is a sort of backwards version of the same concept though. Good film.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 14:02   Link #153
Farplaner

I'm confused about chapter 72...

Spoiler:
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 19:43   Link #154
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farplaner View Post
I'm confused about chapter 72...

Spoiler:
Spoilers
Spoiler for 72
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-02, 19:51   Link #155
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightSaidFred View Post
She would have to be aware of it and it's not apparent that she knows.
There is actually a pretty solid hint that she is aware to which I have referred in my 'Ai tries to get rid of Aoshima theory' when I foirst poested it already.

You don't call your husband <Your own new surname> - kun(Here Aoshima kun) - not even in japan.
((And we already know she changed her surname after the marriage))
The only instance where this has been done, in animes and mangas I saw, was when their wifes where mad at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightSaidFred View Post
Except when he helped out Sylvia and Itou, the future changed and he was with the girl he helped at the time. So the changes are not good nor bad, just what will happen based on a sequence of events.
Ai didn't specifically tell him to help them though, she only told him what hasn't been done, unlike the concert where she actually told him that they held it.
Thus the concert shouldn't have changed the future.

Old 2014-03-05, 16:19   Link #156
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Having an older woman as wife is not really a problem , but 10 years old gap ?

Plus this teacher looks plain to me .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 16:29   Link #157
AC-Phoenix
Detective

It is starting to get ridiculous.
I think the age gap is even 20 years, rather than just 10.

I was actually hoping the next one being Silvia centered, rather than adding woman to it

Old 2014-03-05, 19:07   Link #158
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Yes, 20 yrs old gap. Man, that's pretty big gap and I don't see the sense of this. It's much better if the author focused on the other girls rather than adding a new girl.
Old 2014-03-05, 20:41   Link #159
Somnus
Eh?

When I first read the description for this title, I thought it was a genius idea. As a fan of romance outside of shoujo stuff, I was looking forward to reading this. Then I did. Don't get me wrong, I think the idea of Time Slipping into a varying future in an attempt to create the ideal one is still a great idea. The characters (aside from like, 3) however, make me want to punch kittens.

The MC is so pathetic it makes my head hurt, and don't even get me started on his "friends". What the heck is the appeal for these types of characters? I can understand a character that starts off "weak" in order to develop, but this MC is just plain old pathetic. He's even worse than the usual "outrageously dense" archetype you'd usually see. and I thought topping my dislike for that gimmick wasn't possible.

I wish this series was written with different characters. The premise is so, so good.
Old 2014-03-12, 18:15   Link #160
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Holy shit Aoshima. You sure are active eh?

Tags
comedy, dating sim, manga, romance, timeslip