AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-04-05, 12:07   Link #21
Candyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
They're most likely only gonna focus on the 9 girls shown at 0:38.
I feel betrayed already. It means very limited KirarixAnzu antics, Kaede, "wakaruwa".

Btw from previews it looks like Yuzuki is center I thought that Rin is flagship of Cinderella Girls.
Old 2014-04-05, 12:14   Link #22
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
I think I already said I like most of the Cinderella Master girls and it's 99.9% guaranteed that they'll all show up. Glad to see that at least a few others will also show up (like Nina).
I don't know, man, there A LOT of girls in CG.

Speaking of, I also want Rina and Natsuki as the mandatory yuri vibes pair.

Quote:
I would love to see the New Wave trio (Izumi Ohishi, Sakura Muramatsu and Ako Tsuchiya) just to see if they have some sort of feud with the confirmed trio (Rin, Nao and Karen). Would also like to see some of the foreign girls for misunderstanding lulz and eye candy cause why not?
I was about to say Anya, but then I remembered she's actually born and raised in Japan Can we have Anya anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
I feel betrayed already. It means very limited KirarixAnzu antics, Kaede, "wakaruwa".
Don't lose faith from the get go! As for me, I want to believe.

Quote:
Btw from previews it looks like Yuzuki is center I thought that Rin is flagship of Cinderella Girls.
It's Uzuki, and she, Rin and Mio together were supposed to be the main CG representatives, it's just that Rin got a lot more popular, probably because for being of the cool type.

Last edited by Requiem-x; 2014-04-05 at 12:25.
Old 2014-04-05, 12:57   Link #23
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:

I don't know any of the girls' names except for like one, so I don't feel as bad lol.
Old 2014-04-05, 13:16   Link #24
Candyshark

Problem is if these 9 they focus on we lack in "very important" feti..I mean character types. No adult woman sexiness, no snarky types. Plenty of fluff or cute too litlle variation. There plenty of girls and quirks to choose from. After main cast they have quite a weight to pull.
Old 2014-04-05, 13:34   Link #25
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Problem is if these 9 they focus on we lack in "very important" feti..I mean character types. No adult woman sexiness, no snarky types. Plenty of fluff or cute too litlle variation. There plenty of girls and quirks to choose from. After main cast they have quite a weight to pull.
So you want Azusa back? You shameless MILF-con.

I just want the Jougasaki sisters.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-04-05, 13:37   Link #26
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:
Some of the complaints about Cinderella Girls is that there are too many girls and so many girls have similar personalities/work off the same premise.

Indeed the 9 girls that they might focus on are just kinda "there". I'm sure that they'll spice things up with various other, more interesting idols.

We'll probably see things such as Anzu vs. Nina loli battles as well as Yuriko's...interesting interests.

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
Old 2014-04-05, 13:39   Link #27
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
2015 is gonna be a good year.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2014-04-05, 13:40   Link #28
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Now we just need an anime of Million Live! and then ONE UBER CROSSOVER MOVIE!!!!
Old 2014-04-05, 13:48   Link #29
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

But Azusa is a big sister, not a MILF (Also, another reason to put Minami in; she's an actual big sister, and pretty much THE eyecandy of CG).

Saintess, it seems you and I are brothers of cause now I want Mika and Rika!!!!
Old 2014-04-05, 14:22   Link #30
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
But Azusa is a big sister, not a MILF (Also, another reason to put Minami in; she's an actual big sister, and pretty much THE eyecandy of CG).
Well if we want an Azusa mirror I think the closest is Kanako, but she is a little too......chubby.

Quote:
Saintess, it seems you and I are brothers of cause now I want Mika and Rika!!!!
I take the younger one - wait no, scratch that. Both are my waifus. Go away you adulterer.

Speaking of which it would be nice to see our adorable little chuunibyou (Ranko). I think she is the most popular of the Cinderella Girls considering how many people wanted her to appear.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-04-05, 15:02   Link #31
Candyshark

Quote:

LoL I'm hardly can be called Milf-con Reiko who is oldest in CG is my age. I should be more careful with expressing my love for Iori I can easily be accused of being lolicon. We could have someone like Kako and kill 2 flies wih one hit. Have traditional japanese beauty and some older type girl. There are some CG that got very little exposure but in my eyes have a lot of potential to stand out if handled right.

And you see now how many names fly all over the place so will aways be someone who is left out. I would prefer Airi over Kanako in point of chubbiness, Natalia over Nastya for foregner girl.

With current setup I can't think of anything but girl's talk and munching candies.
Old 2014-04-05, 15:48   Link #32
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Can somebody direct me towards the most recent popularity poll (in English, preferably)? I'm curious about how they've ranked and it might give us some clues as to who might appear, along with the PV.

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
Old 2014-04-05, 19:12   Link #33
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

There's currently only two Cinderella Girls I like, and they're two of the three on the main webpage. Color me interested.

...that and friends of mine are trying to get me in the Ranko camp, which I'm avoiding for now, but...http://ameblo.jp/blog-dd/page-1.html
Old 2014-04-05, 20:13   Link #34
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Can somebody direct me towards the most recent popularity poll (in English, preferably)? I'm curious about how they've ranked and it might give us some clues as to who might appear, along with the PV.
http://sgcafe.com/2013/05/results-id...tion-announced

The ranks have barely changed since them based on fanarts as indicator.
Old 2014-04-05, 20:54   Link #35
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Well if we want an Azusa mirror I think the closest is Kanako, but she is a little too......chubby.
No she isn't. Don't start with that.

Quote:
I take the younger one - wait no, scratch that. Both are my waifus. Go away you adulterer.

Speaking of which it would be nice to see our adorable little chuunibyou (Ranko). I think she is the most popular of the Cinderella Girls considering how many people wanted her to appear.
But I want my innocent lewd!

And of course Ranko should be in, she's probably popular enough, and I want to see a chuuni character used merely for laughs and fun rather than drama for once.
Old 2014-04-05, 21:13   Link #36
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Sweet just as good as it would be if there would be a season 2
Old 2014-04-05, 22:12   Link #37
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I can't handle all these girls.
Old 2014-04-05, 22:28   Link #38
Nerroth
NePoi!

I wonder if there will be any Puchidols of these girls cameos from the 765 or 876 cast in this series at some point.
Old 2014-04-05, 22:36   Link #39
dark998

Animated Ranko and Sachiko? Im in.
Old 2014-04-05, 23:06   Link #40
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Can anyone here list the names of the 9 Cinderella girls featured in that PV? I just need the names.
Closed Thread