AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2014-04-11, 09:35   Link #9781
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I wish for the final chapter that everyone will gain their memories and make an appearance at the end. After all the manga is a huge success it wouldn't be right not to include all the heroine in the final chapter.
He'll confess to all of them. Chihiro is just the first girl she confessed to.

I can see that ending...

Nah...Wakaki will not do it, right?
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 09:48   Link #9782
Birdway
Banned

Keima isn't human, he is God.

Mere mortals can't understand God's keikaku.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 09:50   Link #9783
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post

I can see that ending...

I didn't mean that he will confess to all the heroines. I just want all the heroines to appear at the final chapter.
Old 2014-04-11, 10:01   Link #9784
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

While I'm extremely happy about the Elsie -> Eri end...

A million fanboys cries can be heard around the world "Why Chihiro!? Why!? Why not [insert favorite girl here]!?"
I am and always will be partial to Ayumi, she will always be the final girl in my heart...but Chihiro was my third option at least, so it's not THAT bad.

It's funny...Chihiro actually had an advantage over the other girls by NOT having a goddess...kinda funny how that worked out.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 10:02   Link #9785
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Damn right it should be Chihiro. Anyone else would have been immoral lol

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 10:07   Link #9786
pampz21
ShipCore

Oh yeah I need to save up some strenght cuz Iam gonna harlem shake when the harem ending comes

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 10:14   Link #9787
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Oh yeah I need to save up some strenght cuz Iam gonna harlem shake when the harem ending comes
I'm gonna join you then
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 10:14   Link #9788
Candyshark

Sweet Chihiro end incooming even though she isn't my favourite girl. I think it was comming to this. Tenri is his best friend supporter and adviser in case of Diana. And didn't he leave a letter friendzoning the goddesses.

You gush and idolize beauties but settle for an ordinary girl.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 10:16   Link #9789
The Green One

Well not what I wanted to see but I still enjoyed the ride to get here. Life will still somehow manage to go on.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 10:34   Link #9790
konart

Spoiler for My thoughts:
Old 2014-04-11, 10:53   Link #9791
starlol

OMG. YEAH! If Wakaki throw a twist, I will just pretend that this series ends at chapter 267.
I am a Chihiroxkeima shipper(Chihiro is far from my favourite girl but I am 1 of those that think she should end up with him.).

I almost went crazy when Elsie become his sister, as I feel that KeimaxElsie is the best and most acceptable end for all Kami Nomi fans.
But it turns out my main ship is the 1 that floats lol.
Old 2014-04-11, 11:06   Link #9792
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Honestly, in the end it would really just come down to Tenri and Chihiro anyway. And it would have gone either way too! But I guess Chihiro being the normal girl NOT connected to the goddess shenanigans has its pull.
Old 2014-04-11, 11:30   Link #9793
Vegard Aune

Hmmm I dunno, a lot of these developments in the past few chapters have seemed a bit rushed, I mean, that whole thing with Elsie just came almost out of nowhere and was resolved as abruptly as it was introduced and I dunno how to feel about all this...

Oh screw it who am I kidding YAY MY OTP IS NOW CANON!!!
Old 2014-04-11, 11:35   Link #9794
Somnus
Eh?

So one of THE defining harem mangas could quite possibly go with an official couple?

I APPROVE!!

And it's Chihiro no less! Ayumi's always my no. 1, but I'll be damned if my opinion towards Chihiro didn't heavily sway during the goddess search. C'mon Wakaki-sensei, follow through on this!

Also, Elsie becoming Keima's actual sister is icing on this fantastic cake.
Old 2014-04-11, 11:38   Link #9795
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post

I can see that ending...

You joke about that statement, BUT HONESTLY, i can see that Happening, and it end on a Open note for audience to see who he like, which I don't mind, UNLIKE NEGIMA, where it 10 year later and we dont know who he like and they end it there, GOD that piss me off, Hope UQ holder can solve the Plot Hole

But in this I can accept that cause WGOK, Keima has change and grew, though i was we saw some foreshadow that led him to liking Chihiro.....Unless we get this werid Troll moment, you know what im scare that might happen
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 11:47   Link #9796
Kon the Magnificent

I'm happy my girl was chosen. Now if she accepts his confession it would make everything better. I'm pretty upset about Haqua though. She did lose her best friend. Hopefully Elsie reconnecting with her. She does vaguely remember her after all
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 11:56   Link #9797
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Gratz to the girl that winning the god's heart...
Really deserve her win after that devastating moment at festival...

Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 11:58   Link #9798
ranchan13

I actually like the Chihiro ending, and Keima's smart enough to realize which girl really loves him on her own. Face it, Chihiro learned why he was being such a player, and then helped him out in his conquest of her best friend even knowing how much it would hurt her. And then, she fell in love with him on her own, not because of his conquest of her, not because she had memories of the conquest, but because she genuinely liked him, despite all rational reasoning.

I'd be happy if she is the final ending. She really is the only girl outside Elsie who has always stood by Keima.

That, and Keima did basically friendzone ALL of the Goddesses and their hosts. Poor Tenri. She knew for 10 years that he had no feelings for her outside the friendzone.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 12:26   Link #9799
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I don't know what to say but good on Elsie though I do wanna see a meeting between dokuro not sure about chihiro but she deserves happy end and so do the other girls...gaaahhhh I'm so torn
Old 2014-04-11, 12:43   Link #9800
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I actually like the Chihiro ending, and Keima's smart enough to realize which girl really loves him on her own. Face it, Chihiro learned why he was being such a player, and then helped him out in his conquest of her best friend even knowing how much it would hurt her. And then, she fell in love with him on her own, not because of his conquest of her, not because she had memories of the conquest, but because she genuinely liked him, despite all rational reasoning.

I'd be happy if she is the final ending. She really is the only girl outside Elsie who has always stood by Keima.

That, and Keima did basically friendzone ALL of the Goddesses and their hosts. Poor Tenri. She knew for 10 years that he had no feelings for her outside the friendzone.
This is strange though. What was Tenri so embarrassed about in the letter that was only addressed to her and she didn't want to show to the others? What was written there to make Diana gain her wings? I doubt it was the part that was read to the others... This must be resolved, one way or another. If not, this ending is a failure. No "interpretation left to viewers BS" please.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen