AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-07, 16:46   Link #101
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgenius View Post
well i hope he ends with megumi or other girl and not with utaha and eriri, but i guess there is still a lot of drama in store
i'm in the megumi team but actualy i'm fine if he end up with anyone but utaha and eriri too
Old 2015-05-07, 16:52   Link #102
evilgenius

yep, not only that i prefer he makes a new circle and the other 2 girls wont come back to make games with him and stays with the big company
evilgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 17:28   Link #103
bones

^ Both of you apparently do not understand why they had to leave and are just bashing on them.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 17:47   Link #104
evilgenius

i bash a character because i dont like it and i prefer other? i dont think so, its only my and endarion's subjective opinion, and please dont make assumptions about my comprehension, thanks!
Old 2015-05-07, 17:47   Link #105
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
^ Both of you apparently do not understand why they had to leave and are just bashing on them.
as said many times in the thread i undersand why they had to leave, but i did not like the way they did it..and i'm tired to say it again, read the whole thread before you cast aside other as bashers...it's only 6 pages..
Old 2015-05-07, 18:02   Link #106
bones

Nothing wrong with disliking what they did, but there's difference between disliking their actions and using it to condemn them entirely. Your posts clearly show that so how I making assumptions about your comprehension.
Old 2015-05-07, 18:13   Link #107
endarion88

Quote:
Nothing wrong with disliking what they did, but there's difference between disliking their actions and using it to condemn them entirely. Your posts clearly show that so how I making assumptions about your comprehension.
at this makes me assume again that you have read only the likes of last 5/6 post in the whole thread since i explained my point of wiev plenty of times when we discussed about this....but anyway i wont indulge in this discussion all over again so i will drop it here
Old 2015-05-07, 18:19   Link #108
RaymondSageClark
Banned

But the main point of the whole discussion was only one, Miraluka and me saying true facts about the problem and endarion with shinji deluding about that just because both likes Tomoya.

Anyways, is better to stop right here or we're going to have another 6 pages full of this.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 18:24   Link #109
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
But the main point of the whole discussion was only one, Miraluka and me saying true facts about the problem and endarion with shinji deluding about that just because both likes Tomoya.

Anyways, is better to stop right here or we're going to have another 6 pages full of this.
when did i say i like tomoya? i stated many times that it was indeed his fault the problem begun....for the last time,

tomoya was indeed at fault for begin a idiot and not understanding the girl and utaha and eriri did the right thing in leaving the circle, but i dont think the way they did it was right end. there are ways and ways to break up be it as lovers, friend or coworkes, if they had left in a different way i would have been totaly fine with it
Old 2015-05-07, 18:28   Link #110
evilgenius

Quote:
well i hope he ends with megumi or other girl and not with utaha and eriri, but i guess there is still a lot of drama in store
Quote:
yep, not only that i prefer he makes a new circle and the other 2 girls wont come back to make games with him and stays with the big company
Quote:
can you tell me WHERE i am comdemning them? i only say that i don like the characters and that i dont want them to come back because i want a new circle,and yes you are making baseless assumptions, its the last post i reply
Old 2015-05-07, 18:35   Link #111
bones

Quote:
can you tell me WHERE i am comdemning them? i only say that i don like the characters and that i dont want them to come back because i want a new circle,and yes you are making baseless assumptions, its the last post i reply
My bad, apparently saying that you don't like the characters and don't want to see them come back into the circle which effectively cuts them out of the story isn't considered as condemning them. Feel free to carry on then.
Old 2015-05-07, 18:42   Link #112
evilgenius

of course, the fact they dont come back doesnt cut them out of the story the author says so and we have girls side, so i think you are overreacting a little
Old 2015-05-07, 18:44   Link #113
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Well leaving aside everything of this topic (endarion I still love you for rakudai) all what are we going to see on S2 is Eriri 70% of the time plus some forced drama, anyway the most important part here comes on the end of vol 6 and vol 7.

Someone knows when vol 8 comes out?.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 18:46   Link #114
evilgenius

i think in june
Old 2015-05-07, 18:50   Link #115
bones

Quote:
of course, the fact they dont come back doesnt cut them out of the story the author says so and we have girls side, so i think you are overreacting a little
The author will have to find a way to connect it to the Tomoya and the others though. Or he could develop the new characters for 1-2 volumes and focus on how Tomoya is going to get good enough to work alongside professional artists and authors.
Old 2015-05-07, 18:57   Link #116
endarion88

i wanna bet tomaoya new games will be a renarration of all what happened to the circle and use it as a way to apologise/fix things
Old 2015-05-07, 19:39   Link #117
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Wow, and you wonder why I was talking about haters. When people are arrogant and start calling themselves "the truth" and the other side "deluded"...........
Nice job using this to revive the hate and show you're just hating, though. Now I know why this thread only just broke 6 pages long with that debate included. Time to join the others and avoid this thread and its hate like the plague.
Old 2015-06-20, 01:45   Link #118
bones

Vol 8 should be on sale now but I can only find the illustrations for it. Hopefully, it won't take too long for a summary to appear.
Old 2015-07-25, 21:02   Link #119
orange2501

Volume 8 summaries.

Last edited by LKK; 2015-07-26 at 09:46. Reason: moved summary link to first post
orange2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 12:51   Link #120
d-rew

^Thanks for the summary. The other summary I saw made it sound relatively unhappy, but it seems to be upbeat which is good. Plus Megumi is so great.
d-rew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coming of age, romance, wimp protagonist, wish fulfilment