AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-23, 11:54   Link #2021
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I saw someone joke about it a few pages ago but it made me really think that Hirata may actually be gay. Basically the event that traumatized him was the suicide of his friend when in reality it was a middle school boyfriend. He is a closeted gay and could've done something to help but was too afraid to come out and just let it happen. He's also in a fake relationship with Kei but he doesn't care even as she gets close to Ayanokouji. Nor does she think too much of it meaning she might be aware that he won't care.
pretty sure the author not gonna make some gay n his novel oh~ oh~ a gay? ah another addition to Ayanokouji's harem?
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 12:21   Link #2022
n0m@n
C-Z

One of the eroge made by Kinugasa and Tomose is called Reminiscence and there was a guy who appeared and becomes the MCs friend after a certain incident. Anyways, that guy fell for the MC where some heroines even teased him about it. And there was a bad ending route where they had sex and ended with a homo ending....(no CG btw). So...even if that ending was included as a comedy, I wouldn't really dismiss a character being gay or turning gay in this LN lol. Heck, Albert could be gay hahaha.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2017-10-23 at 12:34.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 12:23   Link #2023
Grey Hat

*face palm*

dear author pls don't let fujoshi's infiltrate this novel
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 12:34   Link #2024
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Could you pls give more examples of his blunder ??
Thinking average score is 50 so he enters the school thinking he is going to live a good average school life, enters D-class.

Wondering about average arm strength, asks the athletic Sudou, becomes 2nd strongest in class, his athletic festival is more troublesome than he expected.

Sees Horikita getting her arm stuck in bottle, thinks it's impossible and tries it himself...
Old 2017-10-23, 12:48   Link #2025
Sixth
Hu Tao

Speaking of Ayanokoji's strength and body build..... does he even try to maintain his body shape thru workout at off-screen or when he was at his room?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 12:52   Link #2026
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
One of the eroge made by Kinugasa and Tomose is called Reminiscence and there was a guy who appeared and becomes the MCs friend after a certain incident. Anyways, that guy fell for the MC where some heroines even teased him about it. And there was a bad ending route where they had sex and ended with a homo ending....(no CG btw). So...even if that ending was included as a comedy, I wouldn't really dismiss a character being gay or turning gay in this LN lol. Heck, Albert could be gay hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post
*face palm*

dear author pls don't let fujoshi's infiltrate this novel
Who know but Kinugasa really likes to make gay joke in his eroge and it's really hilarious lol although one of his male character turn out to be reverse trap it's still hilarious, that's king game haha.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 12:55   Link #2027
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Speaking of Ayanokoji's strength and body build..... does he even try to maintain his body shape thru workout at off-screen or when he was at his room?
Doesn't seem so. He spends his days lazily in his room reading or going to the student town to satisfy his curiosities. He just wants some peace of minds and there is also "those" guys and this "Kushida" who have keys to his room barging in whenever they want. No wonder he wants to relax for once.
Old 2017-10-23, 13:03   Link #2028
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Doesn't seem so. He spends his days lazily in his room reading or going to the student town to satisfy his curiosities. He just wants some peace of minds and there is also "those" guys and this "Kushida" who have keys to his room barging in whenever they want. No wonder he wants to relax for once.
Wouldn't this will make his body out of shape over time?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 13:05   Link #2029
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Who know but Kinugasa really likes to make gay joke
So the author who has a wife likes to incorporate gay jokes in his work. Now I'm starting to see why Karuizawa who resembles his wife got so much "treatment".
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 13:19   Link #2030
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Thinking average score is 50 so he enters the school thinking he is going to live a good average school life, enters D-class.

Wondering about average arm strength, asks the athletic Sudou, becomes 2nd strongest in class, his athletic festival is more troublesome than he expected.

Sees Horikita getting her arm stuck in bottle, thinks it's impossible and tries it himself...
in what volume does this happen and how was the reaction of Ayano's colleagues on this revelation?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 16:43   Link #2031
ninjaX172

any new leaks ?
ninjaX172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 16:52   Link #2032
Merrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaX172 View Post
any new leaks ?
There were actually two snapshots of two pages from a volume (dunno if it's volume 7 though). I could post them on here but I don't really know if it's allowed...
Merrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 17:12   Link #2033
ninjaX172

wait from reading the leaks dose ayano confront kei or will we have to wait for the book ?
Old 2017-10-23, 17:21   Link #2034
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrick View Post
There were actually two snapshots of two pages from a volume (dunno if it's volume 7 though). I could post them on here but I don't really know if it's allowed...
I think it will be okay to post here if its just a couple of pages but you can't post a link that has all the pages. Its up to you Merrick.

Edit: If you're not sure then I'll post one with an illustration and an imperfect translation of the page, feel free to correct it if you find any errors:

Spoiler for Volume 7:

Last edited by Endless_Despair; 2017-10-23 at 17:31.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 17:38   Link #2035
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
I think it will be okay to post here if its just a couple of pages but you can't post a link that has all the pages. Its up to you Merrick.

Edit: If you're not sure then I'll post one with an illustration and an imperfect translation of the page, feel free to correct it if you find any errors:

Spoiler for Volume 7:

Well, those thoughts of Karuizawa sure gave me a Heaven's Feel vibe lol
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 17:41   Link #2036
Merrick

https://imgur.com/r1BWAYu

https://imgur.com/13xASxh

Well it's just two pages. I'll take the risk.

EDIT: Okay....I posted the images but they didn't come out.

Last edited by Merrick; 2017-10-23 at 17:42. Reason: A formatting mistake.
Merrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 18:16   Link #2037
ninjaX172

are we getting spoiler 100% tmr or no ?
Old 2017-10-23, 19:04   Link #2038
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaX172 View Post
are we getting spoiler 100% tmr or no ?
The official release for this Volume is on the 25th. So in about 15-20 hours time, the Volume should be available, for anybody here who pre-ordered the digital release.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 19:42   Link #2039
Scarletknive
Meister

What's going on her- *checks out some spoiler tags*
Spoiler for Volume 7:

As a first timer reading this LN (Came from anime), should I start from scratch or should I go from 4th Volume? I heard from some reviews that some parts are changed for the good and some (Especially one) that was changed for the worst.
Old 2017-10-23, 19:56   Link #2040
maton456full

Yes Tomorrow i can read my online copy from bookwalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
What's going on her- *checks out some spoiler tags*
Spoiler for Volume 7:

As a first timer reading this LN (Came from anime), should I start from scratch or should I go from 4th Volume? I heard from some reviews that some parts are changed for the good and some (Especially one) that was changed for the worst.
Read from the first volume . The anime not do justice to the novel ( it was a trash adaptation )

Last edited by LKK; 2017-10-24 at 08:16. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row; use Edit button instead.
maton456full is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller