AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-05-05, 11:31   Link #2761
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
And.....most interesting part of the episode was that tiny part with Miku and the ending.

From the opening looks like she's Klaxosaur queen?
Old 2018-05-05, 11:45   Link #2762
Mistyclear

There’s so much foreshadowing in this episode I’m not sure where to start...
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 11:58   Link #2763
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

DEATH FLAGS

DEATH FLAGS EVERYWHERE

...this isn't going to be nice, is it?

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 11:59   Link #2764
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Kokoro x Mitsuru best couple

wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 12:07   Link #2765
Wandering Soul

Look at those kids. Basking in peace and being happy. They still have their struggles, but they also have each other. ..So how long until it all goes to hell?
Old 2018-05-05, 12:13   Link #2766
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, that was a great episode.

Looks like I was right about 02 being able to change. I really don't think she's all that inhuman like this, you know?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 12:34   Link #2767
RDNexus

While it may seem too bad for Futoshi, I think Mitsuru needs Kokoro more than him.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 12:40   Link #2768
Olengie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
DEATH FLAGS

DEATH FLAGS EVERYWHERE

...this isn't going to be nice, is it?

Now its all about who will go first
Olengie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 12:46   Link #2769
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

That new opening though... I just adore everything about it.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 13:46   Link #2770
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

They all gonna die, aren't they? XD

Lol at zero two's "Sakana!" Made me think of Tomatsu's other 'sakana' role in star driver.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 13:46   Link #2771
Sakuratsuki

What a great episode. The new OP is well done. Very bad foreshadowing in the OP though. I hope everything will be fine in the end.

A lot of things happened this episode. Mitsuru got a new haircut, doesn't really suits him to be honest. Looks more plain this way. Well he wanted to make a fresh start I guess. About the love development between him and Kokoro, I guess there still needs some work to do. To me it looked like Kokoro is far ahead in that area but Mitsuru is still a noob. That reaction of his to the kiss was more like, what just happened? New 02 is really great. I like her far better this way compared to the first half of the story. Glad to see her changing in a positive way. And also great to see the group having a new found strong bond.

Dr Franxx and his experiments trying to make the group realize how important the support of the adults really is. Laughed quite a lot at the moment when they cooked their own meal and realized who needs Papa for?

And what the doctor said to Nana was very interesting. He made a remark that she also went trough this, mmm interesting because Nana is an adult and if she piloted the Franxx like the kids did perhaps there is hope for them. Also the headache she got after the talk between her and the Doctor, was this a sign of memory tampering?

I wonder what papa and co have planned for the group, looking at that person at the end it doesn't seem something positive. Especially 02 is quite disturbed by this new appearance. And Miku, already showing aging signs.
Old 2018-05-05, 13:56   Link #2772
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sion Astal View Post
Maybe Hiro is going to be the last man standing and everyone else will die, I mean he's the only one with a body that's changing thanks to Zero two, the rest of the members in the team are still standard kids and Miku already showed signs of aging
an ending just like the story book of 02, seems plausible but don't think they will go with that.
Old 2018-05-05, 13:59   Link #2773
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Well, that was a great episode.

Looks like I was right about 02 being able to change. I really don't think she's all that inhuman like this, you know?
well it was obvious which she is not the "monster peoples are painting her" in both anime and outside, she was like the childrens just used and lied which lead her to being "bad" at the beginner but as soon she found a place to be she show her true self, this was pretty much a sort of meta for "prejudice and racism, everyone was threat her as a monster because she not was "like them", in the moment they stopped to look at her as a monster but as a living being and be good to her she will answer in the same way, because that is how she is really in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuratsuki View Post
What a great episode. The new OP is well done. Very bad foreshadowing in the OP though. I hope everything will be fine in the end.

A lot of things happened this episode. Mitsuru got a new haircut, doesn't really suits him to be honest. Looks more plain this way. Well he wanted to make a fresh start I guess. About the love development between him and Kokoro, I guess there still needs some work to do. To me it looked like Kokoro is far ahead in that area but Mitsuru is still a noob. That reaction of his to the kiss was more like, what just happened? New 02 is really great. I like her far better this way compared to the first half of the story. Glad to see her changing in a positive way. And also great to see the group having a new found strong bond.

Dr Franxx and his experiments trying to make the group realize how important the support of the adults really is. Laughed quite a lot at the moment when they cooked their own meal and realized who needs Papa for?

And what the doctor said to Nana was very interesting. He made a remark that she also went trough this, mmm interesting because Nana is an adult and if she piloted the Franxx like the kids did perhaps there is hope for them. Also the headache she got after the talk between her and the Doctor, was this a sign of memory tampering?

I wonder what papa and co have planned for the group, looking at that person at the end it doesn't seem something positive. Especially 02 is quite disturbed by this new appearance. And Miku, already showing aging signs.
yeah finally someone also noted the Dr. Franxx not was to make them realize how adults where important but much more like to teach them to "live by themselfs" and be independent of the adults, because it's obvious which he is aiming to get riddle of them, this lead him to help that kids to "rebel against them" them for that he also need them to learn to live for themselfs.

And again yeah about nana, it's does means which is possible for them to grow, it pretty much almost confirm which indeed both nana and hatchi where also experiments from Dr. Franxx, he used to to learn how to make the parasites "grow" and don't die too early from fast aging and he also "brainwashed her and hatchi to forget all that happened during that "expriments", Dr. Franxx is really a "gray" guy doing his own agenda even if he needed to make most of the suffer a lot.
Old 2018-05-05, 14:02   Link #2774
HtwoN

Quote:
I think both Nana and Hachi were parasites.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 14:05   Link #2775
Sacredus

After watching ep:

1. I will stick with my theory of captured 02 BUT now I think it will be Apes that will capture her to pilot that giant Franxx so end boss will be Apes and 02 (in core / beast form?)
2. That blue girl might be 02 sister (lets call her 01 for now), kids could take care of her (after battle probably), that would also lead to Hiro piloting with her to save 02. Also, we have found our blue oni
3. It's still winter so scene under cherry blossoms should be at end of series... let's thing positivly and hope for happy end. You can do that Trigger, right? Right?
4. It seems doctor want to teach kids how to survive themselves, so after all problems with this world solved they could start a new life?
5. Mitsuro and Kokoro scene was sweet, at least we have 2nd established pair in series (opening also might suggest that)
6. Ikuno trying to steal her beloved Ichigo hinted in ED? Then... Goro x 01? Let's not think she will die just because she is blue oni.. even if director mentioned no all characters will have happy end
7. Miku's hair is confirmation that piloting franxx age them, but they were not doing that since month...

Quote:

Interesting, if true it's not real aging but symptoms of some disease and doctor might have cure for that.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 14:10   Link #2776
lexlexz

i thought that when they said two keys they were talking about zerotwo and and that girl klosaur in the opening
i fell like zerotwo is a clone of that girl and that why there is two keys
the endin made think of this theory

btw cam someone find what the lyrics in the new ending mean i want more clues!!!!

which ending is there that talk about moms?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 14:11   Link #2777
HtwoN

Well, these kids should survive, somehow. The "adults" are pretty much done for. There is no hope for them. If these kids die, humanity also dies with them.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 14:51   Link #2778
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

New OP visuals are lit. Also love they use a different section of the same song. Would've been cool to hear a new song, but I love KISS OF DEATH.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 15:05   Link #2779
Blueknight78

i was thinking if that series is really using the "norse gods" myth them Dr. franxx is pretty much "Odin" just look at him having side of his eye as machine like odin is presented as having only one eye and the other being removed, he is preparing the world for the "ragnarok" by destroying himself and all the others adults and klaxxus and leaving the kids as the "rebirth" for the new world.
Old 2018-05-05, 15:12   Link #2780
_Ninja_

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post
I think both Nana and Hachi were parasites.
I think that's been implied from the start because they are 007 and 008. They would have been the elite single digits too. What's new is that they may not even know who they were. Afterall I don't think any parasite was ever supposed to become an adult. The Doctor may have snuck that past everyone.
_Ninja_ is offline   Reply With Quote