AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-09-26, 08:30   Link #701
Requiem-x
The slacking one

It should be in your usual image sites, and its more a couple fanarts than a comic. Still good stuff.

I can actually see this being a cheesy finale of sorts, complete with mandatory ClariS song in the background and all. The fact that is the type of musicpopping up in my head when thinking watamote rather than what we got in the OP and ED of the anime is evience of how muvh things have changed.

Come on, Yuri isn't that bad... right? I mean, I could see her punch Minami in the face, but she'd most likely be asking for it.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-26, 08:56   Link #702
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'd let Yuri punch me in the face. Yoshida less, as delinquents are plenty stronk.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-04, 19:58   Link #703
James Rye

"I wanna lick the circles on Tomoki’s eyes"
Itou-san is an absolute saint and Komi is perverted to the core. Also why would you want to be Tomoki's older brother oh I think I get why...
Glad how Yuu-chan said how much Tomoko has changed compared to the beginning of the series. And now she tries harder to maybe get into the same school as her old friends. <3
Old 2018-10-04, 21:28   Link #704
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Sometimes I think who's more of a perverted shitlord, Tomoko or Komisomething. Tomoko's obviously bizarre but keeps it to herself (most of the time), while Komisomething has more Freudian slips than is probably healthy.
Old 2018-10-04, 21:32   Link #705
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Yuu is such a good girl~ Really, it cannot be easy having that pair of perverts as friends, especially Komi, because at least Tomoko's comments can be passed down as a joke, but the other one is beyond saving. I'm very glad to see my expectations were somewhat met and Yuu got to catch up on how Tomoko has changed, and even I was caught up when she mentioned her focus on the arts, so her talk during the visit with Katou wasn't just for show. At this rate, she'll be as much of an influence in Tomoko's life as Megumi.

Don't worry, Yuu, I probably wouldn't have figured the subject selection thing myself had I been in your place. Also, Tomoko is the one bullying Yoshida, I'd say.

I just realized, considering she talks about anime with Tomoko since elementary school, Yuu could probably blow Nemo up in otakuness as well. Not too much since hardcore fetishes wouldn't be involved, but... actually, nevermind, the fact she's no longer a virgin would probably do the trick.

I'm pretty sure the cat was also a reference to an early chapter, though I don't remember exactly which one. Still, doing Tomoko doing so uncharacteristically casual and kind was nice to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Sometimes I think who's more of a perverted shitlord, Tomoko or Komisomething. Tomoko's obviously bizarre but keeps it to herself (most of the time), while Komisomething has more Freudian slips than is probably healthy.
More like Komi doesn't care. Remember when she had another girl with a crush on Tomoki admit she loved dicks in front of Tomoko, and wasn't even trolling.
Old 2018-10-05, 01:05   Link #706
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Katou thinks Tomoko's pervertedness level is weak.

And yeah, the more we see Komi, the more we learned that she is a degenerate.

Never thought to see the day Tomoko is the "alpha" in her old group. Has a lot of friends, and actually good at studying.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-05, 05:17   Link #707
James Rye

Let's not forget that Tomoko groped Yuu-chan's butt and boobs and smelled her hair and admitted doing so as "normal" in this chapter. And now we know for sure that she fondled Yoshida's bare boobs and probably not just fondling given how she woke up. Yet Tomoko claims to be as straight as an arrow. XD
Yuu-chan truly is an angel for just accepting her friends perverseness and not questioning it.^^
Old 2018-10-05, 11:07   Link #708
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Komi's creepiness factor definitely went up in this chapter. On the other hand, Tomoko is becoming more and more normal.
Old 2018-10-06, 15:38   Link #709
James Rye

Compared to a Yuri/Nemo/Katou chapter this Yuu/Komi/Itou one hardly got much comments.
Old 2018-10-06, 18:33   Link #710
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Compared to a Yuri/Nemo/Katou chapter this Yuu/Komi/Itou one hardly got much comments.
Because they aren't part of Tomoko's harem. No shipping potential means less comments. Yuu and Komi are "old" characters too, their dynamic with Tomoko is already well established.
Old 2018-10-06, 20:42   Link #711
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Because they aren't part of Tomoko's harem. No shipping potential means less comments. Yuu and Komi are "old" characters too, their dynamic with Tomoko is already well established.
Then again Yuu-chan is the one girl Tomoko has a history of groping, smelling and in general lusting after her. Imagine if Yuu turned out to become a main part of the harem, Yuri and Emoji would go crazy to have a "rival" who has the childhood-bonus and huge boob bonus as well. xD
Old 2018-10-06, 23:18   Link #712
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Then again Yuu-chan is the one girl Tomoko has a history of groping, smelling and in general lusting after her. Imagine if Yuu turned out to become a main part of the harem, Yuri and Emoji would go crazy to have a "rival" who has the childhood-bonus and huge boob bonus as well. xD
Who's saying that Yuri and Emoji may not have big boobs too?
Old 2018-10-07, 00:35   Link #713
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Well, there is a reason why the author introduces new casts over old casts because the old casts are boring as hell. If I not mistaken, Komi was supposed to "bonding" with Tomoko for the entire Kyoto Trip arc but ultimately drop the whole idea to favor the new casts, and that plan worked out so smoothly.
Old 2018-10-07, 01:18   Link #714
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Well, there is a reason why the author introduces new casts over old casts because the old casts are boring as hell. If I not mistaken, Komi was supposed to "bonding" with Tomoko for the entire Kyoto Trip arc but ultimately drop the whole idea to favor the new casts, and that plan worked out so smoothly.
And Yuu is supposed to be Tomoko's only friend, but that is most certainly no longer the case. She's also tolerant of Tomoko's pervert side, but so is Asuka, so there's not much going for her anymore.
Old 2018-10-07, 02:14   Link #715
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
And Yuu is supposed to be Tomoko's only friend, but that is most certainly no longer the case. She's also tolerant of Tomoko's pervert side, but so is Asuka, so there's not much going for her anymore.
I think current Tomoko can live without showing her pervert side at all.
Old 2018-10-18, 02:00   Link #716
Requiem-x
The slacking one

New chapter is out, and where do I even begin?

Spoiler for Spoiler:

One Piece? XD
Old 2018-10-18, 06:04   Link #717
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for d:

Last edited by ukulelembo; 2018-10-18 at 06:20.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 21:04   Link #718
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Yuri chapter through and through. So she did hear Tomoko say it at the end of that train ride.

And now looks like she's been struggling with the desire to call Tomoko by her first name all this time since then. She's evidently somewhat jealous of how Nemo and Tomoko can be so casual to each other and how Ucchi is now able to be so straightforward while Yuri is apparently lagging behind. Naturally as an introvert she feels left out.

But that ending though. Only Tomoko can can act like a natural shitlord and still break that awkward ice between them. She can now call her Yuri-chan so naturally it flusters Yuri who is now developing some Tsundere tendencies. That off-panel punch is probably something she'd ever do to anyone else.

That smile by Yuri at the end though when she can finally call her by her first name is probably the best affecting smile in this entire series bar none. No matter what you could describe Tomoko's brazen relationship with Nemo, team mom relationship with Asuka or old school best friend relationship with Yuu, there's really that special something between Yuri and Tomoko that goes beyond words and at times hard to describe. They are probably more than anyone else, the most "equal" in their relationship. This is one of me favorite chapters in the series and probably my favorite Yuri-centric chapter.

It is also further proof that we are going down best girl Yuri yuri route as incorrigible fact, come at me unbelieving heathens.
Old 2018-10-19, 00:41   Link #719
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Yuri chapter through and through. So she did hear Tomoko say it at the end of that train ride.

And now looks like she's been struggling with the desire to call Tomoko by her first name all this time since then. She's evidently somewhat jealous of how Nemo and Tomoko can be so casual to each other and how Ucchi is now able to be so straightforward while Yuri is apparently lagging behind. Naturally as an introvert she feels left out.

But that ending though. Only Tomoko can can act like a natural shitlord and still break that awkward ice between them. She can now call her Yuri-chan so naturally it flusters Yuri who is now developing some Tsundere tendencies. That off-panel punch is probably something she'd ever do to anyone else.

That smile by Yuri at the end though when she can finally call her by her first name is probably the best affecting smile in this entire series bar none. No matter what you could describe Tomoko's brazen relationship with Nemo, team mom relationship with Asuka or old school best friend relationship with Yuu, there's really that special something between Yuri and Tomoko that goes beyond words and at times hard to describe. They are probably more than anyone else, the most "equal" in their relationship. This is one of me favorite chapters in the series and probably my favorite Yuri-centric chapter.

It is also further proof that we are going down best girl Yuri yuri route as incorrigible fact, come at me unbelieving heathens.
More like Tomoko is the one who wears pant in their relationship. Tomoko was the one who always wears the skirts when she was with other female characters. With Yuri, Tomoko somehow became a pro-active and always take the lead.

But yeah, among other girls, the relationship between Tomoko and Yuri are the best for me too.
Old 2018-10-19, 11:25   Link #720
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Tomoko is such an asshole, she actually hadn't played any of the hardcore eroge she recommended to Nemo

Highlight of the chapter was of course Yuri calling Tomoko by her first name. Definitely best girl.

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri