AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 21 26.58%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 25.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 10.13%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 16.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.59%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 6.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.53%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.53%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.53%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-23, 00:52   Link #61
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! UWAAAHHH!
Don't die on me, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Guts! Live with GUTS!

As for the rest of the episode... It trained my stomach pretty well. God I laughed hard through the entire thing... I think even Maken-ki had a better script...
Well, maybe not.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2011-12-23, 00:54   Link #62
dark998

Mmm, quite good, this "turning point" episode. Really enjoyed the array of Inori's new facial expressions, wheter she was worried-sick for Gai or longing for Shu to save her.

Our beloved MC fortunately gained back his lost trust, willpower and managed to open up a path using the voids of his friends one by one while Inori performed her healing song to counter the effects of the Apocalypse virus.

All I wanted for Christmas was a nice cuddling scene between Shu and Inori but that goddamn shota had to appear and ruin all the fun. Then cue in a 3 week break and...damn.

At least there is plenty to look forward now: new OP, ED, flashbacks to clear up all the mystery regarding Mana and how she is related to the whole plotline. And Shu venturing into the Gates of Hell to rescue his dearest.
Old 2011-12-23, 00:56   Link #63
Chase

Episode 11 really renewed my interest and excitement into this show even if its a cluster fuck.lol. Looks like im going to have to come off my "coward with powers" stance and call him Shu again. Yeah things felt rush but i was very happy at what im seeing even tho some of it was......well cliche?. Daryl Yan's bat shit move wasn't really needed in my book but at the same time whatever. In terms of his character, id rather not see him on screen at all. Might not mean anything at all to a lot but i love the way Dan stood up to them. Showed real guts.

Overall: Theirs flaws into this really, it seemed so rush but at the same time i like what was presented as it was entertaining after some lackluster episodes lately imo so i can't come hard down on it. 9/10
Battlefield 4
Old 2011-12-23, 00:56   Link #64
abc0716

This episode is actually pretty good, compare with previous episodes.

However the ending is too predictable in my opinion.

7/10 on the rating on this episode, and going to hold this series. Will watch Guilty Crown again if it gets many positive feedback, when it completes, otherwise I will drop it.
Old 2011-12-23, 01:07   Link #65
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! UWAAAHHH!
Don't die on me, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Guts! Live with GUTS!
Dan's guts are probably messed up by now with the virus wracking up his body.

Anyway Maken-ki is nothing more than a bad Freezing fanfic
Old 2011-12-23, 01:09   Link #66
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Dan's guts are probably messed up by now with the virus wracking up his body.
Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Anyway Maken-ki is nothing more than a bad Freezing fanfic
Though Freezing's anime wasn't too nice either...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2011-12-23, 02:44   Link #67
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well acording to monir episode 12 airs on January 19, which is four weeks from now.
Can you provide me where did you get this information? I really don't want this to be true
Old 2011-12-23, 03:22   Link #68
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Nice knowing you Dan. Guy was a bit much earlier, but he did the right thing at the very end. Easy enough to go down while suffering from the virus like that, but he charged in there and got a good shot in. Too bad he didn't keep swinging.

Not bothered by Tsugumi getting angry early one. Considering first of all this is a crisis situation and probably a little stressed out. Not to mention did Gai and Ayase say more than "Shu ain't coming" regarding his lack of involvement here?

But anyways this shows what a bunch of kids in a car can do . Pretty much everyone was useful in this, though quite a few people taking a nap at the end thanks to Shu using all those voids .

That was some sacrifice move there by Gai. If he does die there it's just too bad Shu isn't going to remember their very likely childhood friendship before the end. Regardless things have gone right to hell. City is looking bad, Inori kidnapped (and thus most of her work undone), Gai probably dead, and a lot of injuries.

One odd thing is that it feels like Daryl guy actually piloted that special Englave better than Ayase. Or at least he seemed a whole lot more dangerous when piloting it than she has. She was pretty outnumbered there, but just thinking she might step up her game a bit.

And holy crap about the 4 week break for the series. I mean wtf!?
Old 2011-12-23, 05:16   Link #69
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
Can you provide me where did you get this information? I really don't want this to be true
Err, I said "according to monir" right there. >.> If you want a link, you'll have to ask him.
Old 2011-12-23, 05:22   Link #70
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think they just couldn't make up their minds on the ending. Probably regarding whether Shu or Inori dies or not.

Of course, it would certainly be one hell of an in-joke if Ayase decides to take Tsugumi in as her little sister post-credits.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-12-23, 06:22   Link #71
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

FUCKING CLIFFHANGERS!

Well in any case it was a decent episode. Evil Shuu does a Gilgamesh and appears right at the very end and then says one of the biggest cliches of all time "I'm dissapointed in you". Of all the things Dan could've chosen to be pissed off about, he chose the fact that Scarface was holding a gun to a woman's head (apparently that's worse than trying to blow up a ship full of civilians just because some terrorist might be on board). Shuu took excruciatingly long to explain everything to his friends and get going. Ayase screaming Shuu's name whilst blushing and writhing around in a leotard is totally not suggesting anything.

Oh and Supercell can save the world.

Also:
Spoiler for previous speculation:
Old 2011-12-23, 07:03   Link #72
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Shu, forget Gai. Grab Hare's void and save Dan! RUN, USE YOUR HAX, we can't let such an American badass die... in America Japan.
Old 2011-12-23, 07:06   Link #73
rakusukira

the song in this episode was A-mazing
Old 2011-12-23, 07:30   Link #74
JediNight
キズランダム

So where does the story go after creating a Tower of Babylon out of the crystallized remains of an entire city?
Old 2011-12-23, 07:52   Link #75
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
So where does the story go after creating a Tower of Babylon out of the crystallized remains of an entire city?
"starts evil laugh"

Taking over the world or be god

seriously we don't even have a clue on what so ever is Keido planning. Gai said that are we doing it again Mana? Implying that the it happen before and it might be the Lost Christmas incident. And doesn't the lost christmas incident is caused by a meteorite fall or an alien life form though it's probably been proven already that it's a false info and it's been man induce incident but it's still not an ordinary thing to happen. So what do we expect Aliens to come and the last part of the cliffhanger. I find it fun and exciting when I watch it first but when I watch it again. Did that guy just slash the dimensions and come right out of it? door to any where warp or teleport or wormhole.
Old 2011-12-23, 08:02   Link #76
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Damn I just realised this would've made an epic Christmas episode. Very different from the usual christmas special fluffs. They should've gone stronger with the Christmas stuff.
Old 2011-12-23, 08:59   Link #77
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarecrow View Post
Shu, forget Gai. Grab Hare's void and save Dan! RUN, USE YOUR HAX, we can't let such an American badass die... in America Japan.
this made my day.]
Old 2011-12-23, 09:17   Link #78
Soji

So they were right who said that the name of that girl was Mana.Any way was a really interesting episode, I would rather like that it end up in a more conclusive way but I suppose this is for the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Then five minutes later he thinks to himself he won't retreat because Gai wouldn't do that
But it is different than it was before, this thought seems to me more than he needed as an example that anything else .In few words ,does not matter what happened he could not escape and disappoint those who belive in him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
I don't get why people keep talking about that scene where Tsugumi blames Shuu. She's obviously NOT blaming Shuu, she's basically begging him to come help them. At least that's how it seems to me. It was basically "It's your fault for not coming to save us".
I agree, but if she did not respect or trust Shu she would never have reacted like that. It is said that the more you care the more strong you're react .So I guess that somehow Shu must take this as a compliment from her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makender View Post
All annoying things aside, did anyone else see the ShuxAyase pairings flag go skyrocketing up when she calls his name out while getting pwned by generics.
I swear this part took me by surprise We have seen her reaction in episode 8 when Shu said that during Souta and Inori scene and a good interaction between her and Shu during the episode 5. but I would never expected to see Ayase call out Shu name in a situation like that .I would have expected her call out Gai name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
So far, Shu has Inori and Hare. He's getting close to getting Ayase as well. Need to work on Tsugumi, my friend. Yes, I know, saving the best for last...
If we have to be precise Shu has so far ...Inori and Mana( but it seems they share the body and we still have to understand that link the two have. ),Hare and like you said he's getting close to getting Ayase as well(thanks a what we see in this ep).
Spoiler for space:

And agree on all of this.But having to wait until 19 for the continuation

And I forgotten about this, rip Dan we will miss you. And Gai you finally showed that you care for Shu, I would have never imagined to see you take a mortal blow for him.I like you're more now...but I have the feeling that you're really dead this time.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-12-23 at 10:06.
Old 2011-12-23, 10:38   Link #79
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I swear this part took me by surprise We have seen her reaction in episode 8 when Shu said that during Souta and Inori scene and a good interaction between her and Shu during the episode 5. but I would never expected to see Ayase call out Shu name in a situation like that .I would have expected her call out Gai name.
Well, I did point out why Gai wouldn't be Ayase's love interest some time back, so it didn't come as much of a surprise to me.
Old 2011-12-23, 10:57   Link #80
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

For all of you people who are for Shu abandoning Gai, thank you for making this world a better place and greatly reducing the fujoshi demographic for this anime.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Closed Thread