AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-10-23, 09:57   Link #4161
Enishi316

You know Shinji zanpakuto ability would even be more effective if he..like all the rest of them..STOP EXPLAINING WTH THEIR POWER DOES!! Seems like leaving it to the enemy to have to mentally figure out, works even more to their advantage..
Enishi316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 09:59   Link #4162
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

The Quincies are trying to out-troll Aizen...
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:18   Link #4163
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enishi316 View Post
You know Shinji zanpakuto ability would even be more effective if he..like all the rest of them..STOP EXPLAINING WTH THEIR POWER DOES!! Seems like leaving it to the enemy to have to mentally figure out, works even more to their advantage..
yea i was laughing at this too. "confused? well let me painstakingly explain every detail of my power to you so you have a chance to counter it perfectly" what is this, a james bond movie?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:18   Link #4164
ReinhartX

this chapter would have been perfect if there was a full page pic of bambi's vollstandig form
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:22   Link #4165
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hitsugaya fails again. You can see Cang Du getting out of the ice on the second to last page. Has his ice prison move ever worked on anybody before?
Old 2013-10-23, 10:37   Link #4166
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Hitsugaya fails again. You can see Cang Du getting out of the ice on the second to last page. Has his ice prison move ever worked on anybody before?
It appears nobody above Shawlong's class can be hurt by Icefail's attacks.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:28   Link #4167
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea i was laughing at this too. "confused? well let me painstakingly explain every detail of my power to you so you have a chance to counter it perfectly" what is this, a james bond movie?
You had one job Shinji! Seriously, what's these Shinigami? I guess in the end Ichigo tells Urahara he is now siding with the Quincies because of how dumb Soul Society became.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:32   Link #4168
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Yeah.

"We will intentionally limit our powers by stealing their Bankai which we want them to steal back because then, we will be able to use our full power so that we can defeat the shinigami who got their bankai back."

The level of convoluted thinking someone needs to come up with this crap is unimaginable.
To be fair, the Sternritter probably had no idea they wouldn't be able to use Vollstandig once they stole the Bankai.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:49   Link #4169
SeanQ

so is bach weaker now that he has taken Yama's bankai ...
Old 2013-10-23, 12:00   Link #4170
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
The Quincies are trying to out-troll Aizen...
Aizen is wayyyy more intelligent than these ass-hats. Feels like they came out the womb wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
You had one job Shinji! Seriously, what's these Shinigami? I guess in the end Ichigo tells Urahara he is now siding with the Quincies because of how dumb Soul Society became.
No, everybody is just competing for the "Dumbest-of-them-all" award. Ichigo will be competing as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
To be fair, the Sternritter probably had no idea they wouldn't be able to use Vollstandig once they stole the Bankai.
Then they are even more dumb than I gave them credit for.
Old 2013-10-23, 12:43   Link #4171
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
so is Bach weaker now that he has taken Yama's bankai ...
This allows for the shinigami to do something successfully for once, or for the Royal Guard to show how awesome they are, by beating Yama in bankai, only to be curbstomped by Bach's own power, leaving Ichigo to (once again) be the only one left able to stop him, saving the day in a predictable way
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 13:18   Link #4172
CBredbeard
Banned

There's no way to poison to Yama-ji's bankai since he's gone. Even if he were around, Yama-ji was a prideful one. He wouldn't allow himself to be hollowfied even a little bit.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 14:29   Link #4173
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Fuck this shit. Seriously....

So why didn't the VR just use Vollstanding in the first place and kill everyone? They're obviously stronger than the shinigami...look at Mohawk for example....and plus from the looks of it, Bach can pretty much do whatever the fuck he wants with them anyway.

And Fuck you Kubo for making another character I like get a case of the stoopids. RIP SHinji because I hope like hell Bambi fucking destroys your dumbass. And I also hope Bambi puts down Koma because the poor bastard will never fucking succeed no matter what.

Goddamn it......just fucking off everyone already so Ichigo can make his Grand entrance and save everyone once again.

The only good things about this is:

1. I think I actually like Bambi.

2. It was good for two seconds seeing Shinji until Kubo pretty much set his ass up to fail. However, unlike the nearly dead Hitsu and the Trolldead Matsu and Soi, I can't picture Kubo destroying another 5th captain again.

3. I thought Mayuri was supposed to play a role in defeating them? At this rate, he and Kisuke will be trolled by the Aizen clone before they even get a chance to talk to Ichigo.
Old 2013-10-23, 14:57   Link #4174
ChampDream
Alive

I like Bambi and how Shinji appear, the rest of the chapter is just as I expected.
Old 2013-10-23, 15:38   Link #4175
sayde

So here's where I'm still a little confused. I can see Vollstaendig helping out all these Quincies... except for the one who initiated it this chapter. Seriously, how are we supposed to believe this girl can plausibly fight on an even level with Shinji when she neither has Aizen's brains or the abilities? I mean, Aizen was such a genius, that I could almost conceivably see him being able to adapt to sakanade's effects pretty quickly. He also had a shikai that was well suited to countering shinji's. But this girl doesn't seem to have any of that going for her. So what's she supposed to do?

I'd like Shinji to wipe the floor with this girl. Hollowfy and poison her with a cero.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 15:43   Link #4176
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Then they are even more dumb than I gave them credit for.
How so? Not everything comes up in beta testing, and this was the first time they stole Bankais.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 16:15   Link #4177
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
So here's where I'm still a little confused. I can see Vollstaendig helping out all these Quincies... except for the one who initiated it this chapter. Seriously, how are we supposed to believe this girl can plausibly fight on an even level with Shinji when she neither has Aizen's brains or the abilities? I mean, Aizen was such a genius, that I could almost conceivably see him being able to adapt to sakanade's effects pretty quickly. He also had a shikai that was well suited to countering shinji's. But this girl doesn't seem to have any of that going for her. So what's she supposed to do?

I'd like Shinji to wipe the floor with this girl. Hollowfy and poison her with a cero.
Since supposedly the VR are deathly afraid of anything Hollow, you'd think the first thing Shinji would do is whip his mask off.
Old 2013-10-23, 16:47   Link #4178
Calca
Expressionless

Shinigami have the advantage now. The Quincy's have used their powerups while the Shinigami still have their bankai.

We all know how shounen works, whoever power ups LAST wins 99% of the time.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 19:12   Link #4179
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Shinigami have the advantage now. The Quincy's have used their powerups while the Shinigami still have their bankai.

We all know how shounen works, whoever power ups LAST wins 99% of the time.
That's true and I would totally agree with you on all counts if this was another series.

But this is Bleach where only Ichigo and a select few are allowed to actually do anything

Everyone in the whole cast is FODDER.

On a more postive side, I hope Shinji's bankai isn't disappointing like Uno's turned out to be.
Old 2013-10-23, 20:02   Link #4180
Langus
Optimus Prime

Well it seems clear the next step will be Shinji whipping out his hollow mask, leaving the Vizards to take on the Sternritters. I'm okay with that.

I'm not okay with JB's whole "Just as planned" speech. F that! That's just lazy writing!

Tags
bleach, chapter