AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-25, 18:23   Link #25341
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
I'll just quote some guy's previous observations.

I'm going to have fun seeing you try to deny this.
Hmm. Well.

Spoiler for This.:
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 18:56   Link #25342
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
This was an open end folks.

Yes, Moka/Tsukune got shipped hard, but nothing counted the harem out completely.

Even if Moka beats them up every time they argue and drags Tsukune away, the harem is still "there".

So its open end.

/Sigh.
+1

Some just really hates the harem.

Btw....

>"I see this is the other woman you're going
with?"
when Kurumu assails Tsukune, implying that
Tsukune is going out with Moka.

It also implies he is going out with other(s), duh.

I'm going to have fun seeing you try to deny this
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 19:02   Link #25343
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Oh, that was a surprising comeback from Rosario+Vampire Arc and i thought it was already ended after battle of Alucard and Gyokuro.

So the remnants of Fairy Tail still exists even The organization itself has been destroyed, this could be fun for this arc.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 19:10   Link #25344
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
I'll just quote some guy's previous observations.

I'm going to have fun seeing you try to deny this.
/sigh, seriously, /sigh

completely fail to see how it's all a complete misunderstanding.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 20:26   Link #25345
Galacticichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Exactly.

Personally, as in just my opinion, I think in the future, Tsukune would have ended up with the Harem End whether he liked it or not. I don't think he exactly hid his feelings for Omote very well, and I'm fairly sure mostly everyone probably noticed them but chose not to give up. If this chapter drove home anything, it's that the other girls(and guy, can't forget the token BL member) probably won't give up anymore in general. Possibly forever. Sometimes you don't choose the Harem, but the Harem chooses you.

I still ship ruby though, sex slave outfit was golden.
Never thought of it like that, the harem chooses you huh? I'll have to remember this as I venture in the Harem genre.

That panel of Ruby was a definite treat. She has always been second best if not the best of the girls in Tsukune's harem imo. I've had to be content with any scene I get to see her since development between her and Tsukune was brought to a halt.

It frightens me that I would've missed this chapter completely if I didn't chance upon a manga site today. A great chapter, mainly contributed to Issa's hilarity and all the amazing expressions throughout. Thanks, Ikeda-sensei.
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 20:29   Link #25346
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Never thought of it like that, the harem chooses you huh? I'll have to remember this as I venture in the Harem genre.
Did you forgot DxD? Maybe, you don't know about that series yet, isn't that bad, try it.
Old 2014-04-25, 20:31   Link #25347
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for epilogue:
I so loled! So they Ikeda did made Tsukune and Issa meet like in the anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
apparently the cover of Jump Square 19 is the cover of the final volume (Moka in a wedding dress)

if I get a good version I will add it to my sig
Wow! Very nice.
Old 2014-04-25, 20:32   Link #25348
Hokoga

Well if you ask me, inner Moka is always going to be the one who walks of with Tsukune in the end.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-04-25, 22:40   Link #25349
liemtodaisu

I support Polygamy if it's done right. That's all I have to say.
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 01:10   Link #25350
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn....

....Hnnn....

What is THIS!? My Tsundere Moka is gone forever!? What fiendish troll logic is at work here!? Why can't the two souls manifest in a mother daughter dynamic rather than a literal merging...?

And Vampire Jesus aka Issa... totally ruined my impressions of him from the flashback! He's such a goofball! And never mind that he almost got ntr'ed... But being a polygamist, he might be more open to the fact that his wife had 'happy memories' of his soon-to-be son-in-law.

Can't blame Tsukune for it though... Akasha is Akasha.

Anyway, sad to see this enjoyable ride come to an end, especially like this. Overall, chapter was kinda '...meh' but hey, doesn't detract from the overall tone for me.
Old 2014-04-26, 01:54   Link #25351
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Not the best ending I ever saw, but Rosario+Vampire definitly had a better one than The World God Only Knows.
Old 2014-04-26, 02:20   Link #25352
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

So, 'Father' pretty much said HAREM END, and now the new Moka has the power and personality to rule over the haremettes.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 02:51   Link #25353
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

"Underneath Moka-san's gentle smile, I saw traces of the person I love"
The tainted-glasses fanboy in me doesn't like this phrase. It doesn't promote the Ura-chan coupling as much as I would have liked it (and ranted about it shortly before the epilogue was out).

Oh well, it's finally over and well ... better than nothing
Mahou, who can probably never see the good aspects of harem endings
Old 2014-04-26, 02:57   Link #25354
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtodaisu View Post
I support Polygamy if it's done right. That's all I have to say.
Would you like to be in a male harem for a single girl?

Back to topic, thought it was an OK cop-out ending: Not as bad as it could've been but not as revealing as some had hoped. Few things solved, many things left open, harem ending with a certain tendency.

I'll wait and see what Ikeda's next series looks like. If it's as shounen actionish as R+V had become in the last part I'll probably drop it immediately as I think he's not very good at it, story and art-wise.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 03:57   Link #25355
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Not the best ending I ever saw, but Rosario+Vampire definitly had a better one than The World God Only Knows.
Kami Nomi was at least clearly conclusive, without harem option, and also it didn't degraded awesome kuudere into bubly pinkie. Even though final Moka wasn't realy bad, whole these merging plots is bad idea in general.

Kami Nomi wins that one.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 04:44   Link #25356
Flames

The only thing that I got from this ending is that Tsukune is forever in love, and loyal to Moka mom to the point he is fine with the remaining parts of her completely overtaking her daughter. Because it makes him happy being with the women he loves. It quite strange he still doesn't find anything weird about him loving her mom.

I can see why others may not pleased with this development of tsukune feelings towards Moka. It makes the original Moka seem irrelevant, and also this whole merging stuff doesn't seem like a merge at all. Since not only does she start to display her mother traits. She also having her hair start to turn into her mother color. Which further fuels tsukune obsession of her mom. The words he chose to describe his love for Moka makes it come off as him being with her because he knows he can love his true lover though her.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 05:10   Link #25357
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Spoiler for @Flames:

Spoiler for :
Old 2014-04-26, 05:34   Link #25358
bludvein

Unfortunately, the translation did not change my opinion of the chapter. The Moka thing is a completely illogical cop-out in addition to having some disturbing implications. Does that mean Tsukune likes Moka now because Omote is somehow present in her? It just seems like a substitution rather than any genuine love for the real Moka. It also went way past adopting some of Omote's traits. She seems far more like Omote than Moka.

/sigh, at least Issa got a laugh out of me.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 06:06   Link #25359
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post

Spoiler for :
It might as well be since tsukune knows the whole situation concerning his love towards "his' Moka

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Unfortunately, the translation did not change my opinion of the chapter. The Moka thing is a completely illogical cop-out in addition to having some disturbing implications. Does that mean Tsukune likes Moka now because Omote is somehow present in her? It just seems like a substitution rather than any genuine love for the real Moka. It also went way past adopting some of Omote's traits. She seems far more like Omote than Moka.

/sigh, at least Issa got a laugh out of me.
I agree with you on this. Nothing in this chapter has Tsukune saying he loves Moka for herself. He is just happy she is becoming Omote. Which we already know is a clone of her mother. He thoughts about this matter is also disturbing even though I get the author intent behind it. He knows the truth regarding the whole matter now and still doesn't see anything wrong with the current situation. I'm surprise the father encourage him to not to give up on chasing after his wife. I find him sorta strange for being ok with Tsukune wanting to love his wife through his daughter.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 06:36   Link #25360
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I agree.

Its wasn't forced.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire