1 out of 10 : Painful 3 1.39%
Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-02, 18:23   Link #281
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
To be honest, and I am more then likely biased here but, I just do not feel all that sorry for Saji in regards to this ep. In the absence of a Bright slap, Saji got what he needed this episode....
You call this "not biased"? XD
Actually it is like deja-vu when Suzaku fired Freia. He "helped" trigger the event but he had no control over it. I feel really sorry for Saji. {and yeah, i might be biased cause i love the guy. <3 XD}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 18:27   Link #282
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Actually it is like deja-vu when Suzaku fired Freia. He "helped" trigger the event but he had no control over it. I feel really sorry for Saji. {and yeah, i might be biased cause i love the guy. <3 XD}
I did say I am more then likely biased in my opinion of Saji. In some ways he represents some of the aspects of people's tendency of sticking their heads into the sand when things do not concern them until it suddenly becomes their problem. It is just not an attractive quality. He is getting a really harsh reality bitch slap though.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 18:28   Link #283
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I kinda like him too in this second season <3

Now I wonder in which way he will help the CB.

Quote:
Just watched the epi and man, the show is getting better each epi.
We need more Patrick. Then it will be perfect!
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 18:31   Link #284
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I did say I am more then likely biased in my opinion of Saji. In some ways he represents some of the aspects of people's tendency of sticking their heads into the sand when things do not concern them until it suddenly becomes their problem. It is just not an attractive quality. He is getting a really harsh reality bitch slap though.
Oh come on. Saji is the typical civilian-persona. Innocent poor little guy that just got in the middle of the whole mess in the worse way. Yeah, a lot of people dragged into it and probably experienced same and worse things than him, but like everyone, he is looking his own back. Personally, i can relate to Saji more than any of the other charas.

~Narona: Patrick? lulz That actually might be refreshing. XD
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 18:37   Link #285
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

I'm wondering where he is. Did he end up with Kathy between the first and second season??? XD I would want to know.

I guess not, but then again, where is he o___o

Some people guessed this morning that it could him and kathy in the preview (when we see two hands).
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 18:46   Link #286
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Oh come on. Saji is the typical civilian-persona. Innocent poor little guy that just got in the middle of the whole mess in the worse way. Yeah, a lot of people dragged into it and probably experienced same and worse things than him, but like everyone, he is looking his own back. Personally, i can relate to Saji more than any of the other charas.
I am not saying otherwise, but as I said it is not an attractive quality in people even though it is common in us as well. But at the same time I am not so big hearted as to pity him for this episode when he was mostly responsible for it himself.
Old 2008-11-02, 18:48   Link #287
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I'm wondering where he is. Did he end up with Kathy between the first and second season??? XD I would want to know.

I guess not, but then again, where is he o___o

Some people guessed this morning that it could him and kathy in the preview (when we see two hands).
Patrick is in the kitchen, where he belongs. He has been tamed by that Shrew, and now lives to fetch her bear and to take care of the children (which he bore himself).

What? Kati would never be a housewife.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 18:51   Link #288
wtfftw

Quote:

typical civilian!! Seriously fuck saji, you probably mean poor lil kids that got rapid fired by some robots cuz emo scrub had to tell. If thats the typical civilian in the west i understand the state of the world yeah. Its like setsuna said as long as you live happily.

Dude please he is a freaking snitch one of those damn kids on drugs you mean.

I always hated saji and i hate em even more right now. Since season 1 my hate for this character has been there 1st it was stupid moments with Louise id care less about. Then miraculously(thank god) Neena shot the annoyance down for me. Now in season 2 he and Louise are starting to piss me off again.

AND WHY DO i hate you ask well.
1 he always freaking blames Setsuna to the point it gets annoying.
2 the same government that first jailed him that almost killed him in space is regarded for him as good. Any person with a working brain would be like fuck this government like hell im gonna help these bitches

NO Saji tells the location of the place

That guy is just trash. Its like every anime needs 1 person you need to hate >.>

I just had to take that out, bear with me.

Anyway the awards are

nr1 Tiera (lockon the 2nd) best joke i ever heard him say and yes its his 1st one so what^^

nr2 for sumeragi being back in the game

nr3 setsuna and marina <3 they are cute together

nr4 Lyle for being badass and raping every thing in sight

nr5 Mr. Bushido for being cool and saying he isnt gonna participate in scrub activity

nr666 goes to ali for being the devil

nr"∞" goes to our failure named Saji for snitching

I think its pretty evident that by now the Meisters and cataron is gonna work together cuz Lyle is gonna be pushing for it and because they probably feel they have some guilt in it.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 18:58   Link #289
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

first though, Saji needs to die. hopefully he'll die in the desert all by himself. unfortunately, it seems he gets reunited with louise next ep. and Ali... you evil bastard. i can't wait for a rematch.

death flags are waving around Sergei like none other.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 19:11   Link #290
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
first though, Saji needs to die. hopefully he'll die in the desert all by himself. unfortunately, it seems he gets reunited with louise next ep. and Ali... you evil bastard. i can't wait for a rematch.

death flags are waving around Sergei like none other.
i know how you feel bro. its not that i wanna hate this guy but he just pisses me off.

Every discussion with setsuna is like he is trying to lay blame on setsuna. Yet 1st season he was he so called buddy next door. I mean i see a nice moment with marina and the kids setsuna watching next you have saying flaming/blaming you its was like aarrggg

At least kira did something. I mean they should really give him a gundam scrap or em off the show. Cuz atm he is just there to be the bitch and the cheap plot development.
Old 2008-11-02, 19:12   Link #291
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hmm, I guess Sergei isn't a pedo bear after all, I find it strange it took 4 years for them to try to get Soma as his adopted daughter though
Wonder where the hell you went you never responded to my PM.

Nevermind, I will just say I don't understand where this idea that Sergei wanted to have sex with Soma came from. Sergei was protrayed as a father figure to the parentless Soma, and the change in personality shows this.

The old Soma would have never reacted to the way she did, but with Sergei's influence she has changed.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 19:20   Link #292
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Wonder where the hell you went you never responded to my PM.

Nevermind, I will just say I don't understand where this idea that Sergei wanted to have sex with Soma came from. Sergei was protrayed as a father figure to the parentless Soma, and the change in personality shows this.

The old Soma would have never reacted to the way she did, but with Sergei's influence she has changed.
Sergei was either going to adopt her or marry her. The reason marry could make sense is that there had been PLENTY of examples in Gundam shows where couples are formed between an older man and a WAY younger girl.
It's just we don't actually know what happened during the timeskip. It was a tossup depending on where the relationship is going. Both were possible.

Sergei and Soma had made their choice, best of luck to their family relationship. Pity most people already figured it out when Soma was holding her hand with Al's in the ED credits from episode 2.
Old 2008-11-02, 19:23   Link #293
lightbringer
M9000

Guys, you need help... Seriously, what's with this "Saji needs to die" and "he blames Setsuna so he's trash". Give him a break, he's still ignorant about the world but he's slowly learning (by piling up corpses but eh, that's among the most efficient methods - if he can't learn from other people's mistakes, he's gotta learn from his own). Neither Setsuna nor CB are saints, either. There are plenty of things they can be blamed for, since in order to change the world they piled up those corpses pretty high, themselves.

Nice episode overall, with some needed character development across the board. I'm glad I was right about the adoption thing - well, it was kind of obvious, except for all those sick people wanting something romantic there. I can't help but wonder what Setsuna will do now, though. He didn't bring the 00 along after all, did he?
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 19:27   Link #294
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
How about this? (I went for something slightly different though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Motivational Poster? Already Done

Spoiler for Courtesy of 4ch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Like this?

Actually, he still has a chance. If he owns up to his responsibility like a man...
i just had to put up all the excellent work of people who showed their "art" about the Saji factor
I have to saji the last one wins the nomination saved on my pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Guys, you need help... Seriously, what's with this "Saji needs to die" and "he blames Setsuna so he's trash". Give him a break, he's still ignorant about the world but he's slowly learning (by piling up corpses but eh, that's among the most efficient methods - if he can't learn from other people's mistakes, he's gotta learn from his own). Neither Setsuna nor CB are saints, either. There are plenty of things they can be blamed for, since in order to change the world they piled up those corpses pretty high, themselves.

Nice episode overall, with some needed character development across the board. I'm glad I was right about the adoption thing - well, it was kind of obvious, except for all those sick people wanting something romantic there. I can't help but wonder what Setsuna will do now, though. He didn't bring the 00 along after all, did he?
I loled at your post anyway he still needs to die. its a fictional character who cares if a tard dies in a cartoon. You know most people who can at least reason dont need people to die in massacre before some button is switched on. Which is why im so annoyed with it cuz its so gay people need to die before he even understand what the fuck is going on yet he was almost victim of it himself.

Thats why we need help funny^^????

Last edited by wtfftw; 2008-11-02 at 19:41.
Old 2008-11-02, 19:28   Link #295
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Guys, you need help... Seriously, what's with this "Saji needs to die" and "he blames Setsuna so he's trash". Give him a break, he's still ignorant about the world but he's slowly learning (by piling up corpses but eh, that's among the most efficient methods - if he can't learn from other people's mistakes, he's gotta learn from his own).
I reckon Saji's character is too real for some people and they can see themselves in him, hence the hatred.
Are we actually all watching the same show. All CB members are selfish bastards, all of them are fighting for their own reasons.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 19:31   Link #296
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Sergei was either going to adopt her or marry her. The reason marry could make sense is that there had been PLENTY of examples in Gundam shows where couples are formed between an older man and a WAY younger girl.
It's just we don't actually know what happened during the timeskip. It was a tossup depending on where the relationship is going. Both were possible.

Sergei and Soma had made their choice, best of luck to their family relationship. Pity most people already figured it out when Soma was holding her hand with Al's in the ED credits from episode 2.
A Sergei, and Soma relationship would be kind of creepy, and I am not just talking about the age thing, Soma, and Sergei's actions have always screamed "Father and Daughter", anyway the second and third episode made it clear anyway.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 19:37   Link #297
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
I reckon Saji's character is too real for some people and they can see themselves in him, hence the hatred.
Are we actually all watching the same show. All CB members are selfish bastards, all of them are fighting for their own reasons.
dude "too real"??? I mean you might identify yourself with him hence the reason why you need to take it up for this tard

Please clarify how you can help a governmental agency that almost killed you just like that up in space?

Also you seem to seriously using the word bastard wrong. how can you not call saji a bastard yet call the meisters bastards cuz they wanna take down A-laws who is killing people on whims. Its not like the meisters is going out shooting left and right. They only interfered in military operations, "wars". Basically in wars you can even have freaking mercenary so hell they could use that excuse for all that matters. Anyway point still is that war is a dramatic political dispute between 2 or more groups counties now. Even if its between countries or rebels who the hell says That your bot allowed to enter a war. The winners decided what is right and wrong in the end. the meisters did not fly up to the white house and bomb it straigth out like terrorists did they so what if a government doenst like what the meisters do. What the fuck is A-laws doing. If the Meisters can show what A-Laws does to the public then its pretty much even if you wanna pull up dirt on the Meisters.

So please go re watch Season 1 on what actually the whole motive is before you call characters bastards. There was a evident distinction between the meisters and thrones you failed to understand.

That on itself shows how your post is just crap

Last edited by wtfftw; 2008-11-02 at 19:49.
Old 2008-11-02, 19:38   Link #298
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
A Sergei, and Soma relationship would be kind of creepy, and I am not just talking about the age thing, Soma, and Sergei's actions have always screamed "Father and Daughter", anyway the second and third episode made it clear anyway.
Yeah i've always thought Father and Daughter right from the start, though i have to admit i was surprised that's actually coming into play in the story.

& oh god, i laughed so much when Ali appeared right at the end. They sure do know how to handle their characters in this show.
Old 2008-11-02, 19:39   Link #299
Dark Wing

After reading the entire thread I feel the need to toss my 2 cents in here...

Okay not everything that happened in this episode was 100% Saji's fault. Sure he was a total dumbass for going out and getting caught in the first place but never dreamed any of this could ever happen...If anything he was a victim of naivety and I do believe that dose Saji feel extremely bad about how things went down. Hopefully this whole experience will open his eyes about the truth of the world.

Also I would like to say how I love the way this series has been written where you can't tell who are the bad guys and who are the good guys anymore.

1. CB who admit that they are sinners and criminals and well aware that one that they will have to pay for things they've done.

2.The Feds believe that the way they are doing things is the only way to unit the world. Ironically just like CB in season 1

3. Kataron a small group who are rebelling against the Feds because of there blitz tactics from of political pressure and fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
& oh god, i laughed so much when Ali appeared right at the end. They sure do know how to handle their characters in this show.
I know it speaks volumes when you compare it to Seed/Destiny...
Old 2008-11-02, 19:48   Link #300
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah i've always thought Father and Daughter right from the start, though i have to admit i was surprised that's actually coming into play in the story.

That is what I always thought about Sergei and Soma's relationship so I really did not even think about his proposal as possibly being of marriage. Sergei seems to feel at least a bit of responsibility for what the HRL and the super soldier program did and is looking after her because of his sense of right and wrong. Looking after her in season one and adopting her so she can perhaps find some semblance of a normal life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I know it speaks volumes when you compare it to Seed/Destiny...
*ducks before GS fanboys sees this*