AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2010-11-13, 14:09   Link #181
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr325 View Post
Here's the answer.

Spoiler for Warning!! contains spoiler from novel.:

You miss last question

for Q 1 i speculate that actually IS can be used Both female AND male. but Tabane configure it to female only (possibly she lie about that she not manually change it) since male tend more dangerous and more likely start the war. Ichika was only one that can use it because he is Chihuyu's bother and "nice guy" arc type.

So What country is most advance in IS technology other than japan?
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 14:52   Link #182
zephyr325

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
You miss last question

for Q 1 i speculate that actually IS can be used Both female AND male. but Tabane configure it to female only (possibly she lie about that she not manually change it) since male tend more dangerous and more likely start the war. Ichika was only one that can use it because he is Chihuyu's bother and "nice guy" arc type.

So What country is most advance in IS technology other than japan?

Answer for your questions.

BTW, I added the answer for last question in the previous post.

Spoiler for ..:

Last edited by zephyr325; 2010-11-13 at 15:03.
zephyr325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 15:08   Link #183
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr325 View Post
Answer for your questions.

BTW, I added the answer for last question in the previous post.

Spoiler for ..:
So you have IS/VS video game? it is good?

Or it is fictional?

either THANK YOU SO MUCH for big information
Old 2010-11-13, 15:16   Link #184
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
So you have IS/VS video game? it is good?

Or it is fictional?

either THANK YOU SO MUCH for big information
It's fictional silly. But great to see another fan around these parts
Old 2010-11-13, 15:29   Link #185
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

i found bit more about the illustrator: okiura

he or she is my favourite mecha musume artist. S/he also seem to be fan of nanoha, Haruhi, and other moe anime along with mecha one like gundam and code geass.

those how want to see his work

here Press hangar to see more illustration

twitter
Old 2010-11-13, 17:35   Link #186
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

So women believe that men are the cause to war hmm!? What about the amazons, mama bears, violent women!?
The reason why men cause wars is simply because it's male that dominates the world as of now. Wars will exist as long as there is ...... life in the world.
All living organisms need to struggle for their life, bacteria cause illness to others, predators and preys, male animals fight against each other to claim the female animals to mate, human killing animal to eat (or because they want to, but spiders that don't eat human still kill humans right?) and the stereotypical, hatred.

Gundam pilots are hopeless to eliminate wars. Conflict will always exist, and war is just another form of it. The solutions to end wars? There's two of them.
A: Destroy all lives!
B: Control all life forms with something like mind control like computer. That's a living hell imho though.

Why can't anyone just understand something as easy as this anyway!? War and conflict are the same. People (and same to non-humans) will always suffer because of conflict. The thing is that the damage from conflicts can be reduced to naught (not with some though). That's the best thing we can do.

So screw the thinking that men cause wars!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 22:03   Link #187
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

so how many episodes are there going to be? I'm guessing 24-26.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 22:04   Link #188
Midonin
Last Engage

You might want to cut that number in half.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 23:22   Link #189
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

12 or 13? Well thats a disappointment. Mecha series with harem cast with only 12 or 13 episodes seem short to me.
Old 2010-11-13, 23:27   Link #190
Midonin
Last Engage

There's only five light novels' worth of material, and ~13 episodes isn't necessarily bad. There's still a lot that can be accomplished in that span of time.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 02:29   Link #191
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
So women believe that men are the cause to war hmm!? What about the amazons, mama bears, violent women!?
The reason why men cause wars is simply because it's male that dominates the world as of now. Wars will exist as long as there is ...... life in the world.
All living organisms need to struggle for their life, bacteria cause illness to others, predators and preys, male animals fight against each other to claim the female animals to mate, human killing animal to eat (or because they want to, but spiders that don't eat human still kill humans right?) and the stereotypical, hatred.

Gundam pilots are hopeless to eliminate wars. Conflict will always exist, and war is just another form of it. The solutions to end wars? There's two of them.
A: Destroy all lives!
B: Control all life forms with something like mind control like computer. That's a living hell imho though.

Why can't anyone just understand something as easy as this anyway!? War and conflict are the same. People (and same to non-humans) will always suffer because of conflict. The thing is that the damage from conflicts can be reduced to naught (not with some though). That's the best thing we can do.

So screw the thinking that men cause wars!
As I said, this series at heart is published by MF Bunko J, so it has a certain "Fighting Bishoujo" feel when it allows it, remember the serialization also published Kampfer and Zero no Tsukaima. IS isn't any different from other MF Bunko J series really, just one of the few with a strong mecha theme to it.
Old 2010-11-18, 15:12   Link #192
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I guess the reason why there are less male is because most MALE audience in Japan prefer ecchi theme and afraid of shounen-ai possibility so they cut off. We don't have to worry about those rotten fujoushi but instead we got a crappy show with almost no substance.
But Zero no Tsukaima still has much more important male figures. Kämpfer is another thing though, pure fan-service.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 17:37   Link #193
Kagura89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I guess the reason why there are less male is because most MALE audience in Japan prefer ecchi theme and afraid of shounen-ai possibility so they cut off. We don't have to worry about those rotten fujoushi but instead we got a crappy show with almost no substance.
But Zero no Tsukaima still has much more important male figures. Kämpfer is another thing though, pure fan-service.
>Less male audience
>Japan prefer ecchi theme and afraid of shounen-ai
>Rotten fujoushi
>Zero no Tsukaima still has much more important male figures

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.JPG
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 19:58   Link #194
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagura89 View Post
>Less male audience
>Japan prefer ecchi theme and afraid of shounen-ai
>Rotten fujoushi
>Zero no Tsukaima still has much more important male figures

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.JPG
I sorta agree, but I do find it odd that the casts in Light Novels for boys (At least MF Bunko J) is so lopsided that it is not funny at all. I want more light novels to be about mecha (not just mecha musume which uses cute girls to drive the concept foward) or adventures without a huge harem of girls. Maybe I am just stuck in the 90's or something when the main character didnt had more girls as their friends than guys

Last edited by asaqe; 2010-11-18 at 20:51.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 21:13   Link #195
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
It's totally ok. That's a trend I can live with.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 23:13   Link #196
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

And a taste of Crimrose Lin Yin Version. Also, Zephyr, is this illustration supposed to show Lin Yin's openess to skinship with Ichika?

Somewhat NSFW

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2010-11-19, 00:09   Link #197
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

^Is she taking a bath with the main character or is that just the shadow of herself?
Old 2010-11-19, 00:33   Link #198
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

That's Ichika
Old 2010-11-19, 00:35   Link #199
Kagura89

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
I sorta agree, but I do find it odd that the casts in Light Novels for boys (At least MF Bunko J) is so lopsided that it is not funny at all. I want more light novels to be about mecha (not just mecha musume which uses cute girls to drive the concept foward) or adventures without a huge harem of girls. Maybe I am just stuck in the 90's or something when the main character didnt had more girls as their friends than guys
Frankly what i mean in my last post is my reaction of Kleeyook immature response

But yeah need more mecha/action-oriented light novel that not having huge harem of girls & more balanced number of cast (Also male casts aren't so retard or look like an idiot). Durarara,Densetsu Yuusha no Densetsu,BakaTest and etc. is one of few light novels that have balanced casts.
Personally i don't mind harem as long as it well done but i more prefer a story that lead character have one or two love interests and one of the male lead friend/secondary lead have his own love interests.
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 01:12   Link #200
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Because there's a moe boom crisis, there's many manga/anime/light novels featuring females as main characters like Queen's Blade, so there's less male audience, the sub characters have less importants moments than heroines.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi, shounen, stupid protagonist