Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-20, 20:59   Link #221
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
heh blackwhite that's always the question but for some reason I suspect nobody in this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ So far only Sefi that look like he will end up with Kuro. Still no sign at all about Hinako till now.
Disregarding obvious signs from Sefi, I'm feeling some potential from Hinako, which is a bit shocking considering that the maid is usually just decoration.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 21:27   Link #222
ImperialFlameGod8190

tsk tsk blackwhite you know very well that hinako is no ordinary maid but we shall see what happens
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 23:45   Link #223
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Made another update. Been busy with real life stuff so updates will be a bit more sporadic, especially with school approaching.
Old 2013-08-21, 01:58   Link #224
Jirachier

Thanks TJP.

btw I was wondering about the light, I mean even without activating it swordies have enhanced physicial abilities so what does the light add ? Does it strengthen their physical capabilities even further or is it something that just allows for something like ki attacks or GETSUGA TENSHOU lol.
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 03:41   Link #225
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Thanks TJP.

btw I was wondering about the light, I mean even without activating it swordies have enhanced physicial abilities so what does the light add ? Does it strengthen their physical capabilities even further or is it something that just allows for something like ki attacks or GETSUGA TENSHOU lol.
I figured the "light" was always active internally. The more light a swordie has the greater the physical ability. Plus they can use it externally on their swords to increase sharpness and durability, but that isn't so easy.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 06:15   Link #226
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

@noobarta and yuiichi9, Sorry I too have no idea what happen in vol 5, since I only follow the translation.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 15:02   Link #227
borisdrakoni

I'm personally rooting for Lars as the last boss of the series. At least as far as volume 1 goes, he really gives off an impression of a guy who will cheerfully stab you in the back.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 17:18   Link #228
Jirachier

thanks for the update.
I wonder what a blaze is.
My guess it's another species from another world that the Swordies eradicated and they followed them to the human world in order to exact their revenge.
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 17:47   Link #229
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
thanks for the update.
I wonder what a blaze is.
My guess it's another species from another world that the Swordies eradicated and they followed them to the human world in order to exact their revenge.
not quite but your not far off. I suspect that blaze are a sub-species of swordie that can use the mystic arts. Because the 4 generals believed that they were inferior they were killed off. She's probably a surviving member of the group and one of very few. Turns out killing the girls wasn't a bad idea since they were killing people as well but it wasn't intentional
Old 2013-08-22, 18:25   Link #230
bakapervert
A pervert

Swordie, sun cult, now Blaze. The author's naming sense is a little....off.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 18:36   Link #231
XFire
150% done

So Freya and the other girl were going into town and killing people? Dafuq, this is turning into one of those stories where everything in the world is rotten and broken.
Old 2013-08-22, 18:38   Link #232
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So Freya and the other girl were going into town and killing people? Dafuq, this is turning into one of those stories where everything in the world is rotten and broken.
I would've thought we passed that point the second the whole alien race took over humans and now they look down on em thing became apparent
Old 2013-08-22, 18:43   Link #233
blackwhite67
Banned

As with the recent translations of Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, you gotta watch out for the quiet ones.
Old 2013-08-22, 19:28   Link #234
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I would've thought we passed that point the second the whole alien race took over humans and now they look down on em thing became apparent
No, that's just the traditional setting where the MC gets to show the whole world the middle finger. IS does the same thing except without the aliens.

This is two high school girls going out and killing people every night. And it's just off-handedly mentioned, so it isn't something exceptional. In other words, the story is set in a world where this is something that can be considered normal. That is what I was commenting on.
Old 2013-08-22, 19:51   Link #235
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
No, that's just the traditional setting where the MC gets to show the whole world the middle finger. IS does the same thing except without the aliens.

This is two high school girls going out and killing people every night. And it's just off-handedly mentioned, so it isn't something exceptional. In other words, the story is set in a world where this is something that can be considered normal. That is what I was commenting on.
Can't believe we actually considered the bitch joining the harem.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-08-22 at 20:14.
Old 2013-08-22, 20:13   Link #236
Vezon

Goin around killing civilians for battle experience their scum noting more noting less. Also I'm surprise that the antagonist are not humans but another group of swordies.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 20:39   Link #237
Yorae_paladin1

killing helpless civilians won't give them any experience at all. If they ever face a strong and angry human they will be killed. these girls seem to be doing this for the same reason dark eldar in warhammer 40k enslave, torture and rape other species cause them being the so called superior species is there right to do that to you.

god the swordies make me rage to the point of hoping the meet with the imperium of man and get genocided
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 20:59   Link #238
blackwhite67
Banned

Another question is how is this Blaze related to Hinoka?
Old 2013-08-22, 21:48   Link #239
ImperialFlameGod8190

blackwhite that's a lot easier to figure out. "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" the blaze are probably working with the sun cult to eliminate the swordies and hinoka is important to the sun cult so the blaze are trying to figure out where she is.
the funniest thing is now that she's a killer she goes from harem member to bitch damn you guys are shallow haha.
Old 2013-08-23, 09:31   Link #240
XFire
150% done

Quote:
blackwhite that's a lot easier to figure out. "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" the blaze are probably working with the sun cult to eliminate the swordies and hinoka is important to the sun cult so the blaze are trying to figure out where she is.
the funniest thing is now that she's a killer she goes from harem member to bitch damn you guys are shallow haha.
Yes, changing our opinion of someone because they've been revealed as a murderer. How terribly shallow.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mf bunko j