021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Horrible 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-27, 14:20   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Episode 341 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Invading Army Arc, Final Conclusion! - 侵軍篇、最終決着! ~ Shingun hen, saishū kecchaku!.

Next episode:

Thank You - ありがとう ~ Arigatou .

This should mark either the last or 2nd to last filler episode. I haven't watched it yet. However, based on the title of the next episode, I have a very strong feeling that it will contain at least some canon content.
Spoiler for anime:
So here's a heads up! If you're determined not to miss a single heartwarming moment of canon content, then you might want to get ready to watch next weeks episode.
Old 2011-09-27, 15:47   Link #2
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

pretty sure this filler is done!
Old 2011-09-27, 16:25   Link #3
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

the next episode preview seems to show a very different art direction to how the manga's drawn. i was impressed by the quality of this filler arc - i was hoping it could carry on with the next arc - the battle animation was by far the best in bleach in a long long time (whether it'll be more filler or canon content...), but it looks like they're changing it. at least we loose pointy faced ichigo...

also: did anybody notice this little "easter egg"? i know i didn't...

Spoiler for easter egg or gaff? you decide...:

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-09-27, 16:51   Link #4
sayde

I believe one of the most overused words to describe a favorable episode is "epic". Ladies and gents, this episode was "epic". I'm so happy to see that my 2nd favorite arc finished so beautifully. At the very least, no one can deny that the animated action in this episode was nothing less than amazing. I swear it felt on par with movie quality or better. So if you thought this arc's battle between Soifon and Komamura was spectacular, you've just gotta check this out. Hell, even shikai Ichigo got a nice swordplay scene before the end of all the action. Another thing I was personally impressed by was Rukia's shikai. I don't even like Rukia. And never before have I been impressed with a single thing she's done in a fight until now. I mean they actually had her shikai change the entire battlefield for a minute. It made it seem pretty powerful and pretty cool.

Episode gets a 10/10 for me all the way. I almost wanna cry over how good it was. It's a damn shame the deicide arc was utter crap in comparison to this. GO ANIME TEAM!

Btw, good job for catching those Wiggy Fuzz. I would've never noticed otherwise.
Old 2011-09-27, 17:27   Link #5
LazyHunter

As others have mentioned this episode can be described in a word:
Beautiful.The fight agaisnt Yushima it's the best animated of the arc and in my opinion the second best fight in filler after Byakuya vs Koga.
I expect the next episode to have a lot of filler to develop Ichigo's reaction to lose his powers for good. Let's see what they do with th Fullbring Arc.
Old 2011-09-27, 19:53   Link #6
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

I like that episode! They managed to keep the bad guy good-looking until the end! (compared to the other arcs where the main bad guy always end up as an ugly good for nothing...)

Anyway, the animation got me even more excited than the latest Bleach movie (sad to say this...)!

And I can't wait for the next episode, I'm loving those shades in the coloring

I agree with sayde concerning Rukia's different use of TsukiShiro, that was cool! ^.^b
Old 2011-09-27, 20:03   Link #7
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
I like that episode! They managed to keep the bad guy good-looking until the end!
Speaking of good looking, can someone that has been following the arc tell me why the old, ugly bad guy turned into a younger version of himself? The TV ratings weren't high enough?
Old 2011-09-27, 20:39   Link #8
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
did you guys see the preview for next week? i wonder who did the animation but everything seems so colorful and bright! almost as is they had a thousand light pointing at them. Ill wait an other 6 days to see it entirely but im really intrigued
Old 2011-09-27, 20:42   Link #9
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Speaking of good looking, can someone that has been following the arc tell me why the old, ugly bad guy turned into a younger version of himself? The TV ratings weren't high enough?
I'll try to make it short. Inaba and Nozumi were mod souls created from the spirit energy of a single shinigami named Yushima (the younger looking version of Inaba/the guy sitting comatose in a chair for the majority of the arc). His original shinigami body was admittedly pretty weak. Nozumi and Inaba were then fused together to resurrect Yushima as a mod soul with superior strength and abilities. So it's not like the story writers of this arc suddenly pulled a younger looking Inaba out of thin-air. He was repeatedly shown earlier on.
Old 2011-09-27, 21:59   Link #10
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

this episode was amazing i also liked the ED i was pretty happy that they put Aizen in it suited it since this was the last episode of the arc.i cant wait for the next episode of bleach it looks a bit different with some of the animation.

i defiantly liked the sword fighting animation in this it was pretty cool to watch especially since the camera was moving as if it was trying to avoid the sword swings from Yushima

you're all f@#$%& now!!
Old 2011-09-27, 22:31   Link #11
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

I really enjoyed watching the fight between Bankai Ichigo and Yushima thought it was really well done.
Old 2011-09-28, 01:07   Link #12
Maxtro

Great episode. Loved the point blank getsuga.

Fighting on ice pillars was really cool

It's amazing how Bleach fillers are so much better than Naruto fillers.
Old 2011-09-28, 07:34   Link #13
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Am I the only one who thought this was better than Ichigo vs Aizen? ^^
Old 2011-09-28, 07:44   Link #14
Blaster

I'm glad Ichigo didn't use the power of friendship to finish off Yushima or save Nozomi. Yushima/Inoba was well developed even though this was a short arc.
Old 2011-09-28, 08:12   Link #15
kitten320

Wow, so many praises! I'm shocked 0_0
Still need to see the episode but I'm already excited.
Old 2011-09-29, 00:52   Link #16
Lumir

Very nicely animated episode. And a fitting end to a misguided soul reaper. Looking forward to some cannon material.
Old 2011-09-29, 06:04   Link #17
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Am I the only one who thought this was better than Ichigo vs Aizen? ^^
Nope. I wish the Aizen fight was as epic as this episode.

I'll go one more further...the ending went above and beyond my expectations as months ago I simply thought they'd pull Mugetsu out again to finish off Inaba. Though in all honesty, it wouldn't have been as bad choice for them to do so with how well they handled this entire filler and built up the bad guy properly.
Old 2011-09-29, 06:41   Link #18
DeadBonesDooM

Is it me or every1 else thinks this filler has been overall pretty bad.
Old 2011-09-29, 08:37   Link #19
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadBonesDooM View Post
Is it me or every1 else thinks this filler has been overall pretty bad.
You might have to look for another Bleach message board to see the majority agree with you on that one. I've seen them. They're out there. I just don't think this is one of them. But I could be wrong.
Old 2011-09-29, 08:47   Link #20
kitten320

I only saw positive comments about this filler except from those who still have pink glasses when it comes to manga and deny everything that they can't find on manga pages... in other words Kubo fanatics.

Can't believe they still are out there.

I'm watching one more episode and dropping anime again, manga material does not excite me one bit. Though I will check new OP.