AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2016-06-03, 06:09   Link #81
Ushio the Omega

Well the second chapter gets us to a third of the way through the film so 4 more months till original content.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-03, 06:47   Link #82
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Boruto Chapter 002 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-03, 08:14   Link #83
LevelSeven

Nothing important to say, the art is ok, at least for anythikg except sasuke and sakura :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-03, 08:19   Link #84
GDB

I like Sarada's characterization (compared to her gaiden series), but her art looks awful. She's the only one who I feel is drawn horribly.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-03, 09:44   Link #85
itachi-san314

This chapter was more enjoyable than the first one. Still, I'm looking forward to when the Boruto movie material is over.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-03, 10:24   Link #86
Ushio the Omega

So if the current page count continues hopefully the film will be covered in another 4 months.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-03, 17:00   Link #87
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I like Sarada's characterization (compared to her gaiden series), but her art looks awful. She's the only one who I feel is drawn horribly.
I blame Sarada's characterization back then on the BS drama they had to have. It was supposed to be some character arc for her, but the problem could have been solved rather easily.
Old 2016-06-04, 12:00   Link #88
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
So if the current page count continues hopefully the film will be covered in another 4 months.
I think the first 4 chapters are supposed to cover the movie, then we'll move on to completely original material...well as original as a Shounen Jump series can be.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 15:54   Link #89
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I think the first 4 chapters are supposed to cover the movie, then we'll move on to completely original material...well as original as a Shounen Jump series can be.
this is a monthly release? so another 2 months for original stuff?
Old 2016-07-05, 12:25   Link #90
james0246

[Manga] Boruto Chapter 003 Discussion Thread

COLOR=Blue]Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread.[/COLOR] This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

This should be released any day now, but I'm not sure as to the exact date. So this might be a little early...
Old 2016-07-13, 19:05   Link #91
itachi-san314

Just read the newish chapter. While it is basically the movie, I still found it pretty entertaining to read through. I like all the kid characters. The more I see them, the more they grow on me.
Old 2016-07-16, 15:37   Link #92
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

these new boruto chapters are so unpopular lol, wasnt a good idea going through the movie plot first, showing a spoiler for the end of the manga and changing the artist all in one go
Old 2016-07-23, 21:08   Link #93
Jack
The Most Villainous Name

Wait, did they change the artist between the start and now, or are you still talking about how Kishimoto's out?
Old 2016-07-23, 23:03   Link #94
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
these new boruto chapters are so unpopular lol, wasnt a good idea going through the movie plot first, showing a spoiler for the end of the manga and changing the artist all in one go
I doubt that that was the end of the manga. Also, I assume they did a future spoiler so people can see right away that the story will progress quite a bit passed the movie and hopefully be excited about it.
Old 2016-08-02, 21:33   Link #95
james0246

[Manga] Boruto Chapter 004 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

This should be released any day now, but I'm not sure as to the exact date. So this might be a little early...

Last edited by james0246; 2016-08-03 at 01:16.
Old 2016-08-08, 13:00   Link #96
GDB

Glad someone finally noticed the tiny scrolls. For a bunch of top tier, seasoned ninjas, they all seem to have really bad eyesight.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-08, 18:26   Link #97
LevelSeven

^i thought that too but i guess the people will only notice something odd if the plot wants it to happen :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-08, 18:27   Link #98
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Is there a rule for 3rd party devices?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 00:51   Link #99
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Glad someone finally noticed the tiny scrolls. For a bunch of top tier, seasoned ninjas, they all seem to have really bad eyesight.
Anyone Jounin and above should have noticed. The Kages were particularly silly not noticing. They should have noticed and just not wanted to bring it up and embarrass Naruto.
Old 2016-09-09, 20:53   Link #100
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Do they have to ruin every chuunin exam?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoiler discussion, weekly spoiler discussion